Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The year is 2020, country after country as been wiped out by creatures called titans. The human races is little to none. The place where all humans live are in three 50 meters walls around them, it was said the tallest titan was only 15 meters tall. For 100 years the titans haven't broken through the wall but all that changed 5 years ago when a 52 meter titan kicked down the wall and let the other titans in before disappearing. The titans took wall Maria and pushed the people back to wall Rose. Three best friends were only 15 or 16 at the time Their names were Juki, Edger and Shino. On the day they escaped to wall Rose they all agreed to be part of the recon group to attack and kill all titans that have took their families away from them.

Inspired by the anime: attack on titans

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Juki Seneri
Personality: quiet, smart, head strong
Bio: Juki grew up with Edger and Shino, they were like family to her but every last one of the three thought that living in a wall was like being livestock for the titans. The the attack on wall Maria happen and she watched her real family die, if it wasn't for her friends pushing her forward she would be in the training program to be a recon group to kill the titans. Now she done and finished number one in her along side her friends.
User Image

Destitute Star

Name: Edger Hanns
Personality: Very talkative and outgoing. He loves drawing and taking notes on the titans when everything is quiet. But he does tend to freak out when the situation is bad. He is known to be somewhat mentally weak and can easily break down.
Bio: After leaving with home with his best friends, Ed developed a slight issue with having breakdowns, making him seemingly more weak then the others. Yet, he makes up for it for fantastic skills with the 3D maneuver gear letting him be within the top five of the class. Yet even with the fear of the Titans, he'll still take time when their not attack to draw and take notes on the titans.
Pic:
User Image

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Shino Tenpi
Personality: Shino is more of an out going person, though he can be as ignorant as others he tends to have a straight forward approach to social situations.he doesn't pretend to know everything, but he is an understanding person. in essence he is a good listener and likes to help his friends out. he also is one to tell jokes and make situations more light, and is always looking for a challenge. though he likes to keep things in order and is a natural leader.
Bio: After moving with his friends Shino enlisted into the military as soon as he can. bedside's Edger and Juki Shino became known for his amazing physical strength and quick thinking in the field. upon graduation Shino joined up and was assined to the Recon Team with both Juki and Edger.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
º°”˜`”°º×Juki Seneri ׺°”˜`”°º×
Oº°‘¨Watch me fly ¨‘°ºO

Juki stood there on the wall, it was a day before going to recon. Her and her friends just finished their training last night. She looked down at what used to be wall Maria and a sigh she turned around and looked at wall Rose "I wont let them destroy this home too" she whispered it to herself. The attack that happen 5 years ago was stil playing in her mind. Titans eat her mother and father and almost her if wasn't for Shino and Edger coming up behind her and telling her to move forward, but one look of thier face she knew the same thing happen to them too they just had the will to live, move then she did at that time. But once of the boat going to wall Rose she promised herself she would never freeze up again and this is her today finished her training as number one in the class, she worked hard to get there and wont let herself be picked on for being the only female.

Akuma Rokudo

Backscar_swiss

User Image

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Safety, now the miss forgotten dream of what was yesterday-

Shino stepped forward and stood at Juki side as he looked over the field to wall maria. with a deep breath her stepped forward to reach the ledge and look down at the field."so you okay Juki?"he asked knowing very well that she could be a bit nervous very much like himself. Fighting the titans was not gonna be easy, he knew that but he wasn't going to quit. he knew what he was doing had to be done, if not him who else, if not for himself, for everyone else.

Destitute Star

User Image

Mood: slightly scared, mostly hungry

◤Σdger anns
Let the pencil dance before you

Edger hopped up on the wall, looking over at Juki and Shino. "Hey" He said calmly, walking over to them with a slight smile. "Uhm...I got some bread." He added wearily, giving a more of a half grin. "One of the other team gave it to me. Apparently he took it from the kitchen or something...it's pretty fresh" He offered, pulling the half a loaf from his satchel. He looked over at Wall Maria, giving a faint frowned, "...We start real work tomorrow eh..? Going out into the field. I wonder what kind of Titans live beyond the walls...let alone in Wall Maria" His smile faded a bit before he cleared his throat, tearing a piece of bread off for himself.

xIx Black Cat xIx

Blackscar_swiss

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oº°‘¨Watch me fly ¨‘°ºO

Juki looked at Shino and nodded her head yes. She heard Edger behind her and took a piece of bread and chewed on it slowly, once she was finished she sighed "Wall Rose will not fall, I wont let it happen" she said more to herself then to them. She turned and looked at him "We made a promise that day on the boat and I'm going to keep it" she said walking away from both of them and heading towards the stairs to go back down.

Akuma Rokudo

Backscar_swiss

User Image

Destitute Star

User Image

Mood: feelings of worry and fear

◤Σdger anns

Edger swallowed hard, shifting his gaze downward. After the attack, it changed them all so much, especially Juki. He tore a tinier piece and popped it into his mouth, looking over at Shino. He gave a slight smile towards him, handing him the rest of the loaf. He turned on his heel and took a few steps after Juki before stopping, "...S...Shino....will you make sure to keep her safe tomorrow...when we go out on our first mission....ever since that day....i feel like she'll be really reckless..." He said quietly. "You're a lot stronger then me...so i feel like you can do it." He gave a faint smile towards him before continuing on down the steps, utterly worried about his friends for tomorrow.

xIx Black Cat xIx

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shino grabbed hold of the bread edger gave him, but didn't take a bite just yet. as he stood silent and heard both of them go on their way. he did perk up at edgers request. he quickly turned to face Edger and eagerly nodded. he then watched as edger continued down."I won't let the people I care for be lost to me again." he whisper to himself then took a bit of the bread. then began to slowly walk down the stairs as he continued to finish eating the bread.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oº°‘¨Watch me fly ¨‘°ºO

Juki walked back to the barracks and got her bag she packed. The recon group came and got the few that signed up for it. Juki sat in the back of carriage watching the training base fade away in the distance. With a sigh she looked around to only see her friends and two others who finished in the top 10. She closed her eyes and waited for the trip to be over, when she opened them again they were at the recon base. She jumped out and looked around as she waited for her friends.

Akuma Rokudo

Backscar_swiss

User Image

Destitute Star

User Image

Mood: feelings of worry and fear

◤Σdger anns

Edger followed Juki out of the carriage, looking around the Recon Base. He tightened his grip on his bag before nodding. This was it. He looked over at Juki and gave her a faint smile, before looking back at the ground. "s..so this is it, eh..?" He said quietly. "....The Recon Base huh..i...it's a lot bigger then I expected" He said quietly, staring at the building once again. "d..dontcha think?" He asked, knowing he was just talking to talk now. "I hope it's warm...and has good food...Training base was pretty cold but food was good. I wonder how many people are here" He said, mostly now to hear himself speak, it was relaxing then utter silence.

xIx Black Cat xIx

Blackscar_swiss

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oº°‘¨Watch me fly ¨‘°ºO

Juki looked at Edger and smiled but then she looked away and no emotion showed on it meaning she was thinking about something "85 inside, 125 outside, plus us makes it 215 all together, the recon group has seem to grow since what happen 5 years ago" she said looking back at Edger "Where Shino?" she asked looking back at the carriage.

Akuma Rokudo

Backscar_swiss

User Image

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shino stepped out the carriage yawning. it seemed he quietly passed out while in the carriage. as he stepped toward Juki and Edger he rubbed his eyes"man. that carriage ride was so bumpy, it was almost impossible to sleep...luckily I'm just that good that I did get some shut eye."he said with a smile on his face as he put both his hands on his hip. and looked at the base"oh wow, so this is the recon base. not bad." he then looked down at the two,"so what I missed?"

Destitute Star

User Image

Mood: tired but still very nervous and worried

◤Σdger anns

Edger looked over, "nothing really....just figuring out how many people are here....there's a lot" He said looking at him. "lots and lots..." He sighed, before he started to walk towards the building. "We might as well get to our rooms right..?" He said with a faint smile. "So lets go...i don't really want to stand outside for much longer.." He faced back to the building, walking slightly quicker to get inside. He was getting more and more worried, enough he felt like he was gonna get sick.

xIx Black Cat xIx

Blackscar_swiss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas