Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Nerd

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang .
            AND YET I WISH FOR THE THING I HAVE
            o

Durem Fatcat

MONSTERVOMIT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello! I'm Naranimous Wumbleurth and I'm a "runner" from the charity Audacity.
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month and as a runner it is my duty to spread awareness of this disease throughout gaia! However, this isn't just an online event - it's an effort to overcome one of the leading causes of death.
If you're interested in getting involved please post the above picture and link in your first post.
Remember: this is only temporary and you'll be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness!
If you're worried about advertising our thread please also note that every thread participating will be posted so our runners and other charity regulars can view our lovely supporters.
Thanks for your time!
I would love to hear back from you whether you chose to participate or not. <3

Sparkly Nerd

Naranimous Wumbleurth
            Oh course, I'd gladly put this up.
            I might also put this up in my charity and quest thread,
            if that is alright with you.

o

Durem Fatcat

MONSTERVOMIT
thank you!
& that's fine~ mind giving me the links to them so i can post them in our thread? (:

Sparkly Nerd

Naranimous Wumbleurth
            Right now I just have it here.
            I'll quote you when I get around to adding it in my other thread.

o

Sparkly Nerd

▄▄▄
                    gonna be taking a few orders over the next little while.
Hey Monster !
        I want : ooc posting layout
        I'd like to see : do you know how people make corner graphics? if you could do that i'd love you FOREVER!! actually if you can make corner graphics then i'd like two layouts [i'll pay for each] one with the connected corner and one with just a small image on the side, unconnected.
        I want these to be used : i'd like this font [all writing can be black and all lowercase letters], for the colors a kind of salmon, yellowgreen, and black please! =]
        this picture incorporated on the side of the post BUT please don't make it super long because i probably don't have much to say in ooc and
        Text: [bigger font] "my turn to speak here is a list of instructions before i begin"
        [smaller font] "one: don't make me sound more stupid than i already do, two: don't worry about time, what i say will only take a second,
        four... no... wait a minute three: no interrupting, you'll just throw me off track and we can't have that, four: i forgot for but it probably was something stupid like a 'your mom' joke..."
        [at the bottom... small-medium font] "and five, very important, five: don't let me eat pears, i hate pears!! when i talk i sometimes do things without thinking and chances are i will do something stupid like eat a pear. i don't want to come back to reality and taste that!"
        This is extra : i feel like i'm demanding a lot but i swear i'll like whatever you make!! =] and there was meaning behind the list, it's from doctor who...
        My offer : 90k?? + 30k if you can do both? if not it'll just be a tip? if you'd like more please let me know!! =3

honestly... besides the basics like the text and font, you have total control over this... i have complete faith in you and i can't wait to see what you come up with!! p.s. i don't usually talk in all lower case letters but i was in the mood today for that. if you feel there is an unnecessary comma in my text feel free to take it off. sometimes it's hard to let go of them... commas are my friends! xD

i hope this is a nice challenge that you'd enjoy trying out!! =]

Sparkly Nerd

Oh Steve
                ▄▄▄
                    I shall definitely give it a shot.
MONSTERVOMIT

HURRAY!! =D
Hope you didn't die inside when you read my extremely long and confusing order.
Unless you understood it in which case i applaud you for getting into the mind of Allison...
Pretty crazy stuff in there man!! xD

Sparkly Nerd

▄▄▄
                    I think I've got it all in my head.
                    yay me !!
                    c:

if there is anything wrong when I send it,
                    let me know and I'll correct is asap !
MONSTERVOMIT

I like your layout..
But your sample thread is empty.
so I cant tell if its picnik or photoshop.....
but yeah its cool looking so far!

Sparkly Nerd

Darn Shes A Pistol
                ▄▄▄
                    all my thread samples are on the other pages.
                    I haven't gotten around to adding in the images yet,
                    but there are links to the threads in each post.

but I definitely use Photoshop.
                    c:

Sparkly Nerd

▄▄▄
                    postiee.

Sparkly Nerd

▄▄▄
                    postt.

Sparkly Nerd

▄▄▄
                    posttie.

Quick Reply