Welcome to Gaia! ::

Captain Kayvaan Shrike
((Ehhh I'll be representing the Inarelian Military Alliance....but what do you mean by weaponry stats? Do you mean how effective it is and such or what type of damage it can cause? Because like Gray I havent got it all up either.........))

(A list of your Weapons and Vehicles you'll be using.)
I am here to represent:Slayer Bounty Syndicate

Name: Jang
(I will begin tournament Parrings.)
((I would like to establish ties with this guild, is that ok with you?))
[[Maybe you should PM people this stuff instead of posting it fifty times. sad ]]
Outlawstar15a2
((I would like to establish ties with this guild, is that ok with you?))

(Who are you, and what organization do you represent.

Harukoson:It more efficeient than pming 7 diffrent people at a time. They can read the post for updates.)
[[I was talking to Outlawstar15a2. Obviously you would have the stuff about a tourny posted instead of PMing people. I was simply commenting on Outlaw going to almost ten threads saying the same thing over and over again.]]
((I assumed this was a futuristic Space guild, am I correct? Still I represent the Draconian Empire I wish to establish ties with this guild however I'm more confused then anything else.))
Outlawstar15a2
((I assumed this was a futuristic Space guild, am I correct? Still I represent the Draconian Empire I wish to establish ties with this guild however I'm more confused then anything else.))

(Declined, Your class, and capability of your Organization meets no requirements that I expect of a Partner Guild.)
[ Oh, sna-pwned!
xP
]
((Butch, you might want to change that randomly color-inverted second picture on your frontpage. It hurts one's eyes to look upon, and it looks extremely gaudy.))
(Blast did I ever message you guys about the Tournament on who your fighting?

Skyburn: I think its fine its pretty to me, actually i hate it but I need that banner tilll I decide to photobucket the new one.)
((You inverted to many small parts. It took my five minutes to realize what that was, almost literally. I still can't tell what some parts are because the colors are nowhere near consistent since you inverted them. ))
Skyburn
((You inverted to many small parts. It took my five minutes to realize what that was, almost literally. I still can't tell what some parts are because the colors are nowhere near consistent since you inverted them. ))

(Well either look at it or don't. Mainly its there because I don't have phtoshop to help with the other banner. And, I don't feel like photobucking yet.)
((My ship info and stuff. I can add fighters if I have to, though I don't see why I would need to.

My fleets.

So yeah, do I need to give you anything else?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff