Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Thread Owner: Paracella
                                                                  Graphics By: Paracella
                                                                  Moderators: SilverChaosti, Evil Regal Queen, and Paracella
                                                                  Inspiration: Dramas, mafia stories, and fantasy
                                                                  Literacy: Lazy lit+
                                                                  Genres: Action, drama, fantasy

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

GENERAL
                                                                            Follow the GaiaTOS please. I would rather not have my thread taken down.

POSTING
                                                                            If you intend to make a reservation and a profile, then disappear like some god damned magician, then I'd rather you not join.
                                                                            We want active, reliable roleplayer in our roleplay and if you cannot even achieve that, then do not bother signing up.
                                                                            This all being said, the posting requirements here are rather lax. Post once every week or so and we'll be perfectly happy.
                                                                            Should you take more than a week to post, I will try to contact you to see if you're still interested in the roleplay.
                                                                            If you do not reply within the next 72 hours stating otherwise, I will assume that you've lost interest and you will be removed from the roleplay.
                                                                            If I have to contact you more than three times due to your lack of posting, I will kick you. I shouldn't have to badger someone to post and you should be responsible enough to tell me when you cannot post.

LITERACY
                                                                            Since this is a lazy lit+roleplay, we expect reasonably long posts, proper grammar, and for our roleplayers to use spellcheck if they're not a walking dictionary.
                                                                            500+ words a post should be the norm in this roleplay, but if you get a little writer's block then we'll understand. Everyone gets it at some point!
                                                                            I swear if I see one person capitalize every word or write everything in lowercase letters, I will kill a cute little puppy. I don't want to do that. You don't want that.
                                                                            So please, save a puppy and use your shift key properly.

CHARACTERS
                                                                            The characters in this roleplay should actually be characters, not two-dimensional beings with the imagination of a salt shaker.
                                                                            If any of the moderators find that you're character is boring or so cliche it hurts our tiny, shriveled up hearts,
                                                                            then we will speak to each other about our issues before bringing it to you. If your character is a blatant Mary Sue or Gary Sue, however, it's an automatic no.
                                                                            Be original yo.
                                                                            All characters in this roleplay are 18+ but other than that you have free reign when picking your characters age!
                                                                            REAL LIFE PICTURES ONLY
                                                                            Also, please keep in mind that certain races are more prevalent in certain factions. If there's already a fae character in Skyrevia for example, please ask me before you make another fae character for that faction.

For right now, only 3 characters per person.

JOINING
                                                                            Codes for reservations are found in the APP thread. Please copy this codes and fill it out before posting it in the APP thread. Do not change the coding.
                                                                            Spots are competition based if multiple people apply for the same role in the same day. If you are the only one to apply and I approve of your character, I will give you the role. If two or more people apply for the same role within a short span of time however, then I and my mods will look over each application and pick the one we believe would best suit this roleplay.
                                                                            This is NOT personal, so please don't act like a brat if I decline your character for another one.
                                                                            I WILL REPEAT THIS AGAIN: I will also flat out decline any character I think is a Gary or Mary-Sue. I do not discriminate against sexuality or anything like that, so if you pull that on me when your character is boring and happens to be gay, I will blacklist you from any future roleplays. Period.
                                                                            After your reservation has been accepted, then please go on to making your profile, which can also be found in the PT thread.
                                                                            Profiles should be posted in their own test thread! Link the thread in the OOC or in Skype to me once you're finished.

COMMUNITY
                                                                            Feel free to plot and chat in the ooc and private messages! I won't require you to be super active in the OOC, but at least pop your head in every once in a while.
                                                                            We will have a skype group if you want to join! If not, that's fine too. I honestly don't mind what you do as long as you communicate with your fellow roleplayers.
                                                                            Those who start drama of any kind will be kicked. Period. I don't tolerate that s**t.

BATTLES
                                                                            Handle fights like adults please. If you can't decide who you want to win, use a dice system instead. Use a scale of 1-10 on how well your character does, 1 being the worst possible scenario and 10 being the best possible scenario. I'm not going to include an entire dice battling system here, but use this system for whatever you want (counter attacks, attacks, blocking, and just match results if you want).

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Miami City.

The place of fun, the city where anything can and probably will happen. For vacationers it is a lovely place to be for a weekend, for a month. A place to relax and unwind. With it's beautiful beaches, the water so clear so inviting. The nightclubs that are endless, with a variety of music, a variety of style. It promises to have something for everyone. Of course, one can't forget it's shopping centers. Filled with everything you could imagine. It's a lovely place with beautiful homes, a diverse culture of languages, food, and of course its citizens. Many people wish they could live there, but the residents would say otherwise.
                                                                  Miami is being run by the mafia, or rather two mafias. The government has very little say, very little control within this city and the little control they do have is monitored and influenced by these mafias. You may be curious, as many are, as to how these gangs managed to garner so much power. Well, we could tell you. First though, we should tell you that those within these two gangs aren't all human.

It all began when the faes had decided to take resident within the city of Miami. It seemed there was power that dwelled within the area that gave power and life to them. It had drawn them in and with it they began to thrive like never before. They would begin to flourish and become empowered. Fearful that the humans and other creatures would find their source of power, of life they grew protective and controlling. It wasn't long before they began to power house around like what the humans called a mafia. So that's what they became known as and through that the fae decided it would best to take on that stature. To protect the power source, themselves and other supernatrual who came into their now claimed territory. It was an uneasy peace between the residents and The Storm. Soon enough though, they learned to get along. Those within The Storm provided for the residents, protected them from anything bad. Of course, the residents of Miami didn't know just how far and just how well those within The Storm protected them. How could they? Those of the supernatrual was nothing more then stories to tell. Still, this relationship would soon hit a few bumps in the world when trouble within The Storm mafia began to arise. Internal turmoil that a few government workers attempted to exploit in hopes of breaking down the mafia that had taken control of Miami city. Of course, this would not work and instead those who had started the revolt left and went into hiding.

It was around this time a small band of supernatruals would step into the grand city of Miami. The power source the far and those with Storm worked so hard to protect had finally drawn in another kind of supernatrual. These ones being more ruthless and more violent then those with Storm. It wasn't long before a couple of those who had left Storm joined up with this small band. In a matter of months, a new mafia that rivaled Storm would rise. In the days of this new mafia announcing a claim upon Miami it would come to shake this magnificent city. The gang fights were anything but peaceful. Violence, bloodshed. It was best to not leave your house at night, to always stay alert in the day time. These fights and violent outbreaks lasted for months until the two conceded to an uneasy truce. The tension held high as the years would pass. Miami had been split in half between the two it seemed. The fights had settled for the most part. The outbreaks happening mostly between underlings, and on the large scale when the higher ups had a political disagreement. Unfortunately this is a peace that will not last for long.
                                                                  Especially as of late. It seems there has been an escalation of fights due to odd events and random outburst of violence not only against the rival gangs but the citizens as well. All fingers have been pointed to Skyrevia, being the more violent out of the two. The leaders of Skyrevia have come to deny this accusations heavily. As time progressed the fighting became more personal until there was confirmed death of a Skyrevia higher up. It was rumored there was one of Storm within the bloodshed as well that had been found alive. Outraged, the Skyrevia leaders demanded this survivor be handed over for judgement. Needless to say, those within Storm denied them. Skyrevia's leaders decided to send spies to infiltrate and gain information. Around this time, Storm would also come to have some trouble. The daughter of the gang leader going missing under mysterious circumstances.

Accusations were thrown on both ends, denial heavy in the air. It was in the middle of this arguing that signs of a gang would begin to appear. The residents of Miami seeming to become more curious and more aware of certain things. Such as the fact that these two mafia's weren't exactly human. It wasn't normal for the humans to question the motives or the inner workings of the mafias, so what caused this certain change? What inspired the citizens of Miami to become more outspoken? Information was gathered from both Skyrevia and Storm and within no time they caught a few of these gossipers. They were surprised to find that these gossipers were not human themselves( for the most part), but ex-members of both Skyrevia and Storm. These people called themselves the Arc, a secret organization that strove to enlighten the humans on the fact that they were not alone in the world. The members of Arc were quickly executed when it was obvious they would not give up any more information and the violent atmosphere became just a little more uneasy. This uneasiness lead to shaky meetings and arrangements between Skyrevia and Storm in order to control the Arc problem. Meetings often ended in violent outbursts from one side or the other and agreements grew harder to reach as the search for the Storm leader's daughter continued.

When all hope for these meetings seemed to crumble, she suddenly reappeared. Only a share few saw her before the leader swiftly shielded her from the eyes of the prying, but the few who did see her inevitably whispered. She looked like a walking corpse, a murder scene walking, and any number of other horrible things. When she eventually reappeared to the rest of the world, she was undeniably different. The girl who once reached out to try an peacefully resolve issues between Skyrevia and Storm no longer even spoke to her contacts within Skyrevia. She was not the main aggressor for the- what seemed to be- eventual war between Skyrevia and Storm, but she no longer advocated for the peaceful solution. The change caused all sorts of whispers and accusations to be tossed around and the small battles between the two gangs became more frequent and more violent. It soon became clear that not even the residents are entirely safe within the city limits of Miami. There is a war on the horizon. Not only will it be between the two gangs, but the instigator and even the residents of Miami seem to be in this crossfire with no way out. It's only a matter of time before the fighting becomes an all out bloodshed.Needless to say, the atmosphere in Miami is not all sunshine and good times anymore.The only question that remains is who will survive?

More Information.

Faes - Winged beings that are considered to be from another dimension. These creatures wield the powers of two elements, one of which is considered their 'major' one of which is considered their 'minor'. These elements consist of anything that is considered pure in the world by the Fae. These elements include: light, dark, wind, water, fire, earth, and arcana. The only thing faes have in common with one another is that they have wings and are weak to metal. Metal does not hurt a fae if they are simply touching it, but being pierced by metal will result in the blood around the metal beginning to boil. These creatures are common within the Storm. The leader of the Storm is a fae.

Shifters - These are humans with an animal form or perhaps an animal with a human form. However you wish to perceive it. For the most part, they are not ruled by the moon and those that are are considered a subspecies to shifters. They are limited to one animal, thus the idea that they are merely animals with human forms. They tend to have a weakness with pure silver. These creatures are common within the Skyrevia.

Vampires - The blood suckers of the group. They won't burn to ashes in the sun, nor do they sparkle like many humans would like to believe. They do tend to get nasty sunburns if they stay in the sun for long, however. Like the stories, they do need blood in order to maintain an existance. Aside from nasty burns from the sun, blood drawn from a corpse is a lethal poison to them. Vampires are split into three power groups: those able to control blood, those able to summon demon-like creatures, and those who are able to morph their own bodies in order to fight (unable to change the fact that they look human, however). These creatures are common within the Storm, but are also slightly common within the Skyrevia.

Superpowered Beings - Beings with powers. They can be considered mutated humans for the most part. They have a variety of weaknesses depending upon the power they wield. Superpowered beings are the most diverse group of beings, but they also tend to be less powerful than the above races unless they have harnessed their powers correctly. These creatures are common within the Skyrevia, but are also slightly common within the Storm.

Humans - No powers, they're just normal humans. Humans are sometimes mutated into superpowered beings under extremely rare circumstances, but for the most part they must rely on their wit to defeat the other races. Humans make up almost the entirety of the Arc, with only a few other beings from the Skyrevia and the Storm mixed in.

The hierarchies of each group are displayed in their respective posts.

In the Storm, the hierarchy is traditional of other mafias. The Don runs the whole show with his Consigliere advising him every step of the way. The Capo has a specific title other than Capo and is seen as a high ranking member. Soldiers generally carry out the dirty work and are respected among their peers for their previous work while Associates tail after them to learn the ropes.

In the Skyrevia, the hierarchy is that of a pack of wolves. The Alpha maintains control of the entirety of their people while the Beta backs up the decisions the Alpha makes. The Beta also acts as a sort of adviser. The Theta has a specific job title (i.e. hacker, interrogator, ect....) and is proficient in whatever they specialize in, as that is the only way to be named a Theta. The Pack are there to keep the Omegas in line and to report to the Theta or the Beta whenever things get out of hand among the Omegas. The Omegas are the lowest ranking members and are to follow the Pack's instructions.

The Arc has a military hierarchy. Everyone is under the control of the General and the only one who should ever question the General is his Lieutenant. The Lieutenant is to voice their opinions, but ultimately carry out whatever the General orders. The Major has a job title and specializes in something, however they are named Major only if their actions prove 'heroic'. Officers are to train new recruits known as Privates and are to organize them when the time is right with the aid of the Major.

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Rainy Stormy Overcast Cloudy Sunny

Date: October 25th, 2014
                                                                  Time: 11 a.m.

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Rumor: Short description about the rumor.
                                                                      True/False

Send rumors to Paracella using this template:
                                                                  [b][size=13]N[/size]ame of the victim of the rumor[/b]: Short description about the rumor (no more than 2-3 sentences)
                                                                  [list][list]True/False[/list][/list]

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items