Welcome to Gaia! ::

My role in the ballet cinderella.

I am one of the stepsisters, lol.

Its being done this weekend and I am excited, but most people are saying that I am too pretty to do this part, so I have to act reallyyyyy ugly!

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Well, congratulations! I feel like that would be an interesting role to play....and a very interesting ballet to see.

How'd it go??? O.o
oh wow! this is so cool! i would never dance on stage.. i do perform in theatre plays, and I really enjoy playing a role ! Specially if I can have some freedom in the interpretation of my characters.. and if I can make people laugh by improvising..

I am so happy for you and dancing ! wow

1,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Congrats! I'd love to see something like that onstage smile

Good luck for the performance! x
xX1Rawr1Xx
Well, congratulations! I feel like that would be an interesting role to play....and a very interesting ballet to see.

How'd it go??? O.o

It went very well! I got lots of good reviews, everyone said I was hilarious, which is what I was going for.

I didn'tt fall either, which is great as well :p
Laurazia2012
oh wow! this is so cool! i would never dance on stage.. i do perform in theatre plays, and I really enjoy playing a role ! Specially if I can have some freedom in the interpretation of my characters.. and if I can make people laugh by improvising..

I am so happy for you and dancing ! wow

I think it'd be way scarier if I had to say anything. I'd much rather dance and pana-mime instead of saying lines :p

Yeah and the role was very open and free. My whole part pretty much was improv, lol, it was never the same twice.
FieryRockets
Congrats! I'd love to see something like that onstage smile

Good luck for the performance! x

Thank you! It went really well! heart

1,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Entrelace
xX1Rawr1Xx

How'd it go??? O.o

It went very well! I got lots of good reviews, everyone said I was hilarious, which is what I was going for.

Well done! smile
In the original Cinderella, the step sisters were "beautiful of face but vile and black of heart" so there ya go!

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Entrelace
xX1Rawr1Xx

How'd it go??? O.o

Well, that's really awesome. I would've loved to have seen it, personally. I'm glad you did well. (:
xX1Rawr1Xx
Entrelace
xX1Rawr1Xx

How'd it go??? O.o

Well, that's really awesome. I would've loved to have seen it, personally. I'm glad you did well. (:

Thanks so much, well its not much but heres a couple of pictures of the show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lol Maybe you got your fix :p
Arkadina
In the original Cinderella, the step sisters were "beautiful of face but vile and black of heart" so there ya go!

This is true, Haha, Thanks I guess that works biggrin

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Entrelace

Oh man. That definitely helps out a little bit. Gives me an idea, at least, and that is satisfying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff