Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taiyou4's Waifu

Adorable OTP

Expulsion
Luxurious Tragedy

I know I need to cut it and maybe clean it up a bit, but I wanted to check if the gifs and everything else was okay with you before proceeding with it

Hmm...With the gif on the main graphic, you don't really get to see his face at all. I wonder if a different gif should be added. Would this fit?

Bashful Fatcat

vringe stay

May I ask what top you're wearing with the Sketchpad? It looks so cute together emotion_kirakira

Partying Shopper

11,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Visual Harmony

aw ty!
          it is secret character m~
          User Image
          i got it with gaia's log in sticker thing.

Bashful Fatcat

vringe stay

Sweet its cheap XD
      Thank you so much 3nodding

Partying Shopper

11,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
          Visual Harmony

np! o u o
vringe stay

Username: Venoct
Desired Designer: Vringe Stay
Type of Graphic: L-Shape + Button + Simple coding (statuses and stuff)
Pictures: Choose your favourites [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Colors + Font: I am still bad at choosing fonts and colours so feel free to overrule my decisions [Colours] [Font]
Text: "Keizo Morimoto" and on the button "bartender"
Extra + Theme: Keizo is a kasha, so a type of cat demon with a flaming chariot. The character is narcisistic and sadistic, so a theme like fire or even cat like would be good.
Time needed by: Within two weeks?
Total + tip?: 11billion
Luxurious Tragedy

otl i'm so sorry this took awhile
i've been trying to fix the footer (r.i.p i couldn't but you probably can't tell what i'm referring to anyway) and it took me awhile to finish off the gif too anyways i added some stuff i hope this is okay

Lil Miss Eliea

Clean Getaway

i'm sorry this is late but i won't be able to accept either orders because i'm going to be in and out of hospital, plus with my job stuff - i'll offer you guys a discount next time you order to make up for it <3 again super sorry!

Taiyou4's Waifu

Adorable OTP

Expulsion

it's better c:
Luxurious Tragedy
Expulsion

it's better c:

oops i forgot to ask
is there anything else you want or is that good to go?
cut everything up and if its okay, i'll code & format it then.
naviacle

so i have some graphics done and i'm gonna break it into bits and explain each part and show each wip so we can work on it together
wip for the character roles on the front page - it might need a little bit of resizing, i'll check that and i'll clean up the broken flowers (i just hate looking through my brushes) i was wondering if you'd like a similar graphic design for the application coding and profile coding? i don't mind helping out with the rp like if you need to make more character roles (for free) just lemme know if you can read the text too c:

Taiyou4's Waifu

Adorable OTP

Expulsion
Luxurious Tragedy
Expulsion

it's better c:

oops i forgot to ask
is there anything else you want or is that good to go?
cut everything up and if its okay, i'll code & format it then.

Yes good to go!
Expulsion
naviacle

so i have some graphics done and i'm gonna break it into bits and explain each part and show each wip so we can work on it together
wip for the character roles on the front page - it might need a little bit of resizing, i'll check that and i'll clean up the broken flowers (i just hate looking through my brushes) i was wondering if you'd like a similar graphic design for the application coding and profile coding? i don't mind helping out with the rp like if you need to make more character roles (for free) just lemme know if you can read the text too c:

That's definitely all good with me! smile

Also the graphic looks great! I really like it smile
Luxurious Tragedy

here it is lemme know if you'd like any changes/the colour palette added or whatever! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff