7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sexual Remedy
HighOffPixieSticks

AHHH I am SO SO SO Sorry it took so long! State Testing is a b***h
I finished one though, and i'll have the other one shortly!<3
Please send the trade, If you want to put all of the gold in one trade for the two layouts, thats fine, and you can just offer it and then accept once I finish the second(: Hope you like it

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'M SICK WITH LOVE - SICK LIKE A DISEASE ★

random blabbering.. Don't call me up just so i can please you.

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XX I CAN'T STAND THE WAY YOU'RE SMILING
xxxxxxxx I CAN'T STAND THE WAY I'M LYING ↺

Listen up! ::
                                    ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                      TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                                      TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Looking at: (Location here) ;; Thinking:: (Thoughts) ;; Feeling:: (Mood) ;; Wearing (Outfit)

[align=center][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/pinkfire18/Edited for other people/ALLISONmadebySexualRemedy.png[/img][/align]

[size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color][color=#75D1B2]I'M SICK WITH LOVE - SICK LIKE A DISEASE ★[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[size=7]
[color=white]random blabbering.. [/color][color=#95ADB2]Don't call me up just so i can please you.[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxx [/color] [color=#64D3F4]❤[/color]
[size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx [/color][color=#75D1B2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=white]XX [/color][color=#64D3F4]I CAN'T STAND THE WAY YOU'RE SMILING[/color][/size]
[size=6][color=white]xxxxxxxx [/color]I CAN'T STAND THE WAY I'M LYING ↺[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=#d0c4ba][i][color=#75D1B2]Listen up![/color][/i] :: [b][/b][/color]
[size=9][i][color=#95ADB2]▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ [/color][/i][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=dimgrey]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

[size=10.5][color=#75D1B2]Looking at: (Location here) [/color][color=#64D3F4] Thinking:: (Thoughts) [/color][color=#75D1B2] Feeling:: (Mood) [/color] [color=#64D3F4]Wearing (Outfit) [/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/quote]

sent

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SillyPwanda

I tried to make the layout, but the pictures are difficult to work with.
Sorry,

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bara the Mercenary

I need to say no, sorry.
xcocochannel
SillyPwanda

Sorry,
would it work if i useda different character?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SillyPwanda
xcocochannel
SillyPwanda

Sorry,

well i can try it, sure but no white and black pictures and weird edges
xcocochannel
SillyPwanda
xcocochannel
SillyPwanda

Sorry,

well i can try it, sure but no white and black pictures and weird edges
http://www.zerochan.net/IA
is this girl ok? her name is IA and she is a vocaloid

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SillyPwanda

better!
xcocochannel
SillyPwanda

better!
yay~!

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
So, who here knows how to implement .gifs into their post layouts, because I really want a nifty one and I have a few gifs to choose from.... I just want one in a center frame... but yeah... Anyone? D;

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Author4Evere

I would totally like a layout emotion_awesome
                      Hey, i'm: QcHoping52
                      I would like Author4Evere to make me a layout
                      Pictures I would like: Link
                      Characters name: Lily Odinson
                      I would love my layout done like So, what I really want is kind of a layout that I can use with this model, over and over again. Something to match any of my roleplays. Sweet, elegant and also pretty. I also want it a bit old-ish looking, like pocketwatch time period? Flowers and stuff like that.
                      Colors wanted: #8BB381 and #FAAFBE
                      Lyrics or Quote: none
                      I need this done by ASAP
                      Additional information: Again, a general but pretty and filled up post is what I want. A bit elaborate. Pm me if you have any questions.
                      Paying: 5,000-8,000
hi there!
i can put gifs in pictures and such,
idk if anyone else can, but if you
would like i could make the picture for you.

iiM G0NNA S P L 0 D 3

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
hearing on mute

Hey, i'm: iiM G0NNA S P L 0 D E
                      I would like hearing on mute to make me a layout
                      Pictures I would like: Kathryn Prescott is the model [here's a few I collected and this is the gif I want in the center.
                      Characters name: Ryan Elizabeth Grace Wilson
                      I would love my layout done like Would like for two pictures on the side and a gif in the middle, or honestly it doesn't matter, just excited for the gif ><
                      Colors wanted: colors
                      Lyrics or Quote: I Don't Love You I'm Just Passing The Time // You Could Love Me If You Knew How To Lie // But Who Could Love Me I Am Out Of My Mind
                      or
                      ❝[ S h e ] spun the stars on her fingernails, but it never made her happy❞

I need this done by ASAP
                      Additional information: She's a lesbian >->
                      Paying: Not really sure what you want to price that at - I only have 50k total, so lemme know.

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

Sexual Remedy

Hey, I'm: Lshmah
                      I would like Sexual Remedy to make me a layout
                      Pictures I would like: Maria Donadelli. I really like these two - 1 & 2
                      Characters name: Jackie Renee Black
                      I would love my layout done like Well for one not horribly big or anything. It needs to be kinda of free-flowing, She was raised as a Gypsy so anything that works with that would be cool. I give you artist freedom with this c:
                      Colors wanted: Either this or that. If the lighter colors are too light then maybe darken them enough so that no one has to strain their eyes please.
                      Lyrics or Quote: I feel so close to you right now
                      It's a force field
                      I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal
                      Your love bows down, I mean surround me like a waterfall
                      And there's no stopping us right now
                      I feel so close to you right now

I need this done by Ummm...By Friday?
                      Additional information: I would love to have a picture at the bottom to link to an outfit. maybe another one too just incase. Jackie is a happy-go-lucky tough Gypsy girl who's pretty playful, her younger brother is Kevin. Also this is for a Disney RP and Jackie is Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame so you could add a picture of her if you wanted.
                      Paying: Maybe 2 or 3k for this one

Hey, I'm: Lshmah
                            I would like Sexual Remedy to make me a layout
                            Pictures I would like: The model is Kevin Flamme. 1 , 2 and 3
                            Characters name: Kevin Flynn Black
                            I would love my layout done like Manly and tough haha
                            Colors wanted: This(the blues) and that(the browns)
                            Lyrics or Quote: Having spent your entire life exactly where you are tonight in the valley between intent and deed, you
                            must have mastered this, the fragile art of a good excuse, the little things that get you to believe.
                            That get you to believe.
                            So listen, I'm not trying to prove anything at all here, but don't you think that maybe, this time, you were wrong?

I need this done by Friday~
                            Additional information: He's in the Disney RP too, He's Beast from Beauty and the Beast so feel free to add a pic of him. Try to only use tough using pictures cause he's a tough guy ;P
                            Paying: 2 or 3k for this one too.
xcocochannel

I would totally like a graphic emotion_awesome
                      Hey, i'm: Smile Luka Puff
                      I would like xcocochannel to make me a Graphic
                      Pictures I would like: <3 All of those please c;
                      Characters name: Charlie James Hawthorne
                      I would love my layout done like I'd love some stars or something put in there <3
                      Colors wanted: N/A
                      Lyrics or Quote: N/A
                      I need this done by Tomorrow, or Friday?
                      Additional information: N/A
                      Paying: 50k, plus tip! <3

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
hearing on mute

So can you do it? I need it soon D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items