Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Snowfriend

I'm glad you worked everything out without having to get legal on his a**. Sounds like he honestly didn't know he was bugging you. But if he tries it again, he's been warned. And you can unleash the fury of modern laws upon him! scream

*herm* Yes. whee

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Director got kicked in the balls today. A 15 year old actress was fussing that cigerrettes are unhealthy so she stole the box. When he tried to get it back, she kicked him. Hard. With snow boots [you know, the kind that have the extra hard ridged bottoms for traction]. He lay down on the floor for a little while. He won't be hitting on anyone for a while and I don't think he ever got his box back. I'm pretty sure she threw the box away.

Actresses: 2
Director: 0

Dapper Snowfriend

EvilAuthor
Director got kicked in the balls today. A 15 year old actress was fussing that cigerrettes are unhealthy so she stole the box. When he tried to get it back, she kicked him. Hard. With snow boots [you know, the kind that have the extra hard ridged bottoms for traction]. He lay down on the floor for a little while. He won't be hitting on anyone for a while and I don't think he ever got his box back. I'm pretty sure she threw the box away.

Actresses: 2
Director: 0

*laughs... hard*

This sounds so mean... but that made my night. xd
Yeah, Glad you worked it all out...but still... he HIT on you?! stressed ...what an a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff