ew no gross 0.48387096774194 48.4% [ 15 ]
um yeh, obviously 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
wth are they? 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Shirtless Streaker

User Image
        ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

hi hi everyone and welcome to my temporary graphics shop!
                                              my name is Harley and i'm a roleplayer with big dreams for nice items.
                                              gaia is greedy lately and fat from inflation so i made this shop
                                              because i like making graphics and it's the best way i can think
                                              to make some gold, ya know what i mean? this is just a temp shop
                                              because i've never made one before and i'm not sure how it'll go.
                                              i might really like it and turn it permanent or i might quit after a while,
                                              not quite sure yet. but anywho, come in and stay for a while! even if ya
                                              don't wanna buy anything, stay and chat with me. i'm friendly, promise ♥

Shirtless Streaker

User Image
                User Image
                                              spacer ❛ & ░░ I'MSOFANCY
                                              You already know XXXXXYou already know XXXXXYou already know XXXXX
                                                  --- CAN'T YOU TASTE THIS GOLD ?

(★ be.polite )
                                              ☇: ▌i like friendly people so everybody be nice
                                              there will be no need for rude language unless im expressing how much i fukin love you, kay?
                                              i will not accept any rude or mean customers. end of

(★ don't.complain )
                                              ☇: ▌this rule is simple so stick to it
                                              i dont want anyone pestering me or hurrying me because it's annoying
                                              i won't forget about you, promise you just need to be patient

(★ pay.what.you.can )
                                              ☇: ▌i made this rule because im lovely and i know some people dont have much cash
                                              it basically means pay however much you can afford to
                                              heck if you're broke, i'll even do it for free
                                              but i did open this shop to help with my quest so remember that

(★ more.money.less.wait )
                                              ☇: ▌im a gold whore in short
                                              if you pay more money, it's more likely i'll want to finish your order first
                                              if you pay little or none, expect a little longer wait

(★ don't.steal )
                                              ☇: ▌a long time ago, if you were a thief the authorities would cut off your hand
                                              if you steal from me i will do much worse
                                              i will find you and i will kill you (liam neeson u sexy hunk)

(★ i.have.bad.days )
                                              ☇: ▌i reserve the right to decline your order
                                              it probably won't be something personal, i might just not feel up to do that specific order
                                              try again later if you want but with a different order next time because no means no

Shirtless Streaker

User Image
                User Image
                                              spacer ❛ & ░░ I'MSOFANCY

okay so like i said in the rules, this is a pay what you can shop so i don't have set prices or anything. it's up to you to decide how much you want (or can afford) to pay. my skills vary and sometimes i can make something pretty cool and other days it just turns out bleugh. i'll try my best with everything i get but just don't expect miracles, okay?

(★ post.layouts )

(★ threads )

(★ banners )

here is where i'll keep a record of who has placed orders. maximum of three normal slots and one bride slot. you can pretty much bribe me with any item, especially these ones:
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image

(★ slots )
                                              ☇: ▌open.
                                              ☇: ▌OmniMyth.

Shirtless Streaker

User Image
                User Image
                                              spacer ❛ & ░░ I'MSOFANCY

if you want graphics, you have to beg. here's how:

[img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/Emily_Dressler/iwantchu_zpse279cb17.png[/img]
                                          [list][list][list][size=11][color=#FF9966][u][b][color=#FF7373]type[/color][/b][/u] ➟ type of graphic you want here[/color]
                                          [color=#FF9966][u][b][color=#FF7373]image[s][/color][/b][/u] ➟ link your images here[/color]
                                          [color=#FF9966][u][b][color=#FF7373]colours[/color][/b][/u] ➟ colours you want used here[/color]
                                          [color=#FF9966][u][b][color=#FF7373]price[/color][/b][/u] ➟ how much you're willing to pay here
                                          [color=#FF9966][u][b][color=#FF7373]extra[/color][/b][/u] ➟ if there's anything else add that here (optional)

thanks harley, btdubs ur g8 from[/color] [b][color=#D11975]username[/color][/b]
                                          [quote="Harleys Sexual Blood"][/quote]
                                          [/size]

User Image
                                                type ➟ type of graphic you want here
                                                image ➟ link your images here
                                                colours ➟ colours you want used here
                                                price ➟ how much you're willing to pay here
                                                extra ➟ if there's anything else add that here (optional)

thanks harley, btdubs ur g8 from
                                                username
                                                Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

Shirtless Streaker

Shirtless Streaker

Shirtless Streaker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers