Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

MMMM, YEAH. tab YOU MAKE US WANNA DIE tab I'D CUT YOUR NAME IN MY HEART tab
                                      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD FOR YOU tab I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO tab FEEL YOUR PAIN

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab (ic ) tab (ooc ) tab (info ) tab (app )

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab some things you simply
                                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab should not
                                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab forget

A ROLEPLAY HOSTED BY DAD SENPAI tab tab MODERATED BY PAX ABIIT tab tab VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
                                      User Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD FOR YOU tab I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO tab FEEL YOUR PAIN

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab G U I D E L I N E S

(₀₀₁ ) *ABOUT US
                                                                    tab tab hiya, dad senpai here! thanks for taking interest in my roleplay.
                                                                    tab tab though i am the owner, pax abiit has the same level of power as i.
                                                                    tab tab especially since i am away quite a bit during the day, she will help
                                                                    tab tab maintain order and applications. though originally my idea, we both
                                                                    tab tab have put our heads together to make this roleplay one of the best
                                                                    tab tab you will hopefully ever witness. please remember to maintain a high
                                                                    tab tab level of respect for each other. if you ever have any issues, please
                                                                    tab tab contact either one of us privately. we are always here to listen.

(₀₀₂ ) *REQUIREMENTS
                                                                    tab tab i'm really not going to tear you a new one when it comes to how
                                                                    tab tab much you post. after all, i'm very much pro quality rather pro quantity.
                                                                    tab tab sometimes, you just gotta cut to the chase. however, i do want you
                                                                    tab tab to try and mirror whatever activity is going on. whether that's 1000 words
                                                                    tab tab or 200. grammar, punctuation, you know ...third grade level english...
                                                                    tab tab it's vital you have such knowledge. i suspect you all do. characters in
                                                                    tab tab this roleplay are preset already— and for good reason. though i want
                                                                    tab tab some level of control, i want you to be the folks who take the reign on
                                                                    tab tab these characters. it's important to me that you mold them into what you
                                                                    tab tab have in mind.

(₀₀₃ ) *AVAILABILITY
                                                                    tab tab i get it, life is a real pile of poop. i understand completely if you
                                                                    tab tab need extensions or just need to drop. all you need to do is talk
                                                                    tab tab to us. no hard feelings. rather you be up front than not. however,
                                                                    tab tab it is important to ration out your time for this roleplay. please do
                                                                    tab tab not just get excited, join, and we never see you again. no no, no.
                                                                    tab tab thx.

(₀₀₄ ) *JOINING
                                                                    tab tab if you are interested in joining, please seek out the app link in
                                                                    tab tab the title post. there you will be directed to app for whichever
                                                                    tab tab character you so desire. yes, this is competition based. mainly
                                                                    tab tab because i want the best for the roles offered. no harsh feelings,
                                                                    tab tab remember to be courteous of all decisions made in this roleplay.
                                                                    tab tab if anyone isn't courteous please bring it to my attention.
                                      User Image

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab P R O L O G U E

her name was ████████. and in the beginning, only she mattered.
                                                                    you see, this isn't some ******** up sob story. this isn't some shitty
                                                                    glorified war story either. what this is? reality. at least the realities of
                                                                    our kind.

and our kind do not play so nicely with each other.

she was the stability in our lives. a beckon of hope in a dark, mundane
                                                                    existence. we all wanted her. to hold her within our own packs and clans.
                                                                    she wouldn't have it. no. she was the wind, she was the scent of flowers.
                                                                    she was everything and nothing and even if that doesn't make sense it
                                                                    did to us.

it did.

one day she disappeared from our noses, faded from our minds. slowly
                                                                    the peace between our kind rotted. resulting in a war, like all wars, that
                                                                    held no real meaning. we just enjoyed the senseless slaughter of each
                                                                    other. with ████████ being gone, there was no point. we eventually
                                                                    all died.

well, almost all died.

the remaining members of each opposing side made a truce to find their
                                                                    own ways. forget all about the other. it didn't last too long. old habits die
                                                                    hard. there was fighting but it matured as the ages passed. our clans
                                                                    and packs we formed known as "gangs" in the current time. these titles
                                                                    we proudly display.

everything was going swimmingly. that was until a wave of familiar feelings
                                                                    engulfed us. our ancient elders suddenly vanished from their now destroyed
                                                                    tombs, leaving us letters with the strange name of ████████ on it.

though it is a feeling we understand, we are uneasy.

we are unsure.
                                      User Image

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab C O N V E R S A T I O N S

"what are you doing here?" he shifted slightly "i came to see how you
                                                                    were doing," her face was half cloaked in the darkness "i know about
                                                                    Master."

he sniffled, "it isn't a surprise."

tsk, "stop trying to act big and macho. it does nothing for you, stalk."
                                                                    he turned away, "stay away from me, you ******** smell bad." fingers
                                                                    interlaced with his. "i'm sorry."

"i'm sorry, too."

"dry your eyes. it'll be okay."

________________________________________________________
                                                                    "so he's really dead? does Alpha know about this?" he crossed his arms.

"i'm certain he does. he's been gone for a few days now. no doubt to his
                                                                    current location," she spun around in the chair "why are you naked? put
                                                                    some god damn clothes on."

"i'm more comfortable this way, all turns should be. you're just ******** up
                                                                    in the head." he was met with an uncomfortable glare to his manhood.

"ugh, fine. you're so ******** lame."

". . ."

"Alpha, please come back soon." she whispered with a sob.

"i feel something strange."

"no duh, dipshit. we all do." a quick whack to his head "what the ********!"

"how about you shut the ******** up and sit down little boy. you know what
                                                                    kind of feeling she means."

"right, her fake predictions." he retorted.

"they aren't fake," her eyes met his briefly before glazing over. "i cannot
                                                                    see."

"anything?"

"nothing."

"we have to figure out what happened to the stalk's Master. Alpha or Mother
                                                                    could be next."

a creak from the door broke her concentration, "sorry to interrupt, but we've
                                                                    been invited."

in unison, "to what?"

"a funeral."

"i don't understand why we have to invite the turn and the glory to the his
                                                                    burial."

the man shifted, "because it was Master's wish. you know that." hands old
                                                                    paper.

"what is ████████ ?" his expression changed. "this was the same thing
                                                                    on all those other papers from years before. you know, when the ancients
                                                                    left."

"huh," he glanced away "this is odd."

"what is?"

"it says 'remember ████████ ' at the bottom of page."

paper is snatched, "what in the hell?"

"what is so special about ████████ ?"

both heads snap in the direction of a scream. as they run out, they see
                                                                    the head of Alpha roll toward them.

"s**t,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces