Welcome to Gaia! ::

A huge a** falls from the clouds, as if in a squating formation and then.

BOOM.

God s**t on Coltello.
Even as the rift tore the earth a sunder, Lucian stood in the distance and "watched" the sound drift through the air. He knew was Le Myst was doing... and intended to help. He too closed his eyes and began to speak.

"Dante; The Divine Comedy- Hell- Canto I"

Scarce the ascent began, when, lo! A panther nimble, light, and covered with a speckled skin, appear'd: Nor, when it saw me, vanished.

Yet, instead of an abrasion in said dirt, out from the woods came a Leopard. Its teeth snarled and shining in the light. The Leopard took its sights upon Lucian, and he followed suit, pointing towards the Mansion.
A swarm of locust could be seen hovering in the air towards Coltello. The swarm settled on the ground and formed into a body. Le Myst. A stern smile appeared on the beings face, or there lack of, as he closed his eyes and concentrated.

Dante; The Divine Comedy- Hell- Canto VI

When that great worm descried us, savage Cerebus, he oped his jaws, and the fangs showed us; not a limb of him but trembled.

No sooner had Le Myst mumbled an incantation of the dark language, had a rift in the earth split and a thricefold barking would echo about the surrounding area. Le Myst had summoned the three headed hell hound Cerebus to destroy Coltello. As the savage beast presented itself, Le Myst began to mumble again, his eyes remained closed, yet he pointed a finger towards the mansion.

Codger

((I could always attack again, or perhaps enter your tournament and fill it up myself and sit around fighting myself when I'm bored. XD))
((You have got to be ******** kidding me, my guild is active, until I announce that if you win a tournament that I'm hosting, you could win 25,000 gold... and all of the ******** sudden, it becomes inactive...

******** this, I hate the FFA.))
arrow Nicolas rolled his eyes as a camera picked up Vlad shredding up the arm rest of his beloved suede couches. Nicolas punched down the button for Vlad.

"Vlad... have you signed up for the tournement?"

Clean Hunter

Vlad sat on a couch located In the lounge area and dug one of his deadly knives into the right arm-rest without even thinking twice since he was that type of an a*****e while he rested his right ankle upon the knee of his left leg lazily,Since the attack was over he was now bored out of his mind as usual since he was quite impatient and needed sufficient disorder or bloodshed to be content and entertained.
arrow After a few minutes of comtemplation, he stood up quickly and shouted "Aha! I've got it"

Punching the button for Hector, he was way too excited about his idea.

"A tournament Hector, we need a tournament! I'll begin the paperwork, you um... do something productive."
((@ Niitsu- Um, I nixxed a couple inactives and people who ignored an attack post, but otherwise, no one at this point.

Ugh, back to stupid story line s**t.))

arrow Nicolas sat behind his large desk and pushed a button for the air conditioning to come on. He thought about what he was going to do about the guild next. His scouts had been reporting new compounds left and right, and he STILL wasn't receiving any Protection Money since the Theifs Guild was out of commision... perhaps it was time to bother a few people.

idea Cloudy
.....[OoC]: "Who's been voided?"
[[Which means, we are now absolutely void of this thread, any further attack shall be harassment on the two of us]]
Snow laughed softly, watching Kinchi shoot, for thats what he did, away. She turned, her wings swinging down, throwing her high. She shot away, her tail cracking as she followed Kinchis lead, no where as fast, though she didnt mean to be. Instead she lifted high, wings spread wide, gliding on breezes and air currents only the lightest of most great birds could fly.
"See ya boys.." Kinchi said softly, as the veins on the ground came back to him as he sheathed his blades, his armor disappearing slowly, as he jumped onto Snow's back for a m oment, giving her head a kiss before jumping off of her, body coating in scales instantly, his body staying the same shap as big golden and white wings burst forth. The seven men that stood now became pure energy which Kinchi absorbed, and soon he was gone, moving fast enough for a sonic boom to retaliate behinde him.
Vorvadoss's shots were useless. At this point the only way anyone could harm her was to grow wings, turn invisible and sneak up from behind.
Her ears still being fanned, catching air waves as if they were sound waves, alerting her to motions her eyes were unable to see. Her wings dipped, making her lower about 10 feet, causing Vorvadoss to over shoot, where she flapped faintly, rising back up a good 20 feet. No bullet could reach her, not going straight up at least.
She watched Kinchi, her tail hanging still behind her. Her feet and hands had Changed now, claws shining from the tips of scaled fingers, three talons taking the place of her toes. From knee down she had beast like legs, scales covering the skin, though her thighs were still skinned, along with her sides, stomach, chest, and upper arms, though the scales covered her back, shoulders, up into her hair line, and forearms.
"Kinchi.. whenever your ready, love.."
.....[OoC]: "Mercy, you're retarded with that dino skull on your damned head." xp "LOVE YOU!" heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff