Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Poster

She offered him a slightly unsure smile and a very warm one to Sakura. "It's really nice to meet you both!" She replied. "So...what are your majors?"

Romantic Nerd

Kcaz looked at Olga and studied her."Im actually a Biology major. Well working on it anyways" He laughed softly."hopefully it all works out for me. It's hard though."

Romantic Poster

Olga laughed and nodded in agreement. "I understand! I'm a junior majoring in Psychology and minoring in social work. I'm hoping to get into grad school and then become a PTSD and family counselor for the military." She informed. She always like to tell people about her intentions.

Romantic Nerd

Kcaz nodded listening to her,but playing with his flip flop subconsciously as he listened to her intentions for her future. He smiled at her once again."you definitely know what you want that's for sure."

Romantic Poster

"Well, for the price they charge for school, I'd better! Especially if I want to keep my scholarship!" She replied back, light sarcasm played with her words. She flipped some stray hair behind her shoulder. Sakura had yet to speak. Was she shy?

"It's a great night for a party. It's the perfect way to start off summer, isn't it?"

Romantic Nerd

He watched her tuck her hair in place and glanced at Sakura.she had gone quiet. Not what he wanted. He hoped that Olga's question would bring her back into the conversation. It was also,to his relief, a great change in subject."I think it's a great way to begin the summer,a great way to get people together,although I am not for the togas."Kcaz gestured to his attire, white board shorts and a The Flash tee shirt.

Romantic Poster

Olga laughed and nodded in agreement. She gestured to her outfit, a carefully constructed toga out of a bordeaux bed sheet. "Must be a Greek thing to go for togas!" The girl joked. "I love themed parties!"

Romantic Nerd

Kcaz laughed at her. "Themed parties I can do,in fact I pull off a very good Yoda, but togas I just can't seem to put myself through." He shook his head."Although,some people like yourself can pull off a wrapped bedsheet just fine." His eyes scanned over her outfit,before meeting his dark eyes with hers. He allowed himself to linger there for a moment until he took her cup gently from her." I'll get you a refill. Just..." he pointed a finger at her.,"...promise me you won't do anywhere." Kcaz grinned at her and retreated into the house to get them more drinks.

Romantic Poster

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks!" She replied. She stood out on the patio and people watched a bit. The party was beginning to die down.

Romantic Nerd

Kcaz returned a few minutes later,pushing through the crowd of people inside to return to her. In his hands,he held to red cups. He passed one to her."Oh good. You are still here. I thought you would have escaped while you could." He winked and took a drink from his own cup.

Romantic Poster

Olga laughed, "Not quite! I was still working on building up the courage!" She teased as she took a sip, too. "It is late, though..." She admitted. "I think I'm going to get back before my Big Sis starts calling and worrying."

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
starfire1491
Ardell Cotrell
Ardell HATED parties. The only reason he was at this one was to find the guy that stole his Chem II notes. Ardell firmly believed that college was for learning, not senseless parties. He looked around in disgust. 'These fools should be working, learning or sleeping, not getting drunk or high.', he thought.
Star walked up to the gentleman and smiled. "Hi, can I help you with something?"

He examined the girl that walked up to him. If he had been interested in women at the moment he'd have tried to pick her up, but no. That part of him is gone. He responded after that thought, "Yes. I think you can. I'm looking for someone. I think he is a football player. He stole my notes. I need them to study."

Romantic Nerd

Olga-Bonhilda Maria-Belle
Olga laughed, "Not quite! I was still working on building up the courage!" She teased as she took a sip, too. "It is late, though..." She admitted. "I think I'm going to get back before my Big Sis starts calling and worrying."
He frowned and reached out to touch her hair,but decided against it and dropped his hand."Are you sure you have to go so soon?"

Romantic Poster

"Yeah...it's getting late and I have to work in the morning." She informed, looking equally disappointed. "Catch you around, though?"

Romantic Nerd

Kcaz brushed his fingers quickly against hers."You've caught me in bit of a lie. I do major in Bio,but I don't actually go here. I might never see you again. Is there anyway I could convince you to stay?" His eyes pleaded

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff