6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Geotis

εїз Have fun~
My shopping buddy's at work. *SIGH* Ha ha

`m a r y x3

εїз Pepper's too small to open doors or jump onto beds, but Patches.. if he wants into something he'll find a way in. He's already figured out how to open doors and he'll squeeze in through anything if he can fit. Ha ha He's a crazy dog.
Pixotte

» bump <3
    []
    Hahaha.
    If only my dog was a little more retarded then he wouldn't be smart enough to open doors and jump on my bed D;
    But I love him all the same~
    » bump <3
    []

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
`m a r y x3

εїз The sad thing is.. my dog is retarded. I swear, he's.. so dense. xD; He'll run into things if he's not watching where he's going, mostly it's when you're holding something he follows (like Pepper -- he seriously can't function without Pepper) or when he's chasing a squirrel or food. One time, I was holding Pepper and leaving my room to go downstairs to feed them and Patches was right there staring at me and walked RIGHT INTO the wall. This other time he was standing by a box and he turned to look at something and smacked his nose on the box, freaking out. This other time he was chasing a squirrel and almost ran into the pool, the next time he chased the squirrel he ran into the fence. If he gets scared, he always runs into my lap, even if -I- am the one scaring him. He constantly licks -everything- and -anything- ALL the time and when he gets excited, he licks faster. He's so weird, he's a goober. He's my goober though and I love him to death. Ha ha

He's also smart since Papillons are actually hunting dogs. We play hide-and-seek a lot. x] Sometimes I'll take him with me to go get the mail and we'll race to and from the mail box, which is all the way down the street. I'll take him out to chase squirrels sometimes. Pepper's sometimes there too, but he can't really do much because he's so little and he has a fractured hip. If we go for walks, I carry him most of the time. It's mostly me 'n Patches doing things, I call him Bubby. x] Originally, it was Pepper's nickname but Pepper's Pep-pep and Patches is 'the horse'. Ha ha /doglovermoment

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
xεїз XX bump
xxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx QUOTE FOR REPLIES
Pixotte

» bump <3
    []
    OMG my dog does that too.
    Last time we went on a run. He wasn't paying attention, but was looking at us...
    And yea he ran smack dab into a brick wall. To say the least that calmed him down for the rest of the day. I felt so bad for him I started to baby him lmao.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
`m a r y x3

εїз I used to, but now I only baby him when he's really scared or actually crying. If he walks into a wall, I'll giggle and pet him to let him know he's ok. Ha ha My favorite time was when he like somehow hit his face on the box and actually looked around for whatever hit him.. I literally fell to the floor laughing. x'D And we've windows in our backdoor so whenever he's looking into the house, if he sees you he gets excited. Well once he got so excited he pushed back from the window and when he came back to it he banged his head on the window by accident and looked around for what hit him. Ha ha

Any ideas for filling the space? ____ Grove. I'm stumped. I tried asking CB for ideas and all I got was a bidoof humping a bidoof. rofl

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
xεїз XX bump
xxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx QUOTE FOR REPLIES
Pixotte

» bump <3
    []
    Haha. How cuteeee xD

LOL. I don't know what to put in between the space. I'm having a brain fart right now.
    LMAO. Bidoof humping bidoof. Classic.
    » bump <3
    []
    » bump <3
    []
ORDER UPPP!
Name: StardustxSky
I am ordering: Banner~~
Number of Banners/Graphics: Just one c:
Theme: Use this picture please:
x
Theme:
Make it all cutesy and the planets orbiting around him and Saturn stands out the most kay?
What I'm looking for: Um, medium? xDD
Extras?: Um, nothing much really. I just want a main banner thats all.
Total Price: 5k?
Comments: c:
StardustxSky
ORDER UPPP!
Name: StardustxSky
I am ordering: Banner~~
Number of Banners/Graphics: Just one c:
Theme: Use this picture please:
x
Theme:
Make it all cutesy and the planets orbiting around him and Saturn stands out the most kay?
What I'm looking for: Um, medium? xDD
Extras?: Um, nothing much really. I just want a main banner thats all.
Total Price: 5k?
Comments: c:

» bump <3
    []
    Sure C:
    Send trade plz?
    » bump <3
    []

Omnipresent Fatcat

`m a r y x3
    » bump <3
    []