5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chapter 7
Ravens headache was back and it hurt more than ever. She leaned against the wall and held her head. It felt like someone was slowly putting cinder blocks on her head and wailing tornado sirens in her ears. Raven held her head harder and stumbled back and looked around. Everything was all blurry and he body began to boil. “Zoe,” she tried to shout but couldn’t find the strength. “Zoe… ZOE!!!” Raven suddenly collapsed. She heard footsteps behind her and shouting. She couldn’t make out the words but tried harder to listen
“Someone call 911! Hurry!” Zoe was yelling at someone and a few others were mumbling. Ravens eyesight slowly blackened and she felt like she was falling off the cliff as if her soul left her body.

Raven woke up and her mom was sitting next to her with her head in her hands mumbling to herself. Raven turned a little and her moms head shot up quickly and he mom hugged her before she could say anything.
“Oh my gosh baby I thought I lost you! When I saw the ambulance at Zoe’s house and you in it I ran to you. What happen? You weren’t drinking anything were you? Was there a fight? Was there a guy there? Did you have sex? Did—“ Raven pulled her mom away from her and looked her in the eyes.
“No mom, there wasn’t any sex or drugs. Nothing like that… it was only a head ache.” She smiled at her mom.
“Not any head ache I’ve ever seen,” said the Dr. as he walked into the room with his clipboard writing something down. He smiled at Raven and winked a friendly wink. He set his clipboard down at the end of her bed and looked at her and her mother. “Raven your brain had pressure on it. As if someone was putting cinder blocks on your head. Your brain didn’t know what to do with all that pressure so it shut yourself down in a way. Everyone here hasn’t seen anything like it. It’s never gotten this bad. But your brain intelligence has grown a lot. Your intelligence is one of an adult. I don’t know how it happen but it did. We are going to run some more tests to see what’s going on in that head of yours alright?” He smiled and lightly tapped her head. Raven smiled a little but her mother didn’t look happy at all.
“I don’t want any of you running test on my daughter. She’s fine and I want to take her home now if it’s alright with you, I’m going to check her out.” Her mom stormed off and the Dr. looked a little baffled.
“Well I guess we won’t be doing those tests now. So I guess your all good. There’s no other threat that we could see but if you ever feel like it again contact me and I’ll head over there as soon as I can alright?” He handed me a card and on it said Dr. Jacob Trevor and his work number.
“Oh, but if you need to talk to me as soon as you can here is my cell number,” he took the card and wrote his number. “I rarely use my cell so if you call ill know it will be you, or my wife yelling at me to buy milk from the store.” He gave me a teasing smile.
Raven stayed quiet and didn’t say anything and looked at the numbers. Something in her mind told her to throw it away and leave right then and there. She didn’t understand the feeling and tossed it aside and smiled and him. “Thank you. I’ll put your number in my cell and on speed dial when I get home.” Raven lightly smiled at him and put the card in her bag. She looked up to see the Dr. was gone. Raven looked around and laid her head back down on the pillow and sighed heavily. It was going to be another long day.