Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageHeaven's Tear

Intro:

An aged structure on top of the darkened mountain had a strong affect on the world. All that's left was bones and skulls scattered everywhere. This building had covered all this land into darkness. Hatred and anger could only be seen. Somedays, silence covered every vast majority of dirt and gravel. Many pleeded for help for agony was spreading. The pain had caused many to die and many to be left forgotten. Just one single ray from the sun can help the agony vanish. Days past by and yet no light had shined through the clouds. No ray had beamed down upon the people who had suffered for years.

Until, this very day, the Gates Of Heaven opened. Everyone awed in amazement. For a tear descended slowly; as it was a feather coming out of Heaven . Then, a gap opened on the darkened clouds. One ray from the sun swooped down, then another. Until every piece of this land was covered with light. The old castle on the mountain became very furious. For all of its powers were vanished. For that very moment, darkness made a pledge that on that very day, it will conquer every land and every light...

Setting:
Foggy mist covered the land. All was left of this place was a darkened, destroyed castle. In the inner parts of this structure was a crimson throne and torn up curtains hanging on the wall.

Aim:
To make a name for our guild. To show our true strength.
Aim:
To make a name for our guild. To show our true strength.

Rules:
Follow Gaias ToS
No Godmodding
No Powerplaying
Rp fights are allowed in this guild
No Bumping
No Spamming
No Advertising
No Cybering

To Join:
Name:
Rp Name:
Weapon:
Description:
Station:

Stations:
First In Command: Aiden Cael
Second In Command: [prime.toxic]
Elites: ExistedFate
Recruit:
Assasin: The Crimson Revolver
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Aiden Cael
Rp Name: Aiden
Weapon: Agony
Description: A figure with ravened hair. His blue eyes helps him see through anything. Agony, his one-handed axe is a darkened weapon that can hack diamond.
Station: Frist In Command
Name: ExistedFate
Rp Name: Chris
Weapon: Blue Screamer
Description: A average sized figure with sky blue hair. A patch covered his left eye that had concealed his blind eye. A blue sword made by the strongest jewels can pierce through any element.
Station: Assistant
Aiden sauntered in the aged structure. His ravened hair has camaflauged in the shadows. "I guess your the only person here that joined so far; Chris"
Aiden Cael
Aiden sauntered in the aged structure. His ravened hair has camaflauged in the shadows. "I guess your the only person here that joined so far; Chris"

Chris shifted his head to Aiden "Yeah, I noticed"
ExistedFate
Aiden Cael

((Well, I have to go now. I'll be back tomorrow))
Aiden Cael
ExistedFate
Aiden Cael

((Well, I have to go now. I'll be back tomorrow))

((okay))

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
just curious, but i don't think i quite undrstand what you're getting at. is this a sort of role playing game? it sounds interesting...
(( ...Yes? You're posting in a Roleplaying Forum.... as well as digging up old, dead topics. ))
[ Ha. I wonder if I still can keep up with these guys. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces