Welcome to Gaia! ::

arrow Robert (NPC) looked vacant for a moment before replying "No man! The party is tonight! Bring your own boose though!"

He zoned out for a minute and came back in a shook his head for a second.

"Err... yeah! I mean, yeah you should been here, there was guns and explosions... just not enough women though!"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"Aww, what a drag..I dont do sausage fests, even if there were explosions."
-He laughed after he replied and then release his holding along the neck to have one hand reaching into the depths of his pockets along the hoody to retrieve a flask of his own drink. "Do like the idea of bringing ya own booze though", he stated as he begun to toss the metal flask up and down casually.-
arrow Robert(NPC)'s eyes followed the flask like a cat mesmermized by a ball of yarn, completely stupified. Then his attention was swayed elsewhere.

"Yeah! So I should totally get the female's out here for tonight, brah!"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell and started browsing through his contacts.

"Well, yeah, I mean there is a girl inside... Ira. But she's a total effin' prude she's more of a guy really ((XD))."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-When he noticed that Rob was following the ascending and descending motion of the flask, he held in his laughter for a moment and then listened to what he would say after he snapped out of it. Watching him retrieve a phone from the pocket and mess around with it, he also mentioned about a female that had butch qualities and that turned him off right from the start.-
"Anh, oh well.. Doesnt hurt to explore the streets to see what we could come up with , but I might head inside and snooze a bit. The skating does take some effort that'll wear ya out"
Robert(NPC) highlighted a girl named Ho Fo Sho, smiled,then kept scrolling.

arrow "Alright man, alright. Sweet dreams... not the Manson kind either!" He laughed abit and dialed the number of someone labeled Hurtin' For a Squirtin'.

"Hello?...Oxy, is that you?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

- Waving lightly as he begun to move forward, he picked up enough speed to ascend inches from the ground and skate towards the household as he shouted"Later!".Before he was any closer to the mansion his ears twitch to the sound of a name, "The hell..Oxy!?" was uttered in thought as he proggressed further.Upon reaching towards main entrance at a screeching halt, he opened the door and head towards a nearby couch and fell out to snooze within a few minutes-
"Whew! so tired."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Codger

((I appologize for the incredibly long delay. I was working on something today.))

The grenade would miss its mark, exploding a few feet off to the side of the construct, sending it flying off to its left side. Its wings would appear to distintigrate...but then the rest of it would disappear as well. It had hidden itself from visual sight and other means along the electromagnetic spectrum. As it was built of the energy that rests in the background of the world and exists damn near everywhere, it would be invisible to aurasight or similar means of detection.

It was cowering in fear.
((no apology needed Tac, s**t happens XP))

arrow Nicolas' eyes were glued to the screen as he not only watched the grenade miss, the insect turn invisible, and the enterance of long time missed hitman Vexx, he took another desired sip from his glass of scotch and patted his face off with a hand towel hanging on a small hook on his desk. He sweated often under intense measures.

Chris(NPC) heard the explosion and lifted his head up just in time to see the insect phase out of sight. "I think it's hiding, Riven!" He glared closer but to no avail. "Let's see what it wants!?... I think it's a messenger. If it was going to attack us, I don't think it would have made itself so blatently visible!"

Hector(NPC) made his way down the path and jumped back when he heard the explosion but looked and saw nothing. "Hmm..." He made a notion towards no-one impeticular. He took a look at the vehicle, and raised and eyebrow. Then made his way towards the fence.

Robert (NPC) walks inside after Vexx, he realized how hungry he was.

idea Rain stops, clouds begin to move slowly. Light begins to fade as sun goes down.

EDIT: ((well off to bed, be on MAYBE tomorrow night))
Nicolas Coltello
Robert(NPC) highlighted a girl named Ho Fo Sho, smiled,then kept scrolling.

arrow "Alright man, alright. Sweet dreams... not the Manson kind either!" He laughed abit and dialed the number of someone labeled Hurtin' For a Squirtin'.

"Hello?...Oxy, is that you?"

(( ... wtf? ))

Codger

The small insect-esque head of the MC pops up in the bushes, still quaking in fear of being blown the ******** up. It began trying to crawl away, still directing visible light around it in an attempt to remain hidden. A keen eye might notice the distortion it creates in the air, but with the setting sun it might be less apparent than it would be otherwise.
arrow Nicolas's eyes shifted watching the once visible bug disappear and the refraction of light begin to cast translucent alluminations about the territory. He raised an eyebrow and disregarded it as simple trickery. He sipped the last bit of scotch out of his glass as the ice rested against his upper lip. His sweat had cooled, but it was still abit warm. He stood from his chair and clicked a fan on 'low.' He then opened his desk and began filling out paperwork for his lastest Hitman.

Chris(NPC) eyed Riven, who apparently remained motionless and then yelled to the bug "What do you want?"

Hector(NPC) approached the mangled fence. "What the hell are you talkin to, boy?" Hector fiddled w/ the broken gate and the broken camera stand. He grunted, taking down a list in his simple head of the things that needed fixin' and began trudging back towards the mansion.

Codger

The MMC's head pops up again and looks to Chris, causing an obvious distortion in the air that only partially reveals the shape of it. It chitters unintelligably at Chris for a moment before becoming visible again. It is quite clearly on all fours, the positioning of its legs making it hard to believe it was capable of standing upright. It would approach him in a manner much like a squirrel or a small dog and sniff at him, trying to determine if he'd try to blow him up as well. It would really hate that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff