Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setsuna_Alexiel
pushes him onto the ground and flies away "We'll see..." lands in rafters and crouches down

runs into the back of his office and starts to cry
sighs "Wow...not much has changed." biggrin "Cry baby.." rolls eyes and giggles
He runs back in and yells " you know i will always love you and care about you, how could you ever say i wouldn't try to talk to you, you are the one that creates me and brings me to be who I am, i wish we could be the same as we use to be."
keeroshiro
He runs back in and yells " you know i will always love you and care about you, how could you ever say i wouldn't try to talk to you, you are the one that creates me and brings me to be who I am, i wish we could be the same as we use to be."
glances sideways at him from above and smiles "We have a long way to go before any of this can become like it was...plus, we need quite a few more members..." smile flies down to floor of bar and puts hand on his shoulder then turns around and proceeds to examine the place "So...any more ideas?"
Setsuna_Alexiel
keeroshiro
glances sideways at him from above and smiles "We have a long way to go before any of this can become like it was...plus, we need quite a few more members..." smile flies down to floor of bar and puts hand on his shoulder then turns around and proceeds to examine the place "So...any more ideas?"

" The only way to bring up a good force is if i have myold compainions, new and the old, I will message them and get them back and once gain become what gaia has most forseen and been scared of.

His right hand reaches to this left hip to where his two swords were placed with there precise sharpness and edge as weilded the wakashi and a 42 inch katana blade as the blood stains the soaken rough metal that gleams from the light as it is brought out grips hard from the right hands force of the handle glides it out as the soft rubbing metals of the sheath and the sword make a whonderful noise and the feeling of change. He takes the blade and places it high in the air over his head.
laughs "And like I said, so much has changed...hm." smiles "Well, I hope we can become strong again. All I know is that being here again feels so right. I've missed this place. I hope that others will come to know it as a home as well." she glances around then back "Are you glad I found you?"
He bring his sword down slowly and slides it into its sheath as his head turns and he looks into her eyes and smiles, " you make me feel like we were destined into this fate of being together for another try." " now I need to find some joiners, where should we start."
"I'm glad. And as for the others, I am looking...I'm not only here but other places as well. I'll let you know when I find some. You should look too."
" i will always love you"
"Grrrrr... Did I ever tell you how long you take to respond? And yet you say you love me...show me love by responding faster." biggrin glides over next to him and leans near him "We could spar if you're bored..."
ooc( i dont want to fight) "maybe later, " put his arm around her and leans in
glares "Listen, I will be back. Try not to cause too much trouble while I'm gone." smiles playfully and flies out of the bar
waves to her as she leaves " see you later"
((It is very apparent you two haven't been roleplaying for at least four years. xp I will be attacking soon, prepare your defenses for a single character attack. Good Day.))
'' that is a good call '' starts the laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces