Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

R u afraid of something?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

mwahahahahaha welcome. now if ur here u must be afraid of something or not. r u afraid of da dark, snake, or evan monsters or something else if so then place a comment dont be scared. domokun blaugh lol.
i' afraid of losing my friends and few other things
i'm afraid of reptiles, insects and arachnids of any kind.
AAAGGGGHHHHHHHH CENTIPEDE!!!!!!!!! KILL IT!!!! (only joking)
i typed that centipede thingto get a rise out of all of you, LOL
Or im here because im wondering what this has to do with Military Guilds..... stare
Im afraid that the creator of this thread might believe this is a military guild.
this is not a military guild, it's not even a guild so it doesn't belong here.
*summons an ungodly army of cats from hell, these hellcats RAPE THEN KILL THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS LOUSY THREAD. since it was done by a wench. i can steal her soul which i do then i make it into a new HELLCAT.*
lordneko-godofcats
*summons an ungodly army of cats from hell, these hellcats RAPE THEN KILL THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS LOUSY THREAD. since it was done by a wench. i can steal her soul which i do then i make it into a new HELLCAT.*

((How there you use the word Rape Many people may get offended by that! id watch what you say cause you must be consideret to other peoples fealings just givin you some friendly advise))
lordneko-godofcats

[******** Newb...you should Really watch what you say to people... stare
((Maybe all of you should just butt out, and leave this thread alone, if you think it doesn't belong here,report it too a mod, with the link and ask them to move it.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff