Welcome to Gaia! ::

yay! ^-^ please read all posts!

kay 0.7 70.0% [ 7 ]
>_> *runs awayy* 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

bump mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is lyke a box of candy...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~ welcome? o.0 ~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....if you dont take it, it's going to get tossed away...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
can u make a banner for my signature ? mrgreen
kaorux3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is lyke a box of candy...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~ sure! :]~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....if you dont take it, it's going to get tossed away...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~ ^-^ ~*

*~ ^-^ ~*

shalalalalalalala
kaorux3

*~ sure! :]~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yay! mrgreen
Hello! <33
How do you get the cool writing in the titles?
Banana_Spl!t
Hello! <33

hi mrgreen
Banana_Spl!t
How do you get the cool writing in the titles?

*~ ahhh i dont know, its a photo impression downloaded thingy ^^;~*

*~ ^-^ ~*

-what kind would you lyke to buy? banner
-anything specific? nope
-gold
-Do you want movement? yes
kaorux3
-what kind would you lyke to buy? banner
-anything specific? nope
-gold
-Do you want movement? yes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is lyke a commercial...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~ any pic youd lyke me to put in ? ^^~*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....you cant rush it…<3 copywrited:kimiko aka me <3User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff