< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[ Current Location: Mansion ]
[ Fair enough ]
[ I apologize for the illiterate and ill-described entrance; I'm not in the mood to procure a long and trivial entrance that no one will read. I will be literate throughout the role play, that I promise ]

Out of nowhere the man appeared, making his way through the large doors of the mansion without a care in the world. Chance walked around the internals of the mansion with a cold hard expression. Not one of a manly macho man, but one of despair. His footsteps echoed across the hard flooring, making it seem hollow and empty with each footfall. He made his small and trivial journey in the form of a circle, tracing over his steps repeatedly, obviously nothing better to do.

He hummed lightly to himself with a tune known to no-other. He was on the brink of slitting his wrists just for the hell of it, and he was, without a doubt in the infinite cosmos, bored out of his ******** mind. He scratched the side of his head briefly, wondering why he had chosen to come here in the first place. He then proceeded to clear his throat before speaking out into the seemingly empty room. "Anyone around?" He asked, his words echoing, bouncing off the walls and returning to his ears after being slightly distorted from the distance traveled. Chance stopped walking, his footfalls no longer audible. He turned his right foot on the heel and positioned his feet in a makeshift "v". He cleared his throat once again, this time without speaking.
Damien Earl Morningstar
While the current Damien was at Terra's temple, a time distortion grew in Damage Inc. Damien's past walked out of the time distortion and smiled wickedly. Unlike the current Damien, this past Damien looked nothing like Johnny. Instead he is alot taller. Approx 6ft 4in and well built. He has a dark mustache and goatee. The gold color where current Damien's eyes are instead this one's is red. The universe is still in his eyes, and his wings are still the same except that they seem to have heat constantly comeine off of them. Past Damien looks around and holds out his right hand towards the Liveing Mansion

So this is what I eventually become in my future... hmph. Not if I have anything to do with it.....

And just like that, a large ball of black fire and brimstone goes screaming towards the Liveing Mansion.

Johnny's eyes went wide as he saw the dark blaze head toward the Liveing Mansion. He saw what almost looked like Damien except for face and size. The wings were the same and so Johnny could only assume that this might be a kin to Damien. He heard a voice inside the mansion. Johnny cups his hands around his mouth and yells out to the voice from inside.

GET OUT NOW! THE PLACE IS ABOUT TO BURN!!

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Damien looked over at the young man and pushed the dark blaze further causeing it to hit the western wing of the mansion. Damien crosses his arms as he watches that part of the mansion be turned to nothing more than ash.

Why, if it's not a mortal.... I guess this means I'll have to get blood all over me again.....
Johnny could see he has the wings of Damien, but he didn't ACT like the Damien he knew. Johnny saw the dark blaze on the mansion and made a split second descision.

YOU JACKASS!!

Johnny unsheaths his sword Adosian and charges at Damien with incredible speed. As he nears Damien, he swings Adosian in a quick arc aiming for Damien's middle.

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
One of Damien's wings swings around and hits the sword with such force it would cause the sword to fly out of the user's hands. Another wing comes up and goes for whacking the young man on the back of the head so hard and so fact that it should render him unconscious.

Mortal, you have no idea what you are up against.

If he passes out, Damien intends to carry him off in search of his future self.
Johnny falls into a limb pile as he was knocked by one of Damien's wings. A part of him was still awake but he didn't want to let on to Damien what he really was made of. The world around him almost spun but he kept control of himself for the time being. He wanted to see what Damien's Past was up to.

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Damien picks him up and shakes his wing for a little bit. It was somewhat sore from hitting the sword. Damien couldn't make sense of it. A sword shouldn't hurt him but it did. He looks on the ground at the sword. He picks it up and then thrusts it in the ground. He performs a ritual so that only someone with his blood could pick up the sword. Damien then looks to the young man and picks him up. Damien takes off beating all six of his wings into the sky in search of his future self.
Linkin walked up a path and around a bend of trees for about fifteen minuts before reaching her destination.
Its been a while...

Magnetic Genius

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((This guild is open once again 3nodding ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff