Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Then, she hears Elizabeth's voice and focuses back to her. she gasps and touches her forehead. she examing her head and hopes it was not a deep cut with worried look.*
Does it still hurt? I can heal it, Elizabeth-chan. did you trip in your room?
*she watched Jr. with a glare in her eyes* Yes?...... *she reached for her whip expecting to need it to keep him away*
Kira.com
~([Inu])~
Inu sat down and sighed after Bunny left. What was she doing here, there was only one person here that she could talk to but she was tied up at the moment... "Maybe I should leave.." she said to herself. She closed her eyes, she wouldent leave now, but she would in a while. It felt good to be back and she wanted to take it all in before she left.
*she walked through a bush and was standing behind Inu, she held an animal in her arms and stroked its head* Inu..... ((don't remember the if I had the bunny or the chick... heh heh))

(( You had the Bunny I had the chick ))

Inu opened her eyes and turned to face anothr one of her old friends. A smile came across her face. "Kira..."
Serenitybunny
*Then, she hears Elizabeth's voice and focuses back to her. she gasps and touches her forehead. she examing her head and hopes it was not a deep cut with worried look.*
Does it still hurt? I can heal it, Elizabeth-chan. did you trip in your room?
Fell of my bed. *she shurged* It hurts when you touch it. *she flinched as you touched her*
~([Inu])~
Kira.com
~([Inu])~
Inu sat down and sighed after Bunny left. What was she doing here, there was only one person here that she could talk to but she was tied up at the moment... "Maybe I should leave.." she said to herself. She closed her eyes, she wouldent leave now, but she would in a while. It felt good to be back and she wanted to take it all in before she left.
*she walked through a bush and was standing behind Inu, she held an animal in her arms and stroked its head* Inu..... ((don't remember the if I had the bunny or the chick... heh heh))

(( You had the Bunny I had the chick ))

Inu opened her eyes and turned to face anothr one of her old friends. A smile came across her face. "Kira..."
((sweet I was right!)) *she held out a now enormously fat rabbit, it's feet hung down as Kira held it under it's front two paws... like it's armpits* Hello my friend.... As you can see.... my pet has grown...... *she sat beside you and smiled, still holding the bunny*

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Serenity worries and standing near her as she places her hand on her forehead. her hand glows greeen and starts healing her wound.*
Gomen ne[sowwie] for hurting you and just relax, Elizabeth-chan...
*she notices what elizabeth planning to do and turns to look over to Jr. she shakes her head in telling him not to come over. her minds telling him, "sowwie, Jr.-sama, please, gives us some time alone... "*

*Then, she looks back to Elizabeth and making sure her wound is healing properly by her chakru.*
Elizabeth-Rahul
*she watched Jr. with a glare in her eyes* Yes?...... *she reached for her whip expecting to need it to keep him away*
"Nothing" He just kept on walking he was pretty content right now
Slayer Jr.
Elizabeth-Rahul
*she glared at you allowign Bunny to heal her cut* So.... I'm guessing you didn't tell Bunny the truth about me... did you? You knew she hadn't forgotten all about me and you and everyone else so I'm assuming you used that to your advantage since yesterday you were all depressed because Bunny didn't return feelings... but you seem pretty happy for a guy that is all depressed.... *she smiled smugly* You didn't tell her about me did you?
"The chick... is with my people. The have come to love it as much as I have. In fact, I just saw it yesterday"
Inu nodded and turned back to her origanal position as Kira sat next to her. She enjoyed her presence... she didnt know why, because she hardly like being around pepole, maybe it was because Kira was one of her friends...
~([Inu])~
"The chick... is with my people. The have come to love it as much as I have. In fact, I just saw it yesterday"
Inu nodded and turned back to her origanal position as Kira sat next to her. She enjoyed her presence... she didnt know why, because she hardly like being around pepole, maybe it was because Kira was one of her friends...
*she set the fat bunny on inu's lap and smiled* As you can see Inu has gotten lots of love while I was gone as well... haha. *she smiled and looked in your eyes* I have missed you.... most of all Inu.... out of all my friends. *she reached forward and touched your shoulder* How have you been?

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Serenity finished healing Kira and has lost look. she looks between Jr. and Elizabeth as she don't know what to say. she just stay on the side and listen. she thinks, "What's going on?"*
Elizabeth-Rahul
Slayer Jr.
Elizabeth-Rahul
*she glared at you allowign Bunny to heal her cut* So.... I'm guessing you didn't tell Bunny the truth about me... did you? You knew she hadn't forgotten all about me and you and everyone else so I'm assuming you used that to your advantage since yesterday you were all depressed because Bunny didn't return feelings... but you seem pretty happy for a guy that is all depressed.... *she smiled smugly* You didn't tell her about me did you?
"Liza can we Talk!" "alone"
Jr. materilized into the air as he reappeared in the steele he went to his room and put on a new shirt he then walked downstairs he was in a good mood but now he wasn't he was in the living room he walked by a chair and kicked it over then once again dissapeared to the roof of the Steele were he sat.
Inu laughed in a clear, pure voice as the bunny was put in her lap. Her laugh was a wonderful sound, like flutes and harps trilling with delight at their own music. "It sure has," She retunred the smile. "I have been fine my friend. I too have missed you greatly. There are many things that have happened to me since I have left... many things were unexpected and..." She paused.... thinking of a word to say... "surprising" She said softly.
Slayer Jr.
Elizabeth-Rahul
Slayer Jr.
Elizabeth-Rahul
"Liza can we Talk!" "alone"
Jr. materilized into the air as he reappeared in the steele he went to his room and put on a new shirt he then walked downstairs he was in a good mood but now he wasn't he was in the living room he walked by a chair and kicked it over then once again dissapeared to the roof of the Steele were he sat.
*she smirked and yelled towards the roof* NO! WE WILL HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH THE PEOPLE INVOLVED! AND I TAKE IT BY YOUR REACTION I WAS RIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL BUNNY THAT WE WERE INGAGED, UNTIL YOU DECEDIED NOT TO LOVE ME ANYMORE?! *she smiled, but then she looked towards bunny and her eyes filled with sorrow* I'm..... I'm sorry Bunny.... I don't want to hurt you... but... I want to hurt him.... *she looked towards the roof again* COME DOWN HERE AND FACE YOUR PROBLEMS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff