Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chicago. I would do anything to be anyone in that musical.

I'll always have a fondness for Phantom of the Opera. I grew up listening to it. I love Michael Crawford.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show will always be another of my favorites. I've been in it twice alread XD.

Popular Noob

American Idiot, and Cats. Cats everytime.

Familiar Phantom

Now we're talking!
Into the Woods and Sweeney Todd ! whee

Loyal Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my favorite musicals are the following: Annie, west side story, Newsies, and hair spray
Phantom of the opera
Billy Eliot
Hairspray
Newsies (saw it on broadway and got a special phone case)

Beloved Hero

12,615 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Currently I am IN LOVE with "Carrie the Musical" "Heathers the Musical"

Demonic Fatcat

CATS cat_3nodding cat_3nodding cat_3nodding
HAIRSPRAY emotion_dowant
oh and did i mention CATS ?! cat_4laugh xD

Dedicated Traveler

14,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
My top three are: Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and Les Miserables; not necessarily in that order. I also love The Producers, and Into the Woods

(i saw shrek once, it was so terrible i had to leave i have never left a show early till i saw shrek the musical. it is my greatest shame. not leaving early. but having gone at all)
LES MISERABLES! hairspray is also a classic.

Hilarious Genius

14,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Timid 100
wicked is my favorite,but heathers is also amazing!

Loyal Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mine would have to be a tie between hair spray and Chorous line. both have catchy tunes to dance to!

Flashy Fatcat

6,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Let's see, I was in Hello Dolly at my high school (I played Ernestina Money) and that's one of my favorite musicals.
Other favorites include Heathers, West Side Story, Les Miserables, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Fiddler on the Roof, Little Shop of Horrors, Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Book of Mormon aaaaaand Cats.

Shy Genius

My absolute favorite musical is Les Mis! Followed by Wicked and Phantom of the Opera. I also like Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Cats ( basically, Andrew Lloyd Webber is a genius). Can't forget Chicago, Gypsy, Music Man, Sweeney Todd, Avenue Q, West Side Story..

Dapper WolfMan 's Husbando

Friendly Healer

15,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"

WHY DID YOU ASK ME THIS!!!
But I do love Into the Woods (My first ever production heart ) and Mary Poppins (My Childhood and if you haven't already looked at my signature... I don't even know.)
But you can't forget Wicked, West Side Story, Thoroughly Modern Millie, How to Succeed in Business without really trying, Legally Blonde the Musical, Matilda the Musical, Les Miserables, (Which we are doing a Steampunk version of) Spamalot, Anything Goes, (It's not a Musical, but it's my favorite out of the non-musical plays) Peter and the Starcatcher, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Avenue Q, Singing in the Rain, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Aladdin, Addams Family, RENT, and.... I think that's it from the topic of my mind.

I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas