Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( just because some one spams the posts, were noobs?, god you people need a ******** life))

He walks up to the door of his domain of demons hideout as it appears that all the comotion has left for the sake of living. As he aproachs the bar and pulls out a seet and sits while picking up a book wanting some time to read.
He looks around and stands up, walks to his office and closes the door and locks it behind himself as needed time by himself leaving a sign outside the door saying ''be back in 5 min, leave a message on the bar if needed''.
Keeroshiro exits out of his office and sits at the bar, reaching over the bar and grabs glass with his own mix ( dr.pepper & rootbeer OOC(( i am seroius, hells yeah))) and sips as he waits.

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Garron stopped in the entrance of the Demon's Hideout, his auramancing abilities catching the agression of the approaching beings, their power levels showing their telekinetic and psycokinetic abilities. They'd be an interesting fight. Thus, he turned around in aslow, purposeful manner, his icy blue eyes and their powerful gaze glaring into the eyes of each being in turn, finally he brought his parma up and held it at his side in his left hand, and unsheathed his gladius with his rigt hand, both down at his side ad prepared for use as he did a bit of loosening up of the neck muscles and shoulder muscles as he then began walking at a steady, meaningful way towards the two beings who'd just arrived, seeking to establish eye contact with each in turn, his intention clear as he moved towards them at an unhurried pace. He wished to pick a fight with these beings, his aura becoming a semi-tangible second skin of protection from magic, and other unnatural forms of attack as he advanced on his two targets, the man with the wings, and the man with the psycokenisis.

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ebil Mecha Pup
((So, everyone...

Voting Time!

-Ebby Lokimaru
-The Wolfen Prince
-?????
-Bob The Builder))

ooc: Oh yeah, and I'm gunna have to go with ????? on that one. Good fight though.
garron100045
Ebil Mecha Pup
((So, everyone...

Voting Time!

-Ebby Lokimaru
-The Wolfen Prince
-?????
-Bob The Builder))

ooc: Oh yeah, and I'm gunna have to go with ????? on that one. Good fight though.
I must concur. smile

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ooc: Aug! Why aren't they replying? I was only gunna challange them to a little death match! Come on, it's nothing serious mates, just a little fight to the death to repay you for your lack of respect towards Keero, come on, nothing serious! Don't be shy, just a little death match! twisted
((hahaha that was amazing, but yah I don't think they are coming back))

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ooc: Hmph... I'll give'em at least a day or two before I label'em cowards... "Why is it always the cowards that talk the loudest?". Man, that woulda been a fun match to. I haven't fought any telekinetic type characters in some time... Out'a practice in that area.
smiles "It seems like it's been so long." yawns and pulls up a chair at the bar, she lies her head down "I feel like an insomniac." xp
begins to drift in and out of consciousness until she finally, folding her wings over herself, falls fast asleep...she disappears from sight
Walks in through the entrance and takes a seat at the bar. "It's only mid-afternoon, and I'm already exhausted." Looks around. "Keero?"
"Wow, thanks guys...not like I'm alone in here or anything..."

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ooc: Yup, they're cowards. stare Anywho, sorry about that, a busy couple'a days for me... Tonight was my last performance of one of the best shows I've ever done! crying gonk .... emo Yeah... It was good, though extremely time consuming, which is what I like so, can't complain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff