Welcome to Gaia! ::

Treasure

Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi
oh my gosh, a layout is just what i need . xD i don't think i really need a graphic . or maybe if i do, i could go to a shop . c:
Oshaikeuchi
Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi
oh my gosh, a layout is just what i need . xD i don't think i really need a graphic . or maybe if i do, i could go to a shop . c:
xD Ah, ok~<3 Well if you would like to fill out a form, I will try to whip something up super fast! If I take too long, feel free to just not pay me or something lol~<3

Treasure

Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi
Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi
xD Ah, ok~<3 Well if you would like to fill out a form, I will try to whip something up super fast! If I take too long, feel free to just not pay me or something lol~<3
Lol Cx . But i always pay, even if it takes a bit long, or is not as good as i like it . c: i'm just too kind, Lol . xD off to the order form~

daijo booty's Prince

Trash Liege

Yay for buisness!

Treasure

✩ H e y B r o ! I'm an order !

Order: Coding for a thread, bro . c:
Name(s): None .
Title(s): You're Not In On The Joke .
Quote(s): None .
Lyric(s): Chizz from This!
Image(s): None .
Character: None .
Theme(s) Icons: For Reserve & Character Skelly; ☆ ♫ ✗ ⊱ ❝ ❞
Color(s): aquamarine, turquoise, powderblue, & skyblue .
Layout: Can i get it like → This ? c:
Etc.: Hokay, so . it's for a group search thread . xD it needs; The Literacy, Which is Semi - Lit / Lit . The Rules . Character Skelly, Character List, Reserve Skelly . Storyline . Places / Areas . Introduction . Relationships . & an ooc . & A little navigation thing . |: kthnx~
Price: 15K, BRO ~
Oshaikeuchi
C: Okay, does this kinda jive with what you were wanting?

Treasure

Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi
C: Okay, does this kinda jive with what you were wanting?
oh my god, yes . C: !
Oshaikeuchi
C: Woot~!<3

Okay so. Was there any other part you wanted coded, or are you cool to fill it in from there?

Shameless Ladykiller

ffff--
i just realized that it would probably be nice t start a trade, eh?
so busy with this house cleaning and moving that i'm all over the place!

Treasure

Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi

Okay so. Was there any other part you wanted coded, or are you cool to fill it in from there?
i think i'm going to attempt to fill it in . xD
Oshaikeuchi
Fleur Blaise
Oshaikeuchi

i think i'm going to attempt to fill it in . xD
Cx Haha ok awesome~!<3 Please let me know if you need any help with the coding, or anything tweaked!
Atrocity
ffff--
i just realized that it would probably be nice t start a trade, eh?
so busy with this house cleaning and moving that i'm all over the place!
Ahahahaha~<3 xD To be honest, I have that rule, but I get excited and usually start on people's orders even if they don't send the trade right away anyway.

C: I am taking a break now, but I will finish up coding your layout next~<3

Shameless Ladykiller

i'm not in any rush so take your time |D
usually i'm pretty prompt with stuff but anyway.

when you get graphic abilities back i'll prolly come back for other things <3 cuz my coding abilities are cheap lol
Atrocity
C8 Mmmk! Sorry it took so long! I pretty much just got my computer back today.

Buuut it is fully coded and all here! It is coded to be as wide as possible without stretching the page, but if anything doesn't line up for you, please let me know, and I will do whatever I need to to fix it!

C8 I hope you like it~!<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces