Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you a poet?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I like poetry...do you? I've had a couple of mine published...yippee for me, right? ^-^ If you want, you can check out some of my poems in my gaia journal, LamianMeg's Inner Sanity. Tell me what you think of them! ^-^ heart And of course, feel free to share your poetry with me! I'll tell ya what i think! heart
dum de dum...*whistles happily* heart
*dances around insanely to get the creative juices aflowin'* heart
*starting to go insane from lack of company* gonk
LamianMeg
*starting to go insane from lack of company* gonk
I suppose this's okay tho...insanity's good for poetry, no? heart
I like the repeating the faceless masses poem, it's very effective..or at least I thought so, my first try at poetry in an uber long time is in my journal, would you mind telling me what you think of it?
...................................................lack...........of........inspiration.............err................... heart
ChiletaKitten
I like the repeating the faceless masses poem, it's very effective..or at least I thought so, my first try at poetry in an uber long time is in my journal, would you mind telling me what you think of it?
I really like your peom, though it is quite long...it was quite pretty, i thought
doomdooom doomdedoomdoom...
I have a poem written called Becoming a Clone...but i can't find where i put it to type it up! Noo! crying
i like your poetry, it's very personal soundign and it flows well.
Thanks!^^ I tried thought about shortening it but I think that might kill the poem.....I'll try it though, thanks for the input!
bonnou
thanks you! heart i like to hear what people really think of it...thanks for sharing your opinion...do you write poetry?
bonnou
Thanks much for your opinion! Do you yourself write poetry? heart
yes i write alot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas