Welcome to Gaia! ::

but is Isamu not a member of I.T.E.M? what are you meant to do if they fight each other?.
i'm not a member of ITEM any more.
and..what Rei makes of the killing of family members has no effect on whether he kills them or not..he is a true assasin, killing who he is told to kill..and without failure
X~Katsu~X
and..what Rei makes of the killing of family members has no effect on whether he kills them or not..he is a true assasin, killing who he is told to kill..and without failure

or question.... much
Hmm. Somewhat, true. Though, even Assasins, which are known to be the lowest people of pure existance, have their honor. What Rei told me, is that his current target, Kurai, woud be taken down wih honor. Sure, he may have been told, but like a Good and True assasin, they keep their own style of doing things. I would like to know, why Rei waste his time, working for someone, like yourself. Does he really need your word to attack someone? ~ He let out a exhausted sigh, and once again, shook his head. ~ In all honesty, the fact of being controlled by someone, should not bode well, with - any -man, even if they are - supposed - to be told what to do. So, in other words. Rei is your little lap dog. Your puppet. Your shield, so that you can stay safe. You fill him up, with statements, as - Do me proud. - But honestly, I think you could care less, about his well being. The poor kid, just failed his war mission, and now you control him? What kind of man are you? ~ He looked over towards Isamu, and waved his hand slowly. ~ ... Shut your mouth. I thought you weren't like these men. You made me, a loley wanderer, be accepted by many. I had respect for you.. But now you do this? ... How Sad.
he laughs slightly before a more serious looks comes across his face

Rei isnt my lapdog, shield or puppet, he took this job on by choice, he chooses to protect me, he chooses to kill..and ultimatly at least he has a purpose, where-as you on the otherhand, vowed to protect a girl that hardly remembers your name, you call that purpose, are you honestly happy with those arrangements?, you say you were accepted by those bunch of adolescents at ITEM, it makes me wander, why would a man with stature such as your-self drop to the same level as those people,
StarAkamatsu
Hmm. Somewhat, true. Though, even Assasins, which are known to be the lowest people of pure existance, have their honor. What Rei told me, is that his current target, Kurai, woud be taken down wih honor. Sure, he may have been told, but like a Good and True assasin, they keep their own style of doing things. I would like to know, why Rei waste his time, working for someone, like yourself. Does he really need your word to attack someone? ~ He let out a exhausted sigh, and once again, shook his head. ~ In all honesty, the fact of being controlled by someone, should not bode well, with - any -man, even if they are - supposed - to be told what to do. So, in other words. Rei is your little lap dog. Your puppet. Your shield, so that you can stay safe. You fill him up, with statements, as - Do me proud. - But honestly, I think you could care less, about his well being. The poor kid, just failed his war mission, and now you control him? What kind of man are you? ~ He looked over towards Isamu, and waved his hand slowly. ~ ... Shut your mouth. I thought you weren't like these men. You made me, a loley wanderer, be accepted by many. I had respect for you.. But now you do this? ... How Sad.

I'm not wanting him dead... as i said i want him to prove himself of the family name. so no i won't shut up why don't you. did you just come here to insult us or are you here for a real reason?
Insult? No, I came here to speak, as usual. A ' Weakened man ' Such as myself, only likes to speak, before becoming a target. My reason, is to speak with the three of you.. To know the real reason behnd the assasinations and such.
irritated at the mans lack of response to his question he continued

The reason is my friend, is that some of us do not believe others worthy of the family name..and we want to purify the family and get rid of any..shall we say..black marks
StarAkamatsu
Insult? No, I came here to speak, as usual. A ' Weakened man ' Such as myself, only likes to speak, before becoming a target. My reason, is to speak with the three of you.. To know the real reason behnd the assasinations and such.

He smiled at him and bowed

Ah well i see so then why weakened?
.... At one time. I was once, a highly known Assasin. Akamatsu, the warrior of death and destruction. Unfortunately, I became a love sick puppy, and when I tried to protect the only thing I treasured, I got blind-sided, by some man, with a Scimitar. ~ He moved back strands of hair, and were to reveal the diagonal scar amongst his nosebone. ~ I instantly became trounced by the enemy, upon the job. Though, I won my battle, and somewhat restored my name, I left that for the woman I love. Now, here I am. A wandering Angel, that lost his way. Though, you know what? I am glad I did, because when I was an assasin, people had their way with me. I am beneath no man, except the one that does not reveal himself amongst this plane. ~ He turned towards Katsu and nodded his head. ~ That much I can understand, but what if someone wanted to knock you out, for reasons unknown? I am sure you do not care, but there goes that feeling of Comradary. Sure, you might able to have that feeling from your fellow assasins, but your family should be more important, no? An' Isamu. If I were to be this rampaging assasin, again, what if one day, someone hired me to take out the members of your family that you treasured? ... I hope you understand my story now.
he nods

i understand, and even if we do not see eye to eye, i see no reason for this constant conflict of words, for now i must retire to rest..

he nods his head to the two men and turns into his hut,
X~Katsu~X
irritated at the mans lack of response to his question he continued

The reason is my friend, is that some of us do not believe others worthy of the family name..and we want to purify the family and get rid of any..shall we say..black marks

-i come out of the shadow while i heard most of the conversation- so i am a black mark? not worth the familly?-i glareat no one in particual-

Familiar Poster

Surveying his surroundings Zalgo searched the area he was in for anything suspisciouse. This was his first time here and he wanted to get a feel for it,though he was never in one place for very long. He held a bag in his hands that was full of various things for survival. He should have learned more about his employer before coming here but he stood ready for anything to come his way.
thank you star...for everything - i say when i disappear in the shadow-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces