Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the weather?

It feels warm to me 0.41739130434783 41.7% [ 48 ]
Brrrr 0.16521739130435 16.5% [ 19 ]
It's so cold....my... 0.41739130434783 41.7% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kawaii places his keyblade up quickly to guard against it, the laser striking into the weapon, yet having him fall down onto his behind as he slides back, hitting into the back of his fortress's wall. If the laser sustained, then so would Kawaii as he struggles against the beam, standing slowly back to his feet. He spreads his feet and remains in a bent-knee stance to keep his form against this force, the keyblade emitting waves of energy to show it defending itself to this new attack. "Hey! Who the heck --- are you?!

Codger

The beam rests upon the blade for several moments before appearing to ricochet upwards, subsequently alter course in midair, and attempt to strike from a new direction. This did not mean, however, that it wouldn't still be reflecting off the keyblade, and as such, if the keyblade was removed, it would mean the beam would slice through the poor man. The vague humanoid shape became more defined, the shaping completed, a shaft of black stretching down from a ruby held in his right hand, a unique cane. His very presense caused temperatures to spike as the air waivered around him, the cane rising to point at Kawaii with the end lacking a ruby, "I am but a simple man seeking nothing more than chaos and terror. I'd say melting the polar ice caps is a good place to start, no?" A smirk formed across his lips as the cane moved to rest in the melting snow beside him, "In the moments before your death I will give you a choice. Join the Mindblaze Dominion willingly and I might spare these lands, or resist and you will be the one solely responsable for chaos across the planet."
When the beam changes course, Kawaii quickly rolls out of the way, moving to the right, yet forward to start a charge at this new person while avoiding the attack at the same time. He obviously wasn't going to let some guy who loved to heat things up destroy him or his home. "I'm not joining anyone!"

Kawaii's keyblade was in his right hand, yet to the side, ready for slicing and dicing this guy. He felt the intense heat as he moved in close, but didn't care for it as he sings his weapon forward, yet stops it with the tip pointing at his opponent.

"Freeze!"

At that instance, a burst of frost emits from the tip, creating a blizzard effect as diamond shaped chunks of ice are fired at the man, attempting to cool this situation down with a high powered spell, and maybe damaging him, too. At the same time, his left hand moves to the back with the movement of his arm, palm opening as a slight flash occurs, meaning he was preparing for a follow up attack.

Aged Noob

X

You have been marked for death.
Seta Frost
X

You have been marked for death.

OOC: Corn ball!
Far away from the rising action, A small carrier Flies overhead... WAY OVERHEAD!

<Tobiel> Tereiza, just drop me off here okay. pick me up here in 3 days

Tobiel checked over his backpack once more as he spoke into the cabin radio. on the other end was his daughter tereiza(pronounced Teh-ray-za)
She was flying the craft.

<Tereiza> Dad you gotta be kidding me, i cant land there theres nothing but ice for miles and miles around!!
<Tobiel> Copy that, its okay I'll Jump from Here, just pick me up at these exact coordinates in 3 days

Tobiel stood at the bay doors in the rear of the ship. he strapped his pack on and slammed on a big blue button. at that moment the rear doors creaked open and emergency lights were going off along with a few klaxons. Tobiel took his Hoverboard into his hand and Charged for the opening.
'WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
in a flash of black and blue against the bright icy sky, tobiel went flying out of the ship, the thermometer built into his jacket dropped at an alarming rate, and something was poking out from the clouds below him. As every second passed the object got bigger and more jagged. Tobiel was basically freefalling into it when it dawned upon him that impact... could hurt. He let out a Yell and with a sweeping motion , brought his board under his feet and activated a switch with his heel... nothing happened as a result. He thought to himself" What... no trapar.. oh Crap gonna have to manual....! He leaned the nose of the board upward bracing for impact and with a THUD he hit the iceberg and began to slide down at an insane velocity. amidst the chaos, tobiel heard a rumble of thunder trailing him and turned his head slightly. at that instant his dark deep brown skin turned a ghastly white... there was an avalanche and it was trailing him!!

Codger

Mindblaze gave a shrug as the beam was dodged completely and the man spoke up in protest. The beam stopped moments after it no longer had a bead on its target, the field of heat spiking. He smirked as the man rushed in, his cane shifting in his grip as he expected to have to parry a blow, but when it did not come he could only laugh. The time it took for him to pause and be so dramatic was more than enough to bring forth a counter. The ice that is not vaporized, quite literally at that, embeds in his form and quickly melts away, holes left in his abdomen and chest. He only laughs as he thrusts the cane forward, the tip lacking the ruby first. It darts out like a spear to skewer the man, the morphic qualities ensuring that even if he tried to parry with the blade it would continue on, though if such a parry were to occur the 'spear's' midsection would attempt to wrap around the keyblade.
Edited:

After the magic spell hits, Kawaii moves his keyblade back to his right side, ready to continue his assault. When the cane comes forward, Kawaii will slide his feet forward as the cane will extend over him while moving toward the man and to the left at the same time, ducking the extended weapon while leaning back. In his lowered position, he swings his keyblade forward, attempting to severe the right leg of this guy from the shins, at least to trip him over.

Codger

The keyblade strikes the man's leg, and then simply stops. It is clear that it is embedded in the bone, but as flesh darts out to grow over the blade and lock it in place. With this fun little surprise the cane returned to its normal shape while both the ruby and Mindblaze centered on Kawaii, two blasts issuing forth, one from the ruby and another from the gaping mouth of Mindblaze.
Following the little friction of the ice, he slid and finally felt a successful hit. That is, until he suddenly feels a jerk, as if his keyblade was suddenly stuck. Kawaii looks toward Mindblaze ((thanks for naming him. Didn't know what to call him sweatdrop )) as he tries to stop himself. But the momentum has his hand leave the grip of the weapon, continuing to slide until he moves onto his stomach, hands on the snow, slowing to an eventual stop. His keyblade was stuck in this man's leg, which was really wierd. He had a feeling his guy was not your normal stranger, having taken a full blow of Kawaii's ice spell, only to laugh about it.

When the two blasts fire at Kawaii, he uses split second acrobats to dodge yet another one of Mindblaze's lethal attacks, pushing off his feet and hands to cartwheel to his right while in the air a bit. At the same time, the keyblade will flash where it was implanted in the man's feet and suddenly disappear. When Kawaii's feet land, his previously stuck weapon would now flash back into his right hand, and it was safe once more. But Kawaii did not know how long he could keep this up. He needed answers.

"Why are you doing this? Why here? Why me?"

Codger

Mindblaze was rather disappointed when the excess flesh on his leg fell empty, the blade no longer contained within. With a sigh he gave a shrug, "Why you? Why here? Why not you? Why not here?" The blasts had obviously ceased, else speaking wouldn't be very fun, now would it? The man's back seemed to burst with light as eight tendrils of light and energy surged forth, wrapping around to dart at Kawaii in an attempt to restrain him, their touch searing hot.
It really did seem like Kawaii had no choice but to save himself and his home from complete destruction. When the lights fire forward, Kawaii would charge at them as well, however, when they try to restrain him, he would expertly dodge them with a cartwheel and a dive before ending up more to the left of Mindblaze. In this position, he immediately strikes his keyblade into the soft snow, having it thrust into the ice. This will suddenly cause a crack to start forming underneath. The ice was about to become even more fragile than before. He would quickly withdraw his blade, afterwards.

Codger

Fragile ice was always something fun, but with the ruby floating above the surface with no apparent means of doing so, wouldn't it seem safe to assume the man created from the air around it could do the same? Regardless, he seemed to pause, the tendrils moving to fan out behind him like the legs of a spider. In this pause his hand raised in a motion as if to say 'stop,' his words confirming this, "Hold a moment. I have a... secondary proposition. Instead of death by my hands, what might you say to....something resembling an alliance? Other concurrent events have sparked this question, a man known as Seta Frost brings forth this proposal. These lands and that contained within falls under his control in exchange for me not contunuing, or even escalating my presense here. What you see is but one body of thousands which could be engaged in combat with you at any one time. Treat this not as a threat, but a proposal of peace with a reminder I am merely...playing."
"Stop," Kawaii hears from the man.

The teen, not taking any chances, readies his keyblade to the side with both hands, as if expecting an attack from the raised hand, but instead, is surprised to hear the man actually halt his own attack.

"I have a... secondary proposition. Instead of death by my hands, what might you say to....something resembling an alliance? Other concurrent events have sparked this question, a man known as Seta Frost brings forth this proposal."

Kawaii slowly lets himself relax, but was still in stance.

"These lands and that contained within falls under his control in exchange for me not contunuing, or even escalating my presense here."

"What the hell," Kawaii thinks.

"What you see is but one body of thousands which could be engaged in combat with you at any one time. Treat this not as a threat, but a proposal of peace with a reminder I am merely...playing."

Now Kawaii was angry and felt very insulted. His stance goes into full once again, very ready to start fighting once again. His response?

"If you think I'm going to hand over this place because of a threat, you're dead wrong! I don't think so. Bring your thousand! I'll fight every last one of them! I won't allow you to scare me away!"

In that instant, the ground will rumble slightly, showing that the crack Kawaii had caused was moving more underneath the snow, making the ground a bit sturdy.

Codger

He nodded, "Very well." With a spin the man turned and slammed his cane into the ruby, driving it to the core. What followed could only be described as destruction given form and unleashed upon the world. The entire mass of the ruby and all the energy contained within began to turn to energy, the temperature plummeting back to the norm as even the form of Mindblaze was drawn into the ruby. Visible waves of energy could be seen in the air a moment before everything seemed to stop.

With a flash of light the ruby exploded with the force of a nuclear warhead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff