Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Update: Construction officially back underway.))
( I would like to join I have ideas.)
I would like to join to
A loud clatter could be heard inside the newly built shack, as Taigeku stumbled over and through a chair on his way to the door.

He was drunk.

A bottle of brandy in his left hand, and his Arch Fiend Hand Gun in his right, he kicked the already open door and walked out into the hot sun. A vulture cawed, whining of hunger, as Taigeku took one last swig off to finish the brandy, most of which he spilled all over his chest as he threw the bottle into the air and took three shots toward the bottle.

The echo of three bullets missing their targets and the bottle clumping against the wind hardened sand alluminated the area as he spoke to himself.

"Thats one thing, those ******** humans did right." His voice was awkward and deep, then he mumbled under his breath. "******** Boose."

The buzzard cawed again as he blinked hard and tried to shake off his drunkness.
The sun was unbearably hot on his neck as he swiped his hand slowly over his face, and eyed the horizon. He could see the glint of nearby Bandit spies' scopes as he raised his right fist, turned it slowly and gave them the finger as he turned around and stumbled back through his door and slammed it shut behind him. "Madison!" He called a single time, before the small girl came running from some room and stood abruptly in front of him, eyes wide. "Those ******** raiders are spying on us again. Keep away from the windows, but let me know if they start trying to get in again." He walked towards one of the four bedrooms in the small shack, and flopped face first done onto the bed, smelling the scent of the staleness of the thin blanket before his eyes began to droop.

"...I think its..."

Sleep.

[Noonish, high sun, hot.]
Heavy footfalls shook the sand around Purge's feet as neared the shack in the desert, an eery dragging sound following behind each footfall. Onlookers would see a large man, well above seven foot tall trudging through the desert, dragging a smaller man by the right wrist behind him.

As he neared the shack, a very unpleasant smell would infiltrate the thin walls; Purge was smelly. Imagine hot, indivisible armor melded to the skin, cooking under hot desert sun, and forced to sweat what little it could, as Purge walked for miles, dragging another man, not to mention the smell from the frest corpse cooking in the sun as well. Finally, Purge was to the door of the shack, and simply walked in, scaring the bejesus out of Madison who ran immediately to Taigeku, sleeping on a vacant bed and began shaking him wildely. The other two residents were off doing their own thing, Aiden setting traps, and Raoul wandering for an Oasis he was convinced he saw on the way here.

As Taigeku awoke, he turned to see Purge and a smile crossed his still drunk face, as he got up and said; "You ********' reak." Then patted Purge on the back as he made his way to the bathroom to piss some of the rented alcohol out. As he went, he left the door open, so he could still converse with Purge; "What brings you back, you crazy b*****d?"

Purge paused for a moment before continuing on; "I need an extraction."
As Purge spoke, a slight pause in the trickling of piss followed. Taigeku paused momentarily before he continued allieviating his bladder before speaking to Purge. "Why?"

Taigeku was very hesitant about doing extractions, especially since his last disaster, Mei, had almost killed them all. Purge spoke gently; "I just want one." To Taigeku, this was a dumb reason, but in all likely hood, Purge would kill Taigeku to get what he wanted, and Taigeku knew this.

"Fine, but I don't know what exactly will happen." As he spoke, Taigeku left the small bathroom, not bothering to wash his hands, and stood about five feet from Purge. "Wheres the host?"

Dangerous Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OOC STATEMENT: <start>

Name: Inquisitor Magnus Ironhand
Race: Human (Augmented, Mutated)
Blood Type: O+
Height: 2 meters, 11 centimeters
Weight: 142 kilos
Eye Color: Blue and Red (Augmented)
Hair Color: Gray, Shaved
Appearance: Magnus looks little of his 89 years of age, his broad frame undeluded by years of bad posture and stressful work. He might even be called handsome if not for the plethora of augments he has affixed to his body; his left eye replaced by a circular red lense, and several metallic cylinders affixed to the base of his cerebellum and cerebral cortex, forming a neat line of psychic manifestation nodes. His cloak has always hidden augments of varying degree and quality, although its tarnished leather belays some malcontent. His carapace, anointed in gold and the Inquisitorial seal, shines with an intensity impermeable by the most corrosive of materials, and he seems to stand a head taller than any who stand beside him, although this is just an affect of his imposing stature.
Inactive Abilities:
Rosarius:
A Rosarius is bestowed upon the most revered of the Imperial Cult, those who serve the God-Emperor with a temerity and zeal. It acts a sort of barrier between incoming offenses and the wearer, affixed to the bosom of the user over the heart as to better center the protection of the Emperor. Throughout his rather brief career, Magnus has been venerated by the Ecclesiarchy several times, but has only recently received his Rosarius.
Special Abilities:
Psychic Mutation:
Do to an unexplainable phenomenon in the current century, there has been a spike in mutations throughout the universe, and although it is the sworn duty of all Inquisitors to hunt down and kill these mutants, their abilities are quite effective. Magnus can manifest several different types of energy in any given space he can acknowledge as truly. Accuracy is directly proportional to proximity, but at upwards of a hundred yards, Magnus can crush a man’s head like a grape with a flick of his wrist.

Emperor’s Will
Magnus, as a manifestation of the Emperor’s will, wield unthinkable authority throughout the known galaxy, and can impress this upon to the weak-minded to have simple tasks done for him. This is particularly effective during firefight, in which one might just be talked into walking out from behind their cover...
Physical Abilities:
Strength & Agility:
Do to his numerous augments and physical training, Magnus is above average in almost every facet of human locomotion. He can lift up to 1000 kilos and run in speeds excess of 60 kilometers per hour.
Items:
Verum and Morsus
Master crafter and anointed in holy water and golden icons of faither, Verum and Morsus are Magnus’ prized Fidelis XII Pattern bolt pistols. They have seen to the silencing of dozen of heretics, purged many scourge of chaos, and delivered many merciful ends to mutants, and yet they have not requested rest or respite from duty, and they now reside in the hands of one truly capable of seeing their wrath done.

Ultionis
Ultionis is the amalgam of several prominent artefacts, forged by Magos Thulian prior to his demise on Forge World Ulther. It was bestowed upon Magnus Ironhand after his revelation of a splinter group of chaos-worshiping techpriests who intended to sacrifice the technology the planet afforded to Tzneetch, their perception of the Omnissiah. As reward, Grand Magos Magrise bestowed Ultionis on Magnus.

History:
Magnus’ childhood information has not been recorded, although it can be supposed that he came from Hiveplanet Medusa XVI and, after a decade of rather standard existence among a middle class family, taken by a Black ship at a very young age. He reached adulthood on this vessel, developing his already apparent psychic abilities growing physical through an almost constant battle with the other inhabitants of the ship. He dodged sacrifice to the God-Emperor narrowly, and fell into service as a would-be astropath to Inquisitor-Lord Macre Bane. After years of psychic abuse, Macre came to appreciate Magnus’ fortitude and began to train him as a future inquisitor, teaching him the art of combat and information gathering, as well as a plethora of other skills.

Magnus’ career as an Inquisitor has been interspersed with success and praise by those around him, and, although his radical methods some time bring the questioning eye of his colleagues, flawless execution of his duties as an Inquisitor. He has never faltered in the face of great trial or evil, and does not intend to anytime in the future. He is Emperor’s Will incarnate. He is an Inquisitor.

This is the character I would like to attack with, along with a small retinue to accompany him. There is nothing in your rules specifically prohibiting the attack of quote unquote free agents, but as they are not mentioned, I have taken the liberty of presenting my character's information prior to my own insertion. Please respond as soon as possible for further roleplay.

OOC STATEMENT: <end>

Codger

((FFA regulations now allow for the free attacking by free agents of any guild, revising and eliminating the requirement to be a part of a guild in order to attack.))

Dangerous Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SERVITOR, DESIGNATION: GLIMMER-1532A
AWAKENING PROCESS STARTED
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
AWAKENING PROCESS FINISHED
SYSTEMS CHECK STARTING
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
SYSTEMS CHECK COMPLETE
NOW ENTERING DEPLOYMENT TRAJECTORY OF PLANET, DESIGNATION: ALPHA_13

If there had been an atmosphere for the rumple of the Malcohurst's Flight to resonate through, the sound waves would deafen the entire populous of this relatively tiny planet. The shock wave caused by such a large displacement of air would likely cause torrential changes in weather and climate that would greatly destabilize the ecosystem of the nearest continent. The large freighter never breached the stratosphere, but it did dip its inky black hull into it, and three equally shaded but much smaller vessels departed from its holds and descended towards the surface.
BearVsBaby
SERVITOR, DESIGNATION: GLIMMER-1532A
AWAKENING PROCESS STARTED
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
AWAKENING PROCESS FINISHED
SYSTEMS CHECK STARTING
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
SYSTEMS CHECK COMPLETE
NOW ENTERING DEPLOYMENT TRAJECTORY OF PLANET, DESIGNATION: ALPHA_13

If there had been an atmosphere for the rumple of the Malcohurst's Flight to resonate through, the sound waves would deafen the entire populous of this relatively tiny planet. The shock wave caused by such a large displacement of air would likely cause torrential changes in weather and climate that would greatly destabilize the ecosystem of the nearest continent. The large freighter never breached the stratosphere, but it did dip its inky black hull into it, and three equally shaded but much smaller vessels departed from its holds and descended towards the surface.

((Your attacker is fine, please note that I post everyday, and thusly will be active. If you discontinue posting, after three days your attack will be nullified. Good luck. 1/3 Days until Nullification passed.))

Unwarily of the incoming attack, Purge pointed a big hulkish finger out the door to the Elven male laying face up in the sand, yet kept his eyes focused on Taigeku. As Taigeku stared at Purge for a moment, before breaking gaze and looking at the Elf on the ground he spoke casually; "How longs he been dead?"

Purge grumbled, "Uh... a couple of hours maybe." Then cocked his head. "...So can you do it?"

Taigeku smiled, glanced at Purge and back to the dead body before saying in a way to cheerful voice. "Yeah!... As soon as I'm sober!"

Dangerous Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
One of the three craft descended to a certain point not more than four hundred meters from the small tavern which the lifeforms were exiting, and, without ever touching the ground, opened up a rearward facing hatch and extirpated two figure, both wearing long coats and heavy boots. They began walking before the craft from wince they had came began to rocket skyward, falling into neat formation with its fellows before taking up an observation formation at five thousand meters overhead. Their stride was long, and they would arrive at the town's edge in less than two minutes, although the whine of turbines that their landing craft had produced undoubtedly would have warranted the attention of many in the confine of the simple village.

OOC STATEMENT: <start>

If you don't mind a slight breach of your rules, I'll hurry things along with a speed hack, because two minutes is a long time in RP conflicts, although since the official hostilities haven't started, I guess time would be passing at a faster than average rate, the final decision falling to you.

OOC STATEMENT: <end>
BearVsBaby
One of the three craft descended to a certain point not more than four hundred meters from the small tavern which the lifeforms were exiting, and, without ever touching the ground, opened up a rearward facing hatch and extirpated two figure, both wearing long coats and heavy boots. They began walking before the craft from wince they had came began to rocket skyward, falling into neat formation with its fellows before taking up an observation formation at five thousand meters overhead. Their stride was long, and they would arrive at the town's edge in less than two minutes, although the whine of turbines that their landing craft had produced undoubtedly would have warranted the attention of many in the confine of the simple village.

Just as Taigeku finished speaking, Purge grabbed him by the throat and pulled him in close to his face. "Well you had better sober up fa..." The whirring of large engines paused his talking, as he looked towards the wound, and caugh glimpse of the walking formation. "...What the ********." As he spoke, it was not an inquistion, as he let go of Taigeku, whom stumbled backwards and landed on his a**, and immediately looked over towards the ascending figures.

Taigeku spoke casually. "Those aren't Raiders, or Bandits..." He squinted, "At least I don't think. Madison!" He yelled. "Grab the ******** M82 and bring it to me." Madison went to hop to and made her way to the cache of weaponry as Purge took a step forward and squinted through the sun light as well, and rested his hand on the hammer's shaft protruding from behind his right shoulder.

The approaching group would see a small girl running about the house, a large sized man sitting on his a**, no weapons present, and a very large, armored man with a war hammer on his back standing and facing them.

((Journal entrys on both Purge and Taigeku in my journal, and a description of NPC Madison on first page.

EDIT: Well, I see no need for it, being I just posted. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff