Welcome to Gaia! ::

Æsheron walked through the forest, his yellows eyes scanning all around him, his loose gi billowing around him as a gentle breeze whispered through the landscape. He had been traveling for a while, and the rather large forest finally ended, only to give way to a rather odd site...

"My word..." The being said as he gazed upon the field of black roses. He knelt in front of one of the flowers and gentle took the thing in his hand, careful not to harm him, or the flower in the process. His head went down to the flower as he cradled it in his hand and gently sniffed at it, his flat nose pressed aginst the inner most petals. Smiling, he stood up, that same flower tucked neatly in the front of his sash, the black a sharp contrast to the white.

He looked up and contiuned to walk onward, towards the large castle, over the draw bridge and inside. He paused there and looked around slowly, never had he seen a structure so large, or even of this shape, and it scared him slightly. Though what stopped him in his dead in his tracks was the rather large door in front of him; he was unsure why, but something told him not to open it. He had learned long ago to trust these feelings so he knelt where he was and waited patiently.

(RP anyone?)

(Edit: Hit submit on mistake.)
(Hrm, I am off them, if someone wishes to rp just respond, I'll check back every now and then.)
Samuel R. James III
Isaac Cramoisin
Samuel R. James III
[Nah. I can't rp that good.]

OoC:

.....If that ain't the biggest lie I ever did hear, Mister. xp I know who you are!!!
I don't know what you are talking about.>>]

OoC:

.....-Damns the Internet for not carrying tones of voice.- Erm... do you seriously not? I DO!!! If it's the name that's confusing you, I was once Niitsu... just to tell you. XD Anyways, yeah, I know your secret.
.....We should role-play sometime.
Samuel R. James III
[I didn't forget you Nitsu of the League of Elementum.^^]

OoC:

.....Meh, that place is dead and has been for a long time. It went under all 'cause of... erm... actually, I don't remember why it went under. But anyways, don't bring forth the dead, for it is a hard task returning them from whence they were called.
.....Okay, you can smack me for how lame that sounded. xd
Outlaw Kabute
Rules

Use common sense.

...minimize the OOC down to questions and things that pertain to the RP situation at hand.

Don't quote a bunch.

Y'all are banned from this thread for breaking at least three rules on the front page. s**t, let's make it the FFA. If you open your eyes, you'll also notice the other, active Warmakers guild in the subforum. This is a dead thread, not your spam dump. Move along.
that story was freakin borning. i stoped reading after the first senteance so idont know i called it a story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff