We pwn hardcore?

[insert racist comment on how i'm a racist] 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 10 ]
*gets pwned by sheer awesomness* 0.056818181818182 5.7% [ 5 ]
*takes gold * 0.35227272727273 35.2% [ 31 ]
No s**t 0.14772727272727 14.8% [ 13 ]
<[[_(Crayola)_]] 0.32954545454545 33.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 >

Walking along a peaceful countryside road you would come across a large clearing with a waterfall that poured into a shining lake full of fish, the grass is soft, lush and green, while the air is crisp and refreshing.
Various cute and cuddly woodland creatures may come out of the woods from time to time. This is the front of KIP. If anyone would bother checking behind the waterfall they would find a large sphere shaped boulder that seems to be blocking off something. The boulder is normal in all aspects and the only thing special about it is the six by 1 inch tag white tag with read runic symbols on it.

Aim of the Guild: Power. Oh and knowlege..in that order.

Open to attack? Does Xion Arcadia pwn hardcore?

Story: After having a psychotic breakdown from ressurecting the Evil Empire Shagrath returned to Erebus for some counseling. After several months of therapy, living a healthy life style, and several million grams of prozac later Shagrath realized that he had many other talents besides destruction. He had been a scientist a while back his old lab had been wonderful. It was in someplace human called "Auschwitz concentration camp" or something like that when he first came to the prime material plane shagrath had rounded out a piece of rock and shown some humans how to do it. In his last lab Shagrath had had plenty of human test subjects that wore a six pointed golden star on their clothing. Shagrath had developed several symbiotic beings in that lab, but that reasearch had been dismissed for human torture testing instead. A little before that Shagrath had built large triangles of stone with a flat square base so that he'd have a summer condo, but the humans over ran them. His "Camp" was his favorite lab though. Plenty of human subjects to test on and a never ending supply of ramen... life was good.

Description: The actual KIP base is underground. There is only one way to get in. After getting past the boulder there is a cylindar glass elevator with two button inside of it and a dial. The buttons are for going up or down and the dial is for tuning the onboard sattelite radio to avoid crappy elevator music. It always defaults back to classical for some reason though after use. After getting off the elevator which travels down a marble passage way as it's doors open and a tray of various muffins are to the right side of the doorway. The first room that you would go into after getting off the elevator is a large sitting room with high ribbed celings and a warm comfortable atmosphere. A large hearth is on the left side of the black marble wall with large comfortable blood red sofas. To the right of the room is an open bar with a large buffet that changes acording to the time of day. A red rug with intricate golden designs covers the whole room and at the end is another glass elevator. This elevator requires a retina scan to open or it's four inches of bullet proof plexiglass for a door won't open. The second level is the members quarters which are comfortably outfitted acording to their tastes. Each member's quarters are roughly the size of a four star hotel's room for two. Another elevator is at the end of the black marble hall. This elevator leads down to the gym which has nearly every machine imaginable inside of it as well as a boxing ring and a mat for sparing. The elevator from the member's quarters also goes down to the science labs which develop harmless things such as seat warmers and cures for things. This would appear to be the last level and infact for many people it is, but on the far side of the lab inside the janitor's closet is a large air duct which twists and turns several times and seems to go on forever. Only members who have my authority and have been given a certain object can get through the ducts. At the end of the ducts the members who posses this object wil enter the true lab which conducts experiments on symiotes, pain tolerance, nano technology, bio chemical agents, and a number of other things. This lab has only one other door besides the entrance which leads into Shagrath's personal lab and chambers.

Defenses: As far as defenses go the KIP base is under twenty inches of armor plated steel. Before that is reached though one must get through several hundred feet of earth. The tag on the boulder is one of five which are positioned across the grounds and in the forest. only when all five tags have been collected can a non member go through the boulder. After each tag is removed it creates a symbiotic clone of whoever removed it. The clone is eaxctly the same as you with every ability that you have. This clone will fight you until either one wins. Moving the boulder is an absurd notion as it weighs ten tons. If the retina scan is failed a hole will open up in the ground and you will be thrown into the lake out the garbage chute. Several symbiotic beings will also meet you inside the airducts if you do not have the object and will promptly attack you until you either retreat or die. Each symbiote is made of a rubbery jelly like substance which can stretch and take a huge amounts of physical punsiihment with seemingly no effect. Symbiotes are only weak to two things and only Shagath knows these weaknesses. If you are not friendly andgoing through the air ducts and find the door to the secret lab a door will open, but it will be to a long path suspended in the air by magic. This is a partialy safe path as the floors and walls are electrified and in each room there are three strategically placed turrent that fires heat rays that can burn human skin with one shot. The rays are drawn by kinetic energy or basicaly shoot at whatever moves. There are five of these rooms and by that time the base alrms will have gone off. The members are also defenses, but the symbiotes are a very reliable defense. Each symbiote has the powers that it gives to it's host.

types of symbiotes: Symbiotes can attatch themselves to a living host and give them incredible and sometimes fearsome powers. Symbiotes double in body size and split themselves to reproduce so they are easy to come by. Symbiotes are usualy 5'5" and look like blobs with slightly human features and protect the host body from dying by using their super regnerative cells., but when death would be normaly reached the symbiote leaves the host body which will be unconsious.

purple-This is the most common type of symbiote and gives the living host the ability to withstand more physical punishment than normal and makes the host twice as fast and strong. Although training with ones symbiote will increase this.

pink-This symbiote is a newer type which gives it's host the ability of Extra sensory perception or ESP and can Empath or feel the general emotion of a person(s).

blue-This symbiote gives it's host more mana/chakra/magic/ect. and makes them more resistant to it as well

white-a very new kind of symbiote. This symbiote gives it's host the ability to turn invisable and copy common abilities of an opponent. This is also the symbiote which is used for the tags since in touching the tags you are touching a transformed symbiote and giving it your genetic material.

Black-Unlike most symbiotes these cannot split so only one is known to exist. The powers of this symbiote are widely unknown, and as it is Shagrath's personal symbiote so it is probably very powerful.

Rules
No ooc bitching or you will be banned and reported for spamming
Pm me why you want to join along with a short profile and what color symbiote you want. The Pm will have the words "Somebody set us up the bomb." or "All your base are belong to us" included in them
No godmoding
Any questions/comments/concerns/random bitching/ complaints? pm me.
Try to atleast be semi-literate.
most importantly obey the TOS and have fun.

Member list -Symbiote color
Leader:Shagrath the Unholy-Black
Overlord:
Special ops:
Advanced Scouts: Veril Suno-purple
Infiltrators:Maeve of erebus-purple
Warriors:
Fodder:

Alignment biggrin unno
*Shagrath sat in the sitting room in a large comfortable almost throne like chair. He was sketching something on a drawing pad. If anyone looked at it they would have seen a very life like looking potrait of Shagrath from the shoulders up. This would go above the hearth when he was done drawing and painting it. On a coffe table next to him Shagrath had a bottle of prozac and a glass of water from the spring outside. Every so often he would stop painting and take a pill with a drink of water and then resume his artwork.*
*the fire crackled from burning a large pine log which filled the room with a pleasant odor. Shagrath continued drawing and after a few minutes began to paint his creation. In a few minutes the paint would dry and Shagrath's stunning self portrait would be finished. There was no more prozac in the bottle as Shagrath threw it into the flames the drug began to wear off and his power began returning. Quickly walking to the end of the room the intricate pentagram design on Shagrath's right glove began to glow a bright bloodred color. His body was wrapped with cords of pitch black energy lined with that same blood red color, it consumed his body, and then he was gone. Down in his chambers reading his favorite novel. Bram Stoker's Dracula while listening to a random selection of Bach.*
Shagrath's black symbiote was slowly wrapping itself around it's master's feet and up his body to cover him entirely. Shagrath knew what it was doing, but didn't care. He needed to practice with his symbiote in the gym to fully comprehend the extent of it's powers. After a quick walk and elevator ride Shagrath was in the gym looking quite different. His body shape was still the same except the huge batlike wings that protruded from his back and the fact that his entire body was as black as night. Extending his right arm outwards an pointing to a three hundred pound barbell Shagratrh's symbiotic hand glowed purple with black streaks and so did the barbell. It began to lift into the air and suddendly the barbell bega to crumple in on itself and thenshone with a harsh black light and landed into the ground with a loud clang. It would have made a good sized crater if Shagrath hadn't pulled back on it before it landed. Apparently satisfied Shagrath dropped his arm and headed back to his room as his symbiote melted off of his body and slid towards another set of weights to practice on it's own.
To anyone observing Shagrath it would seem that he was sleeping in his four poster bed, but in actuality he was in a medatative state that borderlined a coma. He was checking in with his apprentice Maeve to make sure she was studying for her exam and giving her valuable information on human vital points and te laws of energy, but no one else would be able to understand this since it was being transmitted in the guttual tone of the underworld anyhow.

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
"G'day sir, how is this manefestation of the creepy crawlies to hinder and or help if they are burned apon touching the air around me?" *he finds a small purple one and goes over to touch it and inches from it it started to blister from a blue glow.*
((I don't think shaggy is there))

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Calamity_Kruz
((I don't think shaggy is there))
((why not ray?))
{First off do not spam my guild. second of all I will consider torching one of my creepy crawlies an act of war.}

Shagrath had finished his conversation with Maeve and was now in his lab doing some experiments on a human subject he had been keeping in his closet for some time now. Most of the tests were for torture purposes and Shagrath's general amusement. The tests were horrible things, unspeakable things, butt things, and to top it all off they were in a room that no matter how loud the pathetic worm screamed no one, but Shagrath would be able to hear him and it was such a sweet sound. His tears were being collected in a glass below him since they tasted so sweet. Later he might have to use electricity in his experiments.
Maeve was hovering four inches off the ground, with her skimpy maids outfit with the low cut blouse, elven features, large purple eyes, and small batlike wings that came out of her shoulder blades Maeve really was cute and as she hovered out of her room she floated down the large empty hallway of the living quarters to go see if Veril was in his room. He was helping her with her essay to get her magical license. Her black slipper glided through the air with her knees at a slight bend as well as her hips, her hourglass shape was a thing that most human women would kill for, but to Maeve it came naturaly. Knocking on the door so that the noise wasn't to loud Maeve clasped both her handsnear her knees and waited for Veril to answer the door.

OOC: been off waaaaaay to long.

Newbie Noob

((Your poll seems familiar... ninja ))
{It does?}
I do believe that knowledge is power i mean come on if you can say something and actually be able to back it up then it can't git any better i mean you know your for the most part always right because you really never have to worry about not being able to prove it but that's just me. All though i have both knowledge and muscle's so i guess it's all good i mean come on really it's only obveious that people need to realize with out brains your just a joc or a loser either way. If that affends anyone i appoligize i didn't mean for it to. I just thought i would speak my mind like i always do.
Veril's door would slide open for Maeve so that she could come in to study for her exam and to work on her paper. Currently Veril was performing some experiments on his necklace, but would stop them to help Maeve.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff