Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kurai stared at him as she tilted her head slightly " Yeah pleasure, but your not really talking to a lady" She gave him a small michevious smile. She smelled all human like, though noses can be deceiving. The tanned young woman stood up, standing 5'8 tall as she strechted " May i ask why you are here?" She said, letting her hands hang by her side. " It seems the defences didn't attack you, so you are aren't here to attack or destroy, yes?"

Dios gave a sigh as he stared at a random direction, he soon squinted his eyes " Yo, Circe, you seeing that to?" Circe gave a soft sigh as he stared at the horizon. " Hm?" He said softly as Dios pointed " People are headed this way" Circe gave a nod " Good thing or bad thing?" Dios shrugged " How am i supposed to know? I'm no medium"

Codger

The creatured trudged on across the dunes, crystalline extensions growing from his hair as he did what he could to rid his body of sand. Shimmering veins crisscrossed his body, holding his clothes steady in angular lines as the dust within was forced out. Staring ahead he spoke again, "How do you keep the sand out of your skin? Try as I might I seem unable to keep it from working its way inside. Would a new appearance fix this? Is that why you offered that suggestion? Does skin color help keep sand out?"
Sir Jaques Choisel smirked, his icy blue eyes shifting into an entirely blackened hue and color as his pupils dilated and largened. ".. Im here, simply because I choose to be. Your defenses, did not work on me because I'm not here to seek havoc upon this wrecthed place. I'm here to serve and protect it." Jaques mused clearly, his french accent rolling smoothly, ".. And you are?" (Reffering to rank.) he continued, questioning the woman before him.
(( Sorry all.
I am to busy with school and homework.
I can't get on everyday and can't be busy with Roleplaying everyday.

Anyone who thinks they're fit to take over the guild PM me.
I'll set up something if there are to much people who'd want the position of leader.

Bye for now.))
Bumpitty Bump
ittyBumpbum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out