Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Serving you the most fresh and serenely mad brews.

User Image-------User Image-------User Image-------User Image

User Image-------User Image-------User Image-------User Image

( click on the boxes to view the full example ) | ( browse through the thread to find some items we call ‘clever’ .. or prove us otherwise)
                  announcements & notices
                  —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

————Bulletin Board
                                                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❝ Nov 5 ⋯ Soft Opening ❞ remember, remember, the 5th of November
                                Only 5 8 orders & 5 reservations are available.
                                Please subscribe to the thread for the full opening (where each item has there own amount of slots)
                                happening in the week of 11/17 or so and the debut of AMTP’s first “Choose Your Own” story event for a
                                chance to win an AMTP 10 MILLION GOLD GIFT CARD!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————( AMTP )
                  hostess

————DIRECTOR EVADINE ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅

Pleasant greetings, my fellow Gaian! I am Director Evadine, but please, do feel free to simply call me "Eva". We wouldn't
                              want to be strangers at this lovely occasion now would we? *laughs lightly*

I would like to personally welcome you to our delightful tea party! Relax and gaze around at the exquisite treats we have to
                              offer. *smiles warmly* I can assure you that you'll find at least a few of our delicacies to be quite charming.

Now, I shall not keep you any longer. Go on and enjoy yourself, lovely. If you are in need of any assistance, my sweet
                              aide will be available to you during your stay. Have a wonderful day!

Time to prepare for rabbit hole scavenger hunt!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————( AMTP )
                  assistant

————ASHE FORBES ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅

*bows at a slight angle* Welcome, beloved guest. My name is Ashe. Available for you whenever you need me or
                              want m-- *gentle facade plunges*

Ahem. Well, that sounded like it was going somewhere different to the services we actually offer here ... I told Director
                              Evadine that it wouldn't sound right. *scrunches lips to the side* Let me start over.

*clears throat* Hey there! Name's Ashe. Director Evadine is a tea fanatic .. or so she claims. Actually, she's just enthralled
                              by all things "exquisite" that she gets all hyped up about it, jolly with the planning ... and then she leaves her subordinates
                              to do all the work. *sigh* The idea was cute and all, then things started to get a little crazed. This is just a mad tea party. sweatdrop

Now, don't get me wrong. I adore the woman. It's just that .. sometimes .. she gets a bit in over her head with each new
                              fad that crosses her mind.

Anyways, where was I .. Ah, yes.

Welcome to this mad tea party. I am your helper, Ashe. Director Evadine, your hostess, is busy .. uh, with her tea.
                              Yes, the new shipments came in. Yeah. Everything is laid out and ready for your eyes to feast, so I won't drown you with
                              a monologue. Enjoy the samples and holler if you need me!

I'm off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz ~ . . . wait . . . wrong story . . . Where's that darn rabbit hole . . . Director Evadine will go
                              "off with her head" on me if I don't find it by the Grand Opening crying

we offer a variety of different tastes

———Graphic Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

————Gif Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

————Font Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

———Coding Samples

Basic: this thread + past orders
                                                                Complex: tba !

about, rules, and wishlist

Graphics / Services + Characters + Storyline + Themed Events

AMTP (A Mad Tea Party) is more than just a graphics/service shop.
                              Note the two lovely characters above (Director Evadine and Ashe Forbes), they're created to provide
                              our potential patrons an amusing story while they wait for their order or just for entertainment.

Stop by every now and then to see what these two ladies are up to and what sort of diabolicalcreative event
                              they have in store for their fellow Gaians! Scout's honor that they'll either be clever, innovative, or odd for your taste.
                              Stay as a guest, even, to witness the fun festivities that's set for the holidays (yes, including the ones after Christmas).

And, yes, we know that the thread's theme isn't exactly as "Alice in Wonderland" as you thought it would be. But, uh ..
                              have you noticed our rabbit hole scavenger / "Choose Your Own" Tea Party event that's been posted throughout this thread?
                              Hehehe. Oh ~ we definitely have something brewing besides tea for you.

So ~ Subscribe and/or let us know how we're doing so far at our Reviews section.

Rules ( Terms of Service )

Do not steal from my thread or my work. Please credit.
                              Please provide a reasonable offer for the work.
                              The more descriptive you are, the more likely the order will turn out just as you wanted it.
                              Please do not request for a "copy" from someone else's work.
                              The edits made are only for those you have permission from.
                              Trade must be sent after your order has been accepted and before your order is started.
                              Notify Ashe Forbes of any changes to your order or offer.
                              Please be at least decent when ordering.
                              Some of the items are priced by how long it'll take to earn that amount through Switchem compared to
                              how long it might take me to complete your order. Most of the time, Switchem play time <<<< work time. Trust.
                              I'm trying to make it affordable for those who don't have millions to spend, but the
                              insane inflation going on here makes it tough /:
                              AMTP kindly reserves the right to alter / negotiate an offer if it does not fit what you're requesting.
                              Rush orders are only to help speed up the process.
                              E.g. If you're ordering a fully coded layout, it's not possible to finish it out by the next sunset. Sorry.
                              You may switch out gold for an item that is at least equivalent to that amount, but AMTP has the right to refuse it.
                              Active nonprofit / charity threads get cut prices. A low pay request will be offered per review of the thread.
                              Gaians who aren't swimming in gold will receive a discount in the future.
                              TO DO: Need to figure out how to determine if Gaian isn't swimming in gold...
                              If I tip your order, that means that I have begun working on it.

Wishlist ( +SPD / +HP for your order )

Collectibles or items, really. Gold's fun too.
                              User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                              + anything that'll change the legs
                              + backgrounds

sweets & treats

AY, HEADS UP
                              Since this is just the Soft Opening, only a total of 58 orders may be made. I will no longer be accepting orders until the Grand Opening.
                              I will only accept wait list orders. (Unless you've absolutely offered me a gift from the gods.)
                              Grand Opening will come this weekend!

Price minimums may change upon Grand Opening.

**The more complex your order = the more time I have to put into it. Just keep that in mind when you place down your offer.
                              **Refer to rules/tos about pricing. The more popular items can be easily attained with several games of Switchem. I'm trying to make it affordable
                              for those who don't have millions to spend, but the insane inflation going on here makes it tough /:
                              **First event: “Choose Your Own” Tea Party participation = chance to win an AMTP 10 million gold gift card.

uuORDERS:u (0 ORDER SLOTS OPEN)◇wu
                                                            WAIT LIST: (0 WAIT LIST SLOTS OPEN)u

Ashe: Is there something that interests you?

User Image_▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▽
                            Tea Leaves
                                  Non-fermented: Color coded palette (can be to a thread/image/graphic you already have)
                                  Fermented: Bump / Icon (up to 200 x 200) / Border / Thread Button (Link Out)

PRICE: MIN 200,000 (non-fermented) / 500,000 (fermented)

Tea Bag
                                  Basic coding of an already graphic/image-furnished roleplay / post layout.
                                  Includes color coded palette.

PRICE: MIN 600,000 PER POST

Cup of Tea
                                  Graphic that is no bigger in width by 500 px and length by 500 px.
                                  Includes L-shape graphics, banners, and signatures.
                                  Option: Vectorizing / Lining Art (offer may vary by size and detail)

PRICE: MIN 1 MILLION

Milk Tea
                                  Graphic / Edit according by size.
                                  Small: max 600 x 600 px
                                  Medium: max 700 x 700 px
                                  Large: max 800 x 800 px
                                  Extra Large: your call

ADD-ONS: affiliate button, icon (any size up to 200 x 200), border, bump

PRICE: MIN 2 MILLION (SMALL) + 500,000 PER SIZE UP + 200K PER ADD-ON

Tea Pot
                                  Roleplay / Post layout with basic coding and up to 3 graphics.
                                  Upgrade your order with complete coding for + 2 million.

PRICE: MIN 6 MILLION

Flavoring
                                  Add a gif to your graphic.
                                  This applies to graphics I make or you already have.
                                  Note: Please adhere to the designer that made your graphic
                                  _____if they disallow adjustments.

PRICE: MIN 15 MILLION

Sets
                                  Thread layout, affiliate button, color coded palette, and basic coding.
                                  May also include: icon (any size up to 200 x 200), borders,
                                  or anything else you have in mind.
                                  Upgrade your order with complete coding for + 2 million per post.

PRICE: MIN 50 MILLION ( max 7 posts ) ~ 100 MILLION ( max 15 posts )

Freshly Brewed Tea
                                  Your call.
                                  This treat could be a gif (min 30 million), custom font / typography (min 10 billion),
                                  or graphic from pure scratch (aka an 'original' ; min 1 billion ; min might be lowered if graphic is small).
                                  You can include any of the previous items.
                                  Absolutely no profiles.

PRICE: in description &/or BRIBE

Blends
                                  Mix of up to 3 of the above items.

PRICE: MIN = sum of the mins of each item + BRIBE

thank you's and reviews

Thank You! for joining our mad tea party

Lightamongthedark, A Brilliant Loser, Matthei, Cure Princess, your hot dad, Dis arcanae, wwwdotugh, Chieut

Reviews

Submit a review about the products, thread, service, etc.

Lightamongthedark: "They were both so amazing, way over and above what I was expecting! I was incredibly thrilled
                              with the banners and do plan on returning to order more things at a different time. I cannot think of a single complaint or
                              thing I did not like about it really. Ashe was nice, and polite. I was given a nice discount that I was not expecting at all.
                              Really I have no complaints, this shop is really good."

A Brilliant Loser: "So, let me preface this by saying this is my second time ever ordering thread gfx
                              and this experience has been a lot better than the first (although the first wasn't a problem due
                              to how it looks, but rather that I picked the absolute wrong time to order from the gfx maker).
                              The gfx you guys made is phenomneal and so pretty and perfect and...
                              I'm just really happy with my order heart
                              Thanks for everything, and I will surely come back and order again soon!!"

events & games

————"Choose Your Own" Tea Party
                                          Venture down the rabbit hole for a chance to win an AMTP 10 MILLION GOLD GIFT CARD.
                                          ————————▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Curious as how this will work? Well, for starters, if you answered Ashe's question in the "Delicacies" post, you've
                                received a sneak preview! (Please don't pull your hair out. There's nothing mysterious about it. We just redirected you
                                to another post/page.
                                )

Now, that was just the tip of the iceberg .. and oh, what an iceberg we have for you. Come by during our
                                Grand Opening to experience what this whole debacle is all about. It's said that the rabbit hole is more evident then ...

NOTICE: RABBIT HOLE SPOTTING ANTICIPATED AROUND 12/3
                            ————————————————————————————( Subscribe to stay updated )

??—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

You see a giant white sheet blanketed over a pile of some sort. You step closer to observe it
and find a small tag attached to the white sheet. It reads:
"DON'T Drink Me."
The 'DON'T' certainly was not originally part of the tag.

plugs

Plug AMTP

User Image————————User Image————————User Image
                              ————————Code————————————————————————Code————————————————————————Code

Pin Board

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

countdown———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

D - 3 + ??
TO GRAND OPENING

assistant

————ASHE FORBES ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅

Welp, it was nice having you with us. We hope to see more of you soon! Stay warm and come back to satisfy your cravings.

hostess

————DIRECTOR EVADINE ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅

Oh! Leaving so soon? It's quite all right. We know you've enjoyed yourself during your stay. Now, don't be a stranger!

Thank you, come again!

Thank you for visiting!
                                                        Please choose your next move:

( xXx ) xMake an order / reservation._____________
                                              ( x
                                              x ) xPost a reply to the thread.______________i
                                              (t
                                              t ) xStay and become a frequent tea partier.___
                                              (
                                              xOx ) xReturn to the Personalized Graphics forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff