• Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
little miss takel
IILovelyAmarathII

hi dear ~ just send me those pictures and the information
you'd like to see on them
and i'll work on it ~
Hi sorry, I just haven't had the time to completely collect everything yet. If you want you can work on another order or two. Sorry, for the waits!

Blessed Gekko

IILovelyAmarathII

okay dokie XD
i may work on the template and
show it to you after ~
little miss takel
                        User Image
                          User Image
                                  User Image

• USERNAME◟
                                  tab tab riskinginsanity

GRAPIC TYPE◟
                                  tab tab roleplay post layout thingymajig

IMAGES◟
                                  tab tab Main Image, symbol (minus the words in the pic) OR (depending on how the color works) symbol. Extra photos of character, if needed: X X

TEXT & FONT◟
                                  tab tab Elliot Carter; quote in spoiler (bolded are most important if it's too long); and as for fonts... uh... maybe one of these? I D K
                                  We believe in freedom from fear. We believe not just in bold words, but in bold deeds to match them. We believe that pain and death are better than cowardice and inaction because we believe in action.
                                  We do not believe in living comfortable lives. We do not believe that silence is useful. We do not believe in good manners.
                                  We are DAUNTLESS.
                                  (If too long, then the middle phrase would be "We believe in bold words and bold deeds." )

COLOUR PATTEL◟
                                  tab tab this one? Or maybe that red and black, and like a... gray, might be better. Emphasis on black, regardless.

PAYMENT◟
                                  tab tab gonk I've never bought a layout before, so I have no idea what is appropriate to offer. SORRY! Um. Um. Is like one billion an amount that I should offer? I don't know.... uh.

DUE DATE◟
                                  tab tab Um. I'm also not sure how long layouts take to make. I guess there's no huge rush, but sooner would be better? ^^;

EXTRA◟
                                  tab tab I honestly don't know what I'm doing, and I am so sorry. Like I said, I've never bought a layout before. Heh. Um. L-shaped would be cool if you can do that, but it's fine if you can't. And I really like having at least a little slice of blank white space on the side, but it shouldn't take up half the page, obviously. Ummm? I could give you information on the character if that would help with the tone of the layout? Basically Eli is a Dauntless leader (if you've ever read Divergent) who is cruel and doesn't take crap from anybody. So that's really the theme that I would want the graphics to display; you know, like, he's a person with rough edges.

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

little miss takel
                        User Image
                          User Image
                                  User Image

• USERNAME◟
                                  tab tab TearsOfTheSky

GRAPIC TYPE◟
                                  tab tab Coding

IMAGES◟
                                  tab tab The gfx and basically everything else except coding has already been made, here's what it looks like in post format [ x ]. I'd like if you could make a coding thingy that fits in with this layout nicely ヾ(○・ω・)ノ☆

TEXT & FONT◟
                                  tab tab "どんなに怖くたって目を逸らさないよ" "全ての終わりに愛があるなら", these lines basically mean 'No matter how frightening it is, I won't turn away' 'So long as at the end of it all, there is love'

The main theme/quote for this is
                                  'Everybody finds love in the end'
                                  "エブリィバッディー ファ xインズ ラブ"

The song is called
                                  '桜流し' or 'Falling Cherry Blossoms'

Except for the 'Everybody Finds Love, In The End' part, I'd prefer if you used the kanji. I hope it's just a simple copy and paste thing, if there's any trouble please let me know.

A simple font that you would prefer to match the whole aesthetic for the non-Kanji parts would be alright with me yum_puddi

Here's kinda what it can look like with the Kanji + Translation, I'll leave it to you on how you want to design it. [ x ]

I'd also like a MOOD || COMPANY || LOCATION || OUTFIT || THEME thing on it so I can change it whenever I post, something like this [ x ]

COLOUR PATTEL◟
                                  tab tab I couldn't really figure out how to get the colors that I wanted from the website when I have the hex code for it, so I just used TekTek's gradient generator to show it.

That range is from Purple #79285d and Gold #dcb759
                                  I hope this is as easy?

PAYMENT◟
                                  tab tab 5 Bil? I dunno how it goes for Coding, I'm pretty flexible with the price if you need to change it. Also + an item [please link me to your wishlist if you have one, or items you'd prefer] for tip if I really love it ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

DUE DATE◟
                                  tab tab By either February 14 or February 15

EXTRA◟
                                  tab tab The song for the quotes/lyrics is called Sakura Nagashi by Utada Hikaru, you can watch/listen to it on here Sakura Nagashi

If you need to find more Kanji for the quotes then here is a site that has the Kanji and its translated counterpart Dis Site Right Hur

Personally, I'd really like it if you can put color into it! I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyy hella into gradient, but I don't want a BURST OF COLOR everywhere kinda thing. Coloring a bit of the symbols/words like [ x ] and keeping the quote looking clean and nice but with color like [ x ].

PM me if you have any other inquiries or questions about this, and thank you for your time dude °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °

Blessed Gekko

riskinginsanity

TearsOfTheSky

both accepted xD
please start trade

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

little miss takel

Sent, thanks so much for accepting ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ
little miss takel

Thanks so much! Sent the trade.
I really appreciate this, darling! ^^
Let me know if there's any way I can help out.
<3

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

little miss takel

TearsOfTheSky

both accepted xD
please start trade

∩( ・ω・)∩ Just checking in for my order since it's almost the last day, do you need extra time for it?

Pyinfinite's Oppa

Punk

little miss takel
                        User Image
                          User Image
                                  User Image

• USERNAME◟
                                  Z, or zeno

GRAPIC TYPE◟
                                  sig banner

IMAGES◟
                                  (note you don't have to sure all of them)
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

TEXT & FONT◟
                                  My name in it font is artist freedom.

COLOUR PATTEL◟
                                  colourlover.com: Grainy

PAYMENT◟
                                  1.5b

DUE DATE◟
                                  ASAP

EXTRA◟
                                  it's for a freebie forum

Blessed Gekko

TearsOfTheSky

yes yes, may I? i am so sorry for
the delay. i got really busy the last
few days that i couldn't get online at all.
can you give me up to the 16th of feb?

Mr Zeno

i would truly love to accept this order. however,
i may have a problem with it being rush, so
i'd have to decline. i am so sorry

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

little miss takel
TearsOfTheSky

Absolutely, looking forward to it ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”
Better to have it nicely done and perfect than rushed and incomplete (・ัᗜ・ั)و

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

little miss takel
TearsOfTheSky

Mr Zeno

i would truly love to accept this order. however,
i may have a problem with it being rush, so
i'd have to decline. i am so sorry

Checking in on da order~ (´◉◞౪◟◉)

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
little miss takel
update : Hi sorry for waiting on me to gather what I needed. I actually think I was confused the whole time. I actually would like Thread graphics done for a sample thread similar to what you have along with the character card things we talked about .sorry it took me a while to figure out what I actually wanted. I can buy you more items or give you more gold if the cost for thread graphics is a little higher. Sorry for the inconvenience,I was actually updating my character profiles. My husband is using my computer atom and im using my tablet and its hard to fill out the order sheet on the tablet. I'll quote you tomorrow morning with everything for sure. Again,Im sorry for not properly figuring out what I had wanted sooner.

Blessed Gekko

IILovelyAmarathII

yeahp, that's okay- you can just bribe me with
items for it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items