• Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

ohirukuma's Significant Otter

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          RULE ONE: BASICS

Everything PG-13 and of course everyone should know that following the
              TOS of Gaia is golden. I think we all know the basic etiquette of being
              respectful to everyone who enters and leaves this thread. Don't be uncool
              and cause unnecessary grief and drama or we'll drop kick you into the
              next century.

RULE TWO: THIEVERY

People pay for the graphics and coding we do for them, so you should respect
              it and not pirate it. Not only that, we worked hard on these products and we'd
              appreciate it if you gave credit where it was due. You wouldn't like it if we got
              something of yours and claimed it as ours, right? So yeah, thieves will go down
              the shredder and we'll make sure you pay for your crimes in full if you're ever
              caught (and you know you can't run forever~).

RULE THREE: PAYMENT

Caff and Ame accept different kinds of payment depending on the workload of
              the order and such. Basically everything is bribed, and you get to offer any amount
              of gold or any item we prefer as bribe but we still retain the right to refuse an
              order if we don't like it, or if we think the payment is not worth it.

How this goes down is basically, you post your order, we quote you whether or
              not we accept it, and then you send trade first. We work on order and when we're
              done and you're satisfied, we'll confirm the trade. You, then complete the trade
              and we both walk away happily. People who don't pay will be severely punished.

RULE FOUR: CREDIT

We do not claim any of the pictures, patterns, textures, brushes we used while
              making your graphics. They all rightfully belong to their respective owners. We've
              provided a link to where we get all our things and if you see something we haven't
              credited, then by all means inform us so we can remedy it immediately.

RULE FIVE: IMAGE HOSTING

It's safest to save the image/s we give you once they're done. We will be keeping it
              within our dropboxes, but sometimes we might delete it or move it in favor of making
              room or simple organization. So yeah, just as heads up. Caff usually re-uploads them
              to imgur for her customers, but it's a good idea to save them either way.

RULE SIX: EDITS

During the course of making the graphics, we will be asking you what you think of
              it so far and whether or not you like it or want something changed. Major edits done
              to the product are understandable seeing as you are the customer, however, small,
              multiple and constant edits on it make it difficult for us to get inspired, and sometimes
              come off as rude to the graphic maker's creativity. We understand that you are paying us
              to do this, but we ask you to be a bit sensitive to whoever you decide to order from.

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
          INTRODUCTION: CAFFYE WEST

Hello I'm Caff. I do both graphics and coding, but I don't really like doing the latter so I
              would require a hefty bribe in that case. :s I can do threads (which apparently seem to
              be my forte), post layouts and graphics. If you just want a banner you could get one on
              the cheap (possibly completely free if I like you), but anything that involves coding is
              going to up the price by a mile. I rarely look at the market value btw, so it's possible
              to offer me several cheaper items for a thread and I'll accept just bec I like them all.

It's preferable you give me a deadline or I will take 500 years on your order. Just don't
              ask me for a thread layout in four days or something like that. Rush orders scare me.

If I'm making a post style/gfx for an rp, if it happens to die before I finish it, consider
              your order free. o u o /

SAMPLES ARE HERE

PAYMENT: ITEMS & GOLD

Clarification as to how I name my slots. c: Slots that say ITEM/BRIBE/GOLD indicate
              what kind of payment I want. Orders that go under this slot can be anything from
              entire threads, just gfx, post layouts... whatever. When a slot says GFX, it means I
              will only be accepting orders to make gfx. This includes roleplay banners, sig images
              and thread gfx... basically as long as I don't have to code, we're good. :B

Asking me for a thread layout automatically falls under the bribe slot. Thread layouts
              come with banners as well as formatting.

I do not accept orders to code a post layout unless I know who the maker of your gfx
              is. :c Sorry, this one is personal.

At least 300m if you're going for pure gold.
              Wishlisted Items > Items in General > Gold
              Wishlist can be located HERE.

SLOTS: FULL

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points

INTRODUCTION: ---X WILL I AME

Hello there! I am Ame, but you can call me Rain, Rainy, Raindeer, the moose, etc. Just about
              anything as long as I know you're calling me such and I can respond. I like blue things, I am
              very biased when it comes to navy. I am fairly easy to talk to and I'm not too picky with orders
              as long as the workload is proportional to the pay. I can do a bunch of things, just ask and you
              shall receive but I can't do gif graphics, I guess that's one of my many weaknesses as a graphics
              maker but I'm always eager to learn.

The one thing I have to admit though is I'll never work with real life images because for me I find
              them too difficult to incorporate. I'm sorry if you use those images and I have nothing against
              people who do use them, I just can't make graphics for them. If you're gonna order from me using
              these images I'm gonna have to reject it firmly, sorry.

As always I prefer items over gold but well, gold never hurt anyone right? Anyways I hope you
              enjoy your stay and keep us company while we work on our orders! Who knows maybe you'll get
              something for free for being so nice! Good deeds must always be returned in kind after all.

SAMPLES ARE HERE

PAYMENT: ITEMS & GOLD

Currently not accepting deadlines due to finals fast approaching. Or if you want a deadline it has
              to be at least two weeks minimum. Sorry.

Graphic Type: Banner, Basic Shapes (Square, Rectangle)
              Minimum Payment: 200mil or 1 item of equal value.

Graphic Type: Banner, Complex Shapes (Abstract, Circular)
              Minimum Payment: 400mil or 1 item of equal value.

Graphic Type: Thread Layout
              Minimum Payment: Items only!

Graphic Type: Not Listed
              Minimum Payment: All on the offer and the commission. <3

+Coding
              Coding is basically all those pretty texts you find with pictures to give the layout a little
              'umf!' that layout makers usually use. It's not necessary, but if you want them you have
              to pay extra for them.
              Minimum Payment: 200mil

Items to bribe me with can be found here.

SLOTS: CLOSED

GOLD SLOT ①
              nope

ITEM SLOT ①
              nope

past customers: junko enokuma, sarangkohane, etolies, seaaaa, maradyne, chammille

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
          ORDER UP FOR GFX MAKER HERE

USERNAME
            username here

ORDER TYPE
            banner or thread layout

IMAGES
            links here

CODING
            yes or no, + to payment if yes. coding is the formatting, like the fancy lyrics with special symbols you see on this thread or in our sample post layouts.

OFFER
            gold or items only

DEADLINE
            self-explanatory

EXTRA INFORMATION
            details on the graphics go here, if you okay'ed the coding, this is also where the song goes etc. this is where you say what you want to say for your order!

---x will i ame/caffye west

[list][list][img]http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21770874/friday/up.jpg[/img]
          [imgleft]http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21770874/friday/left.jpg[/imgleft][align=right][align=left][list][list][size=15][color=#ddaaaa]◤ [color=#eecccc]ORDER UP FOR[/color] [color=#bbaaaa][u][color=#dddddd]GFX MAKER HERE[/color][/u][/color] ❋[/color] [color=#ffffee]❜[/color][/size]

[color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]USERNAME[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]username here[/color][/size][/list]
          [color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]ORDER TYPE[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]banner or thread layout[/color][/size][/list]
          [color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]IMAGES[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]links here[/color][/size][/list]
          [color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]CODING[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]yes or no, + to payment if yes. coding is the formatting, like the fancy lyrics with special symbols you see on this thread or in our sample post layouts.[/color][/size][/list]
          [color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]OFFER[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]gold or items only[/color][/size][/list]
          [color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]DEADLINE[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]self-explanatory[/color][/size][/list]
          [color=#dddddd]◢[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]EXTRA INFORMATION[/color]
          [list][size=10][color=#bbaaaa]details on the graphics go here, if you okay'ed the coding, this is also where the song goes etc. this is where you say what you want to say for your order!

[spoiler][size=0][quote="---x will i ame/caffye west"][/quote][/size][/spoiler]
          [/color][/size][/list]

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
I reserve this post in honor of the mighty raindeer. >:,c

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

I reserve this post in honor of the majestic chicken suit 8C

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
WE ARE OPEN
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

okay time to head to bed. LOL #bestowner

Pesky Detective

ORDER UP FOR Ame

USERNAME
            sarangkohane

ORDER TYPE
            thread layout

IMAGES

CODING
            Yes

OFFER

DEADLINE
            July 29th good for you? If you can get it done sooner then that'd be really great, but if you can't then it's totally fine (:.

EXTRA INFORMATION
            It's for a harvest moon roleplay where people get washed up on an abandoned island and decide to just make the best of it. Eventually it becomes a thriving economy with new people moving in. Based on this game I'd like each graphic labeled the following: intro, rules, map, villagers, profile, housing, and calender.
            I'd really like the theme to be something cute and tropical. Use the colors given on the pictures to match, like for the island picture that should be used for the introduction post with green and white colors. The beach pictures same thing, sunset - use colors of the sunset, etc. you get the jist (:. The island picture should only be used for the intro. The beach pictures can be used for any other. You can just use one of the beach pictures or both, I don't mind either C:.

---x will i ame

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
Sarangkohane

Hello friend! ; w;
I'm sorry to say but I will have to decline on the order. Sorry for the inconvenience because I love harvest moon roleplays!!! but I have a hard time working with real life images. Good luck though!

Pesky Detective

---x will i ame

Hello friend! ; w;
I'm sorry to say but I will have to decline on the order. Sorry for the inconvenience because I love harvest moon roleplays!!! but I have a hard time working with real life images. Good luck though!

Awwhh okay, if I find anime pictures, I'll come back, which should be very soon ;D.

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

bump for you two please order something from them tHEIR GFX ARE SUPER CUTE I'M V JEALOUS!!!

Pesky Detective

ORDER UP FOR Ame

USERNAME
            sarangkohane

ORDER TYPE
            thread layout

IMAGES

CODING
            Yes - for just the basics. Like suggested colors to use for body text.

OFFER

DEADLINE
            July 29th good for you? If you can get it done sooner then that'd be really great, but if you can't then it's totally fine (:.

EXTRA INFORMATION
            It's for a harvest moon roleplay where people get washed up on an abandoned island and decide to just make the best of it. Eventually it becomes a thriving economy with new people moving in. Based on this game I'd like each graphic labeled the following: intro, rules, map, villagers, profile, housing, and calender.
            I'd really like the theme to be something cute and tropical. Use the colors given on the pictures to match, like for the island picture that should be used for the introduction post with green and white colors. The beach pictures same thing, sunset - use colors of the sunset, etc. you get the jist (:.
            The links to the images have the titles on what I would prefer that you use them for. However you are free to use any images above for whichever title! Those are just my preferences, but if you think it'd look better with something else then follow your heart and go for it!

---x will i ame

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
silvieon

SILVIE. <3 /hug squish

Sarangkohane

Order accepted! Hopefully I'll do your roleplay justice. ;u ;
I'll have a few questions regarding the order (since thread layouts are a huge responsibility) so I was wondering what
would be the easiest and most convenient way to contact you? I'll also be sending you frequent updates on the graphics
so you can comment and suggest any changes you'd like while I make it. owob

[edit]OOPS
I forgot to say the payment I'll be accepting is the Sly Lavender Fox (I think that covers more than enough so you don't need to offer another item). <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff