Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to my humble little graphics shop titled after the vocaloid song: Last Song.
                                Someone *coughs*OoYennyoO*coughs* inflated my head by praising my meager
                                graphics so I decided to make a shop. Please note that I will only be doing graphics.
                                I'm horrible at coding and it takes me ages so I won't be doing coding. As per usual
                                gfx rules, please no stealing, flaming, follow the TOS blah blah blah you know the
                                drill. Since I get pretty busy I will only have two slots so as to not overwhelm myself.
                                Ask me first if you have a rush order, since I may or may not have the time to do it.

NOTES: It is not first come, first serve. I'm picky since my skills are limited. If I think I
                                can't offer you what you're looking for then I'll tell you straight up. I also do not have a
                                waitlist because I believe if I have too much lined up I'll forget about the order or get
                                stressed out and end up not doing anything.
                                And BTW I'm not too good with RL photos so you might wanna find someone else.

User Image

OPEN | FULL | STATUS: OFFLINE

User Image

Regular slots are pay what you want/can, but I'll be pickier. I'm more likely to accept
                                if you have images that are easy to manipulate/render.
                                Bribe slots are offers from my wishlist only or an animal item 500 mil+.
                                Misskew slots are perpetually open for the user called misskew.

Offering:
                                Simple Banner: one picture, usually simple shape with a bit of text
                                Complex Banner: a little fancier, but may depend on the pictures/level of inspiration
                                L-Shape: I'll do this as long as you have a good picture for it (ie. full body pic)
                                Thread Layouts: you'd probably have to bribe me for this temporarily not offering because I'm busy

User Image

REGULAR SLOTS
                                1. iEatRicex3 - pg. 16

BRIBE SLOT
                                1. lil spirit sold - pg. 16

MISSKEW SLOT
                                1. misskew - pg. x

User Image

I WANT TO ORDER GFX
                                KE username :: username here
                                KE type :: what do you want? banner (simple or complex; horizontal or L-shape), thread layout
                                KE images :: link your images here. I prefer high resolution images
                                KE text :: do you have any text you want included?
                                KE colors :: a color palate is optional, and I may or may not be able to follow it. if one isn't included I'll just use the colors in the pics
                                KE fonts :: only public domain and 100% free fonts please, NO Free for Personal Use
                                KE extra :: whatever else you may have missed, like if you have a style you liked in my gfx samples
                                KE date :: do you need it by a certain date? depending on my own schedule I may or may not be able to do rush orders
                                KE offer :: whatever you want to pay here

[size=20][b][color=#252525]I WANT TO ORDER GFX[/color][/b][/size][size=10]
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]username[/b][/color] :: username here
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]type[/b][/color] :: what do you want? banner (simple or complex; horizontal or L-shape), thread layout
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]images[/b][/color] :: link your images here. I prefer high resolution images
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]text[/b][/color] :: do you have any text you want included?
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]colors[/b][/color] :: a color palate is optional and I may or may not be able to follow it. if one isn't included I'll just use the colors in the pics
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]fonts[/b][/color] :: only public domain and 100% free fonts please, [u]NO Free for Personal Use[/u]
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]extra[/b][/color] :: whatever else you may have missed, like if you have a style you liked in my gfx samples
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]date[/b][/color] :: do you need it by a certain date? depending on my own schedule I may or may not be able to do rush orders
                                [color=white]KE[/color] [color=#707371][b]offer[/b][/color] :: whatever you want to pay here
                                [/size]
                                User Image
                                Quote me if you want to be affiliates.

LINKS IN:
                                User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93906765/][img]http://i.imgur.com/PuE0elE.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT:
                                User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas