Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there.

Sup. 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Hallowed Lunatic

User Image

►►►►For more information about this GRAND HOLIDAY SALE go down to the prices post.

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

This is a Table of Contents post.

Please see below to jump to other posts, or to see how far you have to scroll.

--------

welcome
information (you are here)
frequently asked questions
samples
prices
ordering
slots
new
other

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Frequently Asked Questions

- WHAT PROFILES DO YOU MAKE?
    i make strictly version one, or classic, profiles. not version two, or current.

- HOW COME SOME OF THE PROFILES HAVE DIFFERENT USERNAMES ON THE BOTTOM FROM YOURS?
    illusionist grey is my mule, and i'm simply recycling the profiles that were made by me to avoid mountains of unnecesary work. itox ii was my username before this one.

- WHO MADE YOUR THREAD LAYOUT?
    i did. i make every graphic in this shop.

- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I ORDER A PROFILE?
    i'll put it in the "slots" post, and then work will begin on your profile. when it's done, i'll send you a private message with a preview of the profile. once it's approved and trades are finished, i'll send you the code.

- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO FINISH MY PROFILE?
    probably only a few days. i don't really have a whole lot going on, but still, don't rush me.

- WHAT PLACES DO YOU GO TO FOR YOUR FONTS, TEXTURES, BRUSHES, AND OTHER THINGS LIKE THAT?

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Click the numbers to go to the example profile. All of them are shown on my mules.

Some of these are not animated. Yeah, I do animated profiles.

Each new profile I make will be posted here with the others.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
      User Image User Image

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Let me break it down for yall's.

Depending on the number of sections you want in your profile determines how much it will be.

Kind of odd, yes, but here's the prices themselves.

I also accept the following items as full payment...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Section Prices

about = 5O,OOOg
    buttons (add,message,trade,ignore, on/offline) = 1O,OOOg
    comments = 5O,OOOg
    media (button/invisible/video) = 3O,OOOg
    details = 75,OOOg
    my avatar = 2O,OOOg
    equipped items = 5O,OOOg
    custom section = 1OO,OOOg
    wishlist = 5O,OOOg

►►►►For the holiday sale, 5O,OOOg will be taken off of your total price. This sale ENDS on January 8th, so order now!

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

To place an order, just copy and paste the following form into a post and post it here.

Please do your best to fill out all of it.

[size=20][color=#222222]▌▌▌▌▌[/color] [i][size=19][color=black][u][color=#17bcab]ordering[/u][/color] ! ! ![/color][/i] [color=black]◄[/color][/size]
[list]
[size=11][b][color=#17bcab]My username is[/color] [/b]your username.
[b][color=#17bcab]I would like to have the following sections in my profile,[/color] [/b]name the sections you want, about me, my avatar, etc.
[b][color=#17bcab]I want the section names to be[/color] [/b]you can title the sections, but if you don't want to, just put N/A.
[b][color=#17bcab]The font I would like used is called[/color] [/b]name the font.
[b][color=#17bcab]And the brushes I would like used are right here,[/color] [/b]the pages that you found your brushes on.
[b][color=#17bcab]Some colors I would like are,[/color] [/b]name a color scheme or two that you want for the layout.
[b][color=#17bcab]I would like my layout to have the words,[/color] [/b]any words or phrases or quotes you want on your layout you can type out here, if you don't want any, just put N/A.
[b][color=#17bcab]I also want these images on the profile,[/color] [/b]if you want any images, they go here, if you don't want any, put N/A.
[b][color=#17bcab]Other[/color] [/b]if there is any other bits of information you'd like to give me, this is the place to put it. questions can also go here, if you have any.
[b][color=#17bcab]If the profile would have a theme, it would be[/color] [/b]the theme of the profile, like "swirly" or "morbid" or "neat."
[b][color=#17bcab]I think the profile should be[/color] either animated or unanimated. tell me what you want if it is to be animated.[/list][/size]

[size=19][color=black]► [/color][color=black][u][color=#17bcab][i]thank you[/u][/color] ! ! ![/color][/i][/size] [size=20][color=#222222]▌▌▌▌▌[/color][/size]

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

I have unlimited slots.

Though keep in mind, the more orders there are the longer yours will take to get to.

You can always bribe me to push your profile ahead in priority.

Haunted Jealousy

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

DEC. ELEVENTH
    spiderbites is created and opened.

Hallowed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Whatever else that doesn't belong in other posts goes here.

Hallowed Lunatic

Hallowed Lunatic

Hallowed Lunatic

Hallowed Lunatic

Hallowed Lunatic

Hallowed Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers