Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
heart heart heart

oh i finished my friends avi art today whee whee

Oh? May I see? [trying to make a halloween avatar--it's a pain]

Link~

*^* That's absolutely gorgeous--I love that face. My post style I just did was horrid but I had no inspiration for it so just had to slog through it.

awh, its agony doing something you feel no inspiration towards gonk

i was gonna make my own post style today but i got some RL commissions instead 4laugh

It was not fun, but I did it. My other orders are more fun though, I am just waiting for a PM on one or two of them.

With those new samples it is easy o see why. I wish you the best of luck and hope they are fun to do.

Dangerous Genius

Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

Link~

*^* That's absolutely gorgeous--I love that face. My post style I just did was horrid but I had no inspiration for it so just had to slog through it.

i was gonna make my own post style today but i got some RL commissions instead 4laugh

It was not fun, but I did it. My other orders are more fun though, I am just waiting for a PM on one or two of them.

With those new samples it is easy o see why. I wish you the best of luck and hope they are fun to do.

awh fea you're so sweet
i'll make you some free awesome art when i have time again heart

Dapper Raider

Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

Link~

awh fea you're so sweet
i'll make you some free awesome art when i have time again heart [/quote
JUst being honest, but thank you <3 [excited]

[watching a medical show] I feel bad for this man. He woke up from a coma and asked his wife to rub his feet, and she had to tell him that he no longer had any.

xD I love doing Post Styles for some reason; I also forgot to do my rp post I owed today. Considering I am one away from caught up, and that person is behind, I doubt they will mind.

Dangerous Genius

Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

awh fea you're so sweet

[watching a medical show] I feel bad for this man. He woke up from a coma and asked his wife to rub his feet, and she had to tell him that he no longer had any.

xD I love doing Post Styles for some reason; I also forgot to do my rp post I owed today. Considering I am one away from caught up, and that person is behind, I doubt they will mind.

SHUT UP GIRL I JUST WATCHED THE SAME THING ON TV!!!

lol!!!

Dapper Raider

Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

awh fea you're so sweet

lol!!!

<3 Animal Planet ftw! If I am not watching that, or anime, I am on national geographic, the history channel, A&E or the game show network.

I do watch some weekly shows though.

Dangerous Genius

Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

awh fea you're so sweet

lol!!!

<3 Animal Planet ftw! If I am not watching that, or anime, I am on national geographic, the history channel, A&E or the game show network.

high five girl
we should like plan out shows to watch and then talk about them together lol that would be cute whee

Dapper Raider

Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08
Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

awh fea you're so sweet

lol!!!

high five girl
we should like plan out shows to watch and then talk about them together lol that would be cute whee

I do love talking about television. I am really looking forward to the new history mini-series about the monopolists who built America. i am also watching Tiger and Bunny starting tomorrow. You ever watch 'What Would you Do?"; I find it fascinating.

Dangerous Genius

Feather_Duster08

lol yeah i have a few times, it was fun xp
today all day i was watching "My Ghost Story caught on camera" marathon, it was sooo good

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dapper Raider

Harmony_SH
Feather_Duster08

lol yeah i have a few times, it was fun xp
today all day i was watching "My Ghost Story caught on camera" marathon, it was sooo good

Yes, it is. I prefer 'The Haunted Collector' for a paranormal show. I added you by the way <3

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tipsy Seeker

Harmony_SH
*wonders what music i should have for my new profile*

Hey, phee, could we do it together like last time, like i can see how you're making my profile as you're doing it, i don't remember what that program was called, but it was fun whee

ooh yeah, i'll have to redownload it though. it gives my comp super lag. XD

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dangerous Genius

phoenixbasilisk
Harmony_SH
*wonders what music i should have for my new profile*

Hey, phee, could we do it together like last time, like i can see how you're making my profile as you're doing it, i don't remember what that program was called, but it was fun whee

ooh yeah, i'll have to redownload it though. it gives my comp super lag. XD

oh no emotion_8c

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff