Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the ******** is the T.R.S. doing back?

Good question. 0.21518987341772 21.5% [ 17 ]
Er...You got bored didn't you? 0.32911392405063 32.9% [ 26 ]
What what!? YOU DYKE, I HATE YOU. 0.12658227848101 12.7% [ 10 ]
NOW I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE, yay! 0.32911392405063 32.9% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17 >

OOC: FOREVERRR
Injured the man crawled through the area towards what he hoped was safety; he didn't know where he was going but he held the young woman's hand with his dear life as he dragged her through the forestry in hopes of survival and escape.
Chaingun and all. He would exit the cockpit of the Gunjet, now of course his Chaingun wasn't like your average one, this Chaingun was designed for field purposes, lighter and with less "kick."

Dex would then begin a short track towards the Golden Double doors of the Cube.
"I can't", the feminine one tried to catch her breath, "run anymore!"

"Just run!" was all he said to her, and with that he moved slightly slower to accomodate to her speed.

"I...", She tripped and panted wildly, "I can't."

Seeing the tears in her eyes he picked her up, and though he wasn't exactly fit to do so with a wound in his side he ran with her on his back through the area; it was too dark and crowded with dead things to see through the mist which was seemingly following them. A spell of course, and so they were lost and hopefully not running in circles since it would end their lives. The hallucination had the man for the time being, but he knew that they could escape here; however after tripping over a stick he didn't see he yelled.

"Go! Just go!" The man shouted, he had broken his ankle, and he would be killed for his carelessness.

"No, I can..." She began to cast a spell after those words, but she met a hand to the cheek instead.

"I said go damnit! Go!" He had removed his hand from the kneeling woman's cheek and pointed. She looked down, crying, and nodded.

"Eji..." That was the last time she saw him as she disappeared into the fog; the echoes of his screams were heard a few moments later, and she bit her lip and closed her eyes hard at the thought. Still she ran deeper still into the forestry in random shapes, it was not a linear path since she could not see through the spells effects quite yet.
Dex entered the Cube, after palming the doors open. Throwing the chaingun to the side, a loud CLANG would be emited. Damn that s**t is heavy. Thought Dex as he then went to the food court.
A sound suddenly startled the woman, a clang of some sort; she was without being able to see it, right before the cube. Without a reason to stop running she'd head straight for the sound hoping that someone could help her, but in truth she thought it was a door, and doors meant buildings, and buildings equated a hiding place.
Dex scratched his a** and ate a burger, the doors were closed of course, Dex wasn't that stupid.
Obviously the doors were CLOSED as she thought the CLANG was them CLOSING but... besides logic she ran and ran and ran and ran until whatever was chasing her caught her and she was killed after a bloodcurdling shriek. Shame.
Because Dex was human, and because he had sat on his a** for a very long time within the confines of the Gunjet, he would go relieve himself within the sanctuary of the 9x9 bathroom.
INVALID xd
Dex Turan
INVALID xd
gonk xd Fine.
[********. I wasn't expecting to be so out of shape for football camp >.<

EDIT: Get to me on AIM if I'm needed to answer questions, or anything.]

Now that it was again daytime [or, assuming it is..], the warforged picked up his pace, moving at would could be a jogging pace, except that he was still moving forward as if he were walking; there was always one foot on the ground when he walked. Apparently, he had been in some sort of reverie, as he had not seen or noticed the woman, nor what had killed her. However, he did seem to notice the aircraft as he neared the building aptly named the Cube. He eyed it for a moment, then deemed that it was currently unmanned, and as such, was not a threat to him in any way, shape, or form. Of course, if a pilot hopped in, circumstanced were subject to change, if needed.

Vastitas was now approaching the doors, and he slowed down his pace to that of an even walk. If there was a corpse, he was undisturbed by it. He stopped roughly twenty feet away from the massive gates, and merely stood there, arms at his side, feet shoulder width apart. He didn't look like he wanted to fight, merely that he was alert. While one could not see his any facial gestures, his body language indicated that he wished to speak with someone, probably the owner of the building before the warforged.

Whatever thoughts running through the metal-man's mind were not shown in body language, however. He simply stood like a statue, facing right torwards the door, his bright yellow optics moving slowly from left to right, then right to left, before settling again on the door. He had noted the turrets, which was why he had slowed his pace, and kept his body so still. Unlike a human, he didn't have to fidget, or take care of an itch, as he felt neither discomfort or skin irritation.
Dyne Tazon awoke with a rather long heat emiting yawn. His breath stunk. With short nails running against his abs, he would head for the bathroom, and of course, wash his a** up. It wouldn't take long before the Tazon could be seen making his way down the steps into the lobby of the Cube. Hands fastened into either vest pocket.

He carried with him, all his usual equipment. Except for one.....around his neck, the studded collar was there, but the ring holding the tunning fork, was not to be seen. This was not because the tool was obsolete, for it was not, only fools, haters, morons, spot misser, would wish to shut down such a sexy fork of doom.

Dyne planned on using a certain orb which was within his right back pocket, and this fork, would only disrupt his orb's effect upon the human Tazon.

He would palm the door open from the inside out, only to have his visible crimson eye lock with the seemingly hungry stare of a giant.....or to Dyne....a scary big man comming to rape him?

He had weird fantasies...

A slow, half wave would be sent.

"H-hey..."

User Image
Despite the fact that Vastitas was large and humanoid in look, he was not a man. Standing in clear daylight as he was, this was clearly apparent by the fact that the black cords of metal that made up the majority of his body could be seen, though it did not move at the moment. After Dyne spoke, the large warforged would bow forward slighltly at the waist in greeting. Casual and formal were fairly similar for such a being as Vastitas.

Though there was no movement to indicate that he was speaking, he would speak nonetheless,"I have heard rumours about this place. Is it true that one can fight here for the owner of this building and his organisation, merely for the sake of fighting?" Vastitas would ask in a tone lacking any emotion, in fact, it was completely motonous, with no variation in pitch or volume. He hoped that the rumours were true.

He had been travelling around for some time, and he'd yet to find a suitable fighting organisation that would take him in. Then again, most people didn't like the thought of an apparently emotionless psuedo-robot-humanoid.. thing in their ranks either. But that was a moot point, in Vastitas' eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff