Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image "Very well then, head down to Engineering and see what you can find out." Richard said to Armada, he then looked over to Carter. "Ah Charter good to see you're alright, and no I have no clue. How are you and you're team?"
User Image
Vari winced having been thrown against a wall her forehead and cheek bleeding slightly from lacerations but she tries to smile. "I'm okay... how is everyone else?"
User ImageArmada got up from his chair and calmly began to walk to engineering. He walked past the panicked and shaken people and wondered why they were all so worried if no one was actually injured. He arrived in engineering shortly after and looked for the Head engineer.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

We Are The Defenders Of Life, Healers Of The Sick, Menders Of The Broken

Vell Fraulein, vit vould seem vat vee hafe afoided any major injuries. Still, hold still for vun moment.

Metzger pulled some simple medical gear out of one of his many pockets.

Vis vill sting fery much. He went to apply the cleaner, trying to take care not to cause too much pain.

Vee are going to hafe to prepare zee triage center. I think I vill try to contact the bridge, unless voo hafe any objections.

Loyal Hunter

User Image"alright just let me know i need to make sure my men can get off this ship if the ship s*it hits the fan"
User Image Vari winced more. "Ow.. I should be okay once these scraps are cleaned up.." Her voice was shaky from pain.
User Image "Don't worry, This ship is not going down, start heading to the conference room, I need to get a full assessment of the situation. Richard then flicked on the all hands channel on his communicator. "All hands this is you're captain speaking, All chief staff report to the conference room at once." Richard then looked back over to Charter. "Alright let's get down there." He said as he started his way to the main door to the hallway.

Loyal Hunter

User Image*he salutes*
"YES SIR!"*he made his way there*
User ImageUpon hearing the captain's command, he immediately cancelled the search and headed to the conference room. Upon arrival he looked at the captain and said "Nothing to report from engineering yet. The head engineer was unable to be located. I apologize for the inconvenience if one was caused. Do you have further orders?"

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

We Are The Defenders Of Life, Healers Of The Sick, Menders Of The Broken

Metzger heard the announcement, and nodded.

Zit vould seem vat zee kaptain require's my presence. He finished cleaning the wound, and quickly bandaged it up.

Vari, take charge of zis Vard. I vill return vunce vee know vat's happenzing.

Standing up, he turned to head towards the conference room.
User Image Vari nods saluting. "Yes sir!" She starts to rush around the medical bay to help tend to wounded crew and other injured staff.
User Image "Sorry about that Armada, I'm just seeing if the others are alright so we can get everyone's thoughts on what just happened." Richard remarked as he waited for the rest of the officers to arrive.
User Image Yata leaves the messy engine room and heads for the conference room, joining everyone else.
User Image"Of course captain. Requesting to stay for the conference."
User Image "Accepted, It's always good to have more people's thoughts on matters at hand."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff