Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm an assistant stage manager for my high school fall play. We just had our second to last show tonight, and let me tell you: the headset conversations tonight were HILARIOUS XD I even had to hold my breath at one moment to not laugh out loud xD Oh how I love stage crew heart
Jealous! Haha I'm a performer, and my crew friends are always having a blast over headset. Sounds fun (:
lucky my school doesn`t let anyone have an assiant for our plays...SO JEALOUS 4laugh

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Oh god yes. Our lighting guy is like the dirtiest person in the world. Love him. xd

I had problems with the actual physical headset this year. I've lost more weight than I realized, because my theatre pants kept getting slowly hauled down by the mic's battery pack. Had to start wearing a belt over my shirt so I had something to clip the mic on. rofl

O.G. Tycoon

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
Stage Crew is the best! One time when my school was hosting a "Governor's Forum", just before the show, they ate all the food our teacher had bought for the stage crew!!! It consisted of four large Pizza Hut pizzas, three two liter bottles of soda, and three packages of bread sticks!!! AND THEY ATE ALL OF IT IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!!! So as they were doing there thing on stage, me (running sound board) and the rest of the crew (one lighting and two on stage) were commenting on how fat and well fed they were! Our teacher even got in on it for a few minutes! The memories from stage crew, best ever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff