Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Captain of Konoha’s ANBU Black Op’s Force smirked beneath his mask, chemical and toxin enriched molecules expanding his lungs. He was immune, bioelectrical signals of a particular warrior of past carrying the immunity. Otherwise, Captain Kinslayer had other terms on dealing immunity. Dairokkan Sharingan expended his vision, constant recalled information of backgrounds delivered precise information to the Captain. “ Been a while, since I entered the FFA regions once more. And Shunobu’s return is most surprising of all, but security still lack on these grounds. “ Captain Kinslayer dispersed, numerous thousand crows extracting themselves from illusion he casted. His Time-Space distortion returned to normal, and thousands of Captain Kinslayer’s rushed from wood lines weaponless.

Dangerous Prophet

~{
Uh...this is just a guess but from my impression magic is not really present I think he made it old school simple Human Ninjas but I amy eb mistaken.

If that not be the case then I would have to amp my profile with the correct information cause I left out those abilities.

Anyhoo my plan was the Rain Technique, make one Shuriken into Millions and have them fall like rain to take care of your army.

Regardless my Driving teacher just called and my driving hours just got bumped up to 12 this afternoon which is in 20 minutes.

If I don't return and responded Rei will most likely.

Rei if you see this go ahead and step in.

Sorry Kinslayer perhaps when I return we can do something.^^
}~
[And this was to be a simple recon mission, determining the FFA region's status. xp What a blown mission]
LEAVES AND RETURNS TO KONOHA.

Shadow Clones dispersed and Captain Kinslayer was no where to be found.
((speculation... not long. But I'm gonna see how much ruckus I can cause. I'll be back online later tonight after I take a nap... work is killing me.))

Dangerous Prophet

~{
I so got you owned Rei.^^

I am Sick, had little sleep and my cold is getting worse and I had two hours of driving today and it was my third time ever behind the wheel. I did so good my teacher was like takle us wherever you want to go.^^ I was literally driving, no being taught to drive just driving.^^

Did you add my abilities to my profile?
}~

You will see it my way...
Just go my damn way...

He could be found back at the camping grounds, his body leaning up against the tree. Just him and Rei so far....rather calm and Rei was nowhere in sight. It was odd but he felt like at peace and at the same time a guest in someone;s house and the host left...what should he do?

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She was crossing the brigde now, haveing travelled from her lands, just to reach this place. She was covered though, a vloack draped over her form, a hood over her head, casting a shadow over her face. Strands of silver cascaded over her shoulders, from the hood. Her steps were silent and swift, she wanted to get across this thing as fast as she could.
A bridge? That was it? No massive, elaborate mechanism for raising the man of great power to the floating isle? Bah, this was blasphemy. As the man in the Tuxedo looked up the bridge the thoughts ran through his head. He deserved better than this, much better. He wasn't expecting his only possible mode of transportation would be such a...poor show. The man, known as Vaise, tapped his foot gently across the ground.

"Such a poor show of their abilities, unable to make a proper means of transportation to their guild. I will show them and those who will walk upon this travesty their errors," the rich man said, reaching his right hand behind him, grasping the hilt of his katana, and turning the entire belt so the katana was placed right as his left hip. With a single, quick motion of the draw of a sword the very begining of the bridge was cut off, leaving the vast majority of the bridge to fall down and hang from the other end, attached to the island. The man smiled, leaning his head forwards a bit and adjusting his jet-black hat a bit. He had no remorse for the woman he could have just killed with his action. "It is fitting for those who offer such means of transportation to be robbed of the means, and for those who willingly walk upon it and disgrace themselves to be ripped off without hesitation." A wiked grin came over his face as his eyes began to glow. They were like mirrors for a split second, and the wind picked up. It wasn't a moment later that Vaise was placed under where the girl who had been running across the bridge would have fallen. He reached out his arms, as if to catch her.

If she had fallen, he would catch her, and bring her to the edge of the floating isle with himself. If she had somehow rescued herself, Vaise would just smile again and head to the island himself, flying through the air as if gravity was no problem.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She stopped, tilting her head slightly, then glanced back towards the entrance of the bridge. Someone was there. Her gold eyes narrowed, and she watched carefully, it was a bit to late for her to realize what she was doing. The bridge fell from beneath her feet, and she cried out as she began to fall. Only to be cought. "What?" She whisperd softly, then glanced up at the man, a look of anger in her gold eyes. Kizuhara will not be pleased with this she mused.
Vaise looked down into the woman's eyes with a smile, and once he saw the glare of anger, a look of confusion. "I have ridded this beautiful place of such a horrible apendage. I will replace it with something more suitable in the future." Vaise took a quick step back and then bowed slowly to the unknown woman. He was a chivalrous man, he could not refuse a woman, no matter how unknown a show of courtesy. "Until then, my name is Vaise Fresco. May I ask why you would have business in this far corner of the world?"

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Her eyes narrowed, and she pulled back her hood revealing her delicate face, strands of silver frameing it, and the rest cascaded down her back. "That bridge is there for a reason, has been there these many years for a reason as well, what right do you have to get rid of it?" She asked, in a cold clipped tone. "My name is Arretsu, and I have come seeking Rei Kizuhara. Yours?"
"Right? What right did you have crossing it and wearing it down for the next to come across it, increasing their chance of the bridge breaking? I need no right to destroy a liability and contruct something more fitting." Vaise spoke with absolute certainty, as if he could never be wrong. In his mind, he could never be wrong, ever. He cleared his throat, ridding himself of the stern tone and giving out a new, less serious, more jovial tone. "I come here seeking the same man. We could travel together, perhaps? I hear there is a terrible fog that saps your energy. I, of course, have come prepared, though," Vaise said with a smirk, the wind around them whiping around wildly for a moment.

In the distance, a group of people approached where the bridge had been destroyed. They were followed by a pair of armored cars, full of supplies. They were going to make a new bridge, one that wouldn't have the possibility of being desroyed so easily.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She eyed him, studying him carefully and came to the conclusion that the man was a idiot. "The fog contains toxins." She said simply, lifting her hood back over her head. "I will return another time, you know nothing of this island or history, or the history of the realm in which this place rests.." She mumbled, as she turned, and started walking. When she reached the place the bridge should have been, she just walked on, stepping on the air as if a invisible bridge was beneath her feet. In reality she was just controlling the wind, making it keep her aloft as she strode.
"Heh, so she could have saved herself," Vaise said quietly to himself as a large smile came across his mouth. "She is quite interesting...I'll have to find out more about her sometime," he said before spinning on a heel and looking into the depth of the island. He could care less about history. History never saved a life, history never aided a person in need, history had done nothing for the current age other than cease its usefulness. This may have been flawed thinking, but was it not true? Was history really nothing more than a medium of wasted time?

Vaise took in a deep breath, and the air whiped around him again, making a veil in which the toxins couldn't enter. This would be...entertaining. The Tux-clad man began to walk inland. He had business with the man known as Kizahura Rei.
"Report.."

With his legs crossed beneath him, Rei sat below his all to familar sakara tree, the 'heart' of the island. Before him was nothing or no one, so from whom did he seek information from. Of course, this was his home. Those that step foot on it are not without being watched by the island itself.

"I see..."

He did not budge from his position, he was quite comfortable actually. This was an interesting time from an encounter of an unknown, lest it be from some one he knew or worse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff