Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Member

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
So hey, anyone do any voice acting?
Even if it's just playing around, for fun, or even a profession - are you interested in it?
*smiles brightly*
I love to voice act and like, play around with different kinds of voices!
I even try accents and stuff.

Also, I found this website to get paid for voice acting - it's called Voices.com
I dunno if it's legit...has anyone tried it before?

Anyways yeah, what kind of characters do you prefer to play?
I mostly fit tomboys or a really young guy - I've tried to do a different kind of girl...a bit more girly and shy - YA KNOW!? But...ugh, my voice won't go high lol

Also, what would you like to voice act for? I'd want to do video games or animes~

Ace Garbage

Hi! I voice act as well. Not very well since I have a pretty heavy lisp, but it helps when I voice dorky characters smile . I voice the characters Tavros, Nepeta, Terezi, Meulin. Mituna, and Feferi in the webcomic Homestuck. I work best with exaggerated, loud voices since I have a naturally projected voice myself. I can also talk in high register, but it sounds terrible. I really want to voice children's cartoons, but my dream is to work in 3d animation. Would you want to hear some of my work?

Dapper Member

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Icy_Pandaz
Hi! I voice act as well. Not very well since I have a pretty heavy lisp, but it helps when I voice dorky characters smile . I voice the characters Tavros, Nepeta, Terezi, Meulin. Mituna, and Feferi in the webcomic Homestuck. I work best with exaggerated, loud voices since I have a naturally projected voice myself. I can also talk in high register, but it sounds terrible. I really want to voice children's cartoons, but my dream is to work in 3d animation. Would you want to hear some of my work?

I'd love to hear some of your work!
And yes!! 3D animations I would love to voice for~
That, and animes.
Even parody series on tumblr or youtube.
Which I'm thinking of doing an ask(insert character here) blog on tumblr, I just do now know who i'd voice though.

I work well with exaggerated characters, dead-pan characters, and young guys.
I love playing guys more though, I have no clue why...my voice just feels comfy with dudes lol
I can even do older guys too! biggrin
I love to voice act Rose and Aradia from homestuck. I can also do innocent girl voices.

Ace Garbage

meneymouseu_
Icy_Pandaz

The audio was corrupt for Mituna so I couldn't put it in the video.

Dapper Member

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Icy_Pandaz
meneymouseu_
Icy_Pandaz

The audio was corrupt for Mituna so I couldn't put it in the video.

That is just awesome!

Dapper Member

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Striped Skulls
I love to voice act Rose and Aradia from homestuck. I can also do innocent girl voices.

Nice~ biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces