Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Sit down, have some tea. Now, dear traveler, tell me -- what have you come here for?

the thread layouts! tre chic~ 0.2109375 21.1% [ 243 ]
roleplay graphics, naturally 0.23784722222222 23.8% [ 274 ]
the amazing staff and regulars! 0.044270833333333 4.4% [ 51 ]
buttons, buttons, buttons 0.049479166666667 4.9% [ 57 ]
dolls, bumps, & misc <3 0.078993055555556 7.9% [ 91 ]
the adorable little pets 0.046875 4.7% [ 54 ]
just because it's so lovely here, and so is the tea! 0.33159722222222 33.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1152 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1893 1894 1895 > >> >>> »|

Devoted Lover

Gah, how do people use double-colored fonts? Like one color font inside the same one except in the same color, if you know what I mean sweatdrop

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay
Gah, how do people use double-colored fonts? Like one color font inside the same one except in the same color, if you know what I mean sweatdrop

O__o
I didn't understand you at all.

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
arthamay

O__o
I knew it! D: hmm, example: her banners. Like word banners. "The Strawberry Cupcake" font is a different color and outlined in pink. Umm, does that make better sense? mrgreen

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay
Pax Britannica
arthamay

O__o
I knew it! D: hmm, example: her banners. Like word banners. "The Strawberry Cupcake" font is a different color and outlined in pink. Umm, does that make better sense? mrgreen

Oh? That? That's a border. 3nodding

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
arthamay
Pax Britannica
arthamay

O__o

rofl silly me!

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay
Pax Britannica
arthamay
Pax Britannica
arthamay

O__o

rofl silly me!

Aw, that's okay.
*pat*

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
Aw, that's okay.
*pat*
Haggling time! emotion_dowant a 200x40 banner for 10k?

Devoted Lover

ORDER UP!

User ImageHello, Pax. I am [arthamay] and I would like [a 200x40 banner]. I would very much like you to use [some colors (or all) from this pallet, for the overall effect of a [sugar lover]. Some images I would like used are here one doughnut.. I understand this is a bribe shop, and that you are questing and short on time, so I'm offering [10k] for this order to be completed by [whenever]. Some details about my order: my quest thread is called sugarhoneyicedtea. Remember to add "a quest thread!"] I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [10k].

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay
ORDER UP!

User ImageHello, Pax. I am [arthamay] and I would like [a 200x40 banner]. I would very much like you to use [some colors (or all) from this pallet, for the overall effect of a [sugar lover]. Some images I would like used are here one doughnut.. I understand this is a bribe shop, and that you are questing and short on time, so I'm offering [10k] for this order to be completed by [whenever]. Some details about my order: my quest thread is called sugarhoneyicedtea. Remember to add "a quest thread!"] I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [10k].

Awesome. Accepted.
3nodding
I'll get on that now.

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
arthamay
ORDER UP!

Awesome. Accepted.
3nodding
I'll get on that now.
Thank you! /send trade

Dangerous Survivor

Orgiastic

Your latest diary graphic is fixed - there shouldn't be a problem with it now ^_^

Shameless Hoarder

Pax Britannica
bohemian_wild_child
Pax Britannica
bohemian_wild_child
Crrrrraaaaaapppppppppp! I was going to order, but then I realised, I still haven't figured out a colour scheme yet. Derp! >.<

I know I want black and white, but what other colour/s should I go for? gonk

I'm Pacific time. US.
A good color to go with black and white?
A bold color maybe--red or blue or green or purple.
Pastel would even work depending upon the effect you're going for.
^_^

I was actually thinking of a deep blue and maybe purple, but I need to look through font codes and such.

What kind of graphic is it? What's it for? ^_^

I'm planning on ordering a thread layout, specifically a quest thread layout. :3

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
arthamay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope you likey.
:cutE:

Devoted Lover

Pax Britannica
arthamay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope you likey.
:cutE:
Wowie, that looks simply delicious! emotion_c8 I want a doughnut now crying

Devoted Lover

Sent trade (: and I'm adding your button when my quest thread is official. Oh, and I'll do that customer survey [:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff