Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*she watched and smiled, having a general idea of what he was doing from her many many years of experience in her field. She watched quietly*~
After carving the final symbol - waves indicating water or in this case life - he pressed his palm against the things chest and the heiroglyphics breifly shone. The Jackal then slowly rose to its feet inside the chamber with rubble and dust falling off of its body and it opened its mouth which was jagged with ceramic and stone, creating a hissing growl, its tail sweeping from side to side. The thing then walked towards the next one and repeated the process.
~*she smiled and nodded, having a general idea of what he was doing. With that she turned, leaving the chambers and coming up outside, where she made her way to the HQ*~
Charade continued doing this until all of the Jackals were carved and animated. Then with a wave of his hand they all sat down like the event never occured.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

he sat in the main floor of the HQ, reading a book as he waited for Onyx
~*She walked into the HQ and sat across from Doj quietly, waiting for him to take notice.*~

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

He sat his book aside and looked at her as she sat down I assume the deed is done, correct?
Yes, it is done. ~*she nodded and crossed her legs*~ He is off doing some tricks in his temple, warming up I suppose. Probably for the best ya know? ~*she smiled and laughed, rubbing her hand on the chair's handle*~ So anyways, since the children have not arrived, if they do, want to run The Gauntlet?

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

If you want you can, I have some things I need to attend to right now, such as finding Terra, if she is around tonight. he stood and bowed, making his ay up the stairs, to his room
~*She sighed and sat back in the chair.*~ I hate running the Gauntlet alone though.. ~*laughs to her self and sits up, figuring that the library would help clam her nerves, as she walked to the second floor*~

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

he sat in his room, looking through some scrolls, trying to find some information on more or less, the situation around him, as he sat in the empty room
~*she left her barracks room and walked around outdoors, admiring the scenery*~

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

he stepped outside, looking around as he noticed Onyx hello there, how are you fairing this morning? he bowed and smiled
~*she bowed and nodded*~ Doing okay you can say, kind of tired though. The guards next door played Go all night.. ~*she shook her head, trying to fight off the headache*~

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

he laughed and pulled a balck go piece from his pcoket and threw it to her lightly I know I was there, playing that is. They became a little to friendly on the Sake..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff