Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                PEW PEW and it's OPAAAN!

Aaaaand unfortunately I have to go to sleep now. Sorry to anyone who wants rush orders right now. Energy has been depleted. I will be back tomorrow to review any orders (if there are any OMG *sobs*). Soo good night my dears. I'll see you all tomorrow evening because I have to visit my mother in the morning. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Newbie Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

//STALKERPROALERTYSTALKERPROALERTSTALKERPROALERT
        YENJII HERE HAI BBY WASSUP HOWSITGOING HAY
        BUT DAMNNNNNN THAT GFX ON THE FRONT PAGE OOOO SO PRETTY * 33 *

MAKEMESOMETHINGI'LLPAYYOUDAHMOANIES

Sparkly Streaker

I WANT TO ORDER GFX
KE username :: JouninxNinja
KE type :: Complex horizontal banner
KE images :: 1 2 3 4 5
KE text :: Alan Cooper
KE colors :: This, please.
KE font :: This, please.
KE extra :: If there's anything that you feel doesn't fit with the colors or font please feel free to alter it. I'm not too attached to either choice and wouldn't mind if you used something you thought worked better.
KE date :: Wednesday or Thursday, if possible.
KE offer :: 15 mil + 5 mil tip? If that's not enough I can up the price.
JouninxNinja

So I wanted to see if I could do the graphics and I ended up making them so umm SURPRISE here you go! I ended up not using too many colors so hope you like it. Tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change and send me a trade if you're happy!

If you like it please save the pic to your own host please and thanks.

User Image

Sparkly Streaker

Lysyl
JouninxNinja

So I wanted to see if I could do the graphics and I ended up making them so umm SURPRISE here you go! I ended up not using too many colors so hope you like it. Tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change and send me a trade if you're happy!

If you like it please save the pic to your own host please and thanks.

User Image
That's an awesome surprise! It looks amazing though and I'm totally in love with it so thank you a million times over. I'll send you the trade right now and will definitely be back in the future for more of your beautiful graphics.
JouninxNinja

Thanks for being my first customer and glad you like it!
OoYennyoO

Guh completely forgot to reply yesterday, but AWW ANYTHING DAHLINGU ANYTHING YOU WANT!

Newbie Noob

Lysyl

hahaha it's alright hun !!
        BUT HOMG Y-YOU DON'T HAFTA //plus you got dah looorvely customers haha
        when you're bored or something, you can make a new title gfx for the rp if you want?
        //cause mine is SO UGLY
        O-ONLY WHEN YOU'RE LIKE SUPAH BORED OR SOMETHING THOUGH //I'll pay you handsomely for anything you make though haha
OoYennyoO

Lolol I only had the one so I guess my single lovely customer. XD
                AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GFX IS UGLEH WHAT IS THIS! WHAT IS THIS! (your not the only one who can stalk ma dear mua hahahaa)
                You make me weep with envy. I weep so hard.

I can try if you give me the original pic you used.

Newbie Noob

Lysyl

DW HUN MOAR WILL COME SOON HAVE FAITH emotion_awesome //LOLOLOL I'm so sorry for some reason whenever I go into the art thread literacy and good english just go straight out the window ORZ
        BUT BUT AMG HOMG TH- WH- STALKER !! LOLOL JK JK
        but ffff - !! t-that only looks okay because of the skill of the artist ! her art is TO DIE FOR <33
        the colours are so beautiful I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !! ;; A ;;
OoYennyoO

Didn't do anything my pink tushy *pouts and rolls away*

Lol I love how we're having two different conversations in two different threads at the same time.

Newbie Noob

Lysyl
        I-I DIDN'T ;; A ;;
        I-I SWEAR IT WAS A ONE OFF //i-if I tried again I'll flop emotion_facepalm

and LOOOL haha I tend to do that a lot with people ajksdnjkan @ 33 @
OoYennyoO

SURE SURE

Haha multitasking is awesomesauce.
amgg I shall order from you when I have another character emotion_kirakira
lovely graphics & DAT SONG DOE . emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers