Welcome to Gaia! ::

((cool (^_^) ))
*walks into the main camp* ello all. can yu tell me where the training place is for further reference
Its in the village, far east side.. ((i can make you a banner.. maybe))
thank yu ill be using that alot i can tell ((thanx ill get to yu on the banner later)) but in the mean time whats going on?
Nothings going on..

*sighs and walks away, if followed you would see that he jumped onto a wall and ran along it to the gate where everyone came in, he sat there..looking at the floor*
*comes out of the forest and runs atop the village homes and looks down for the leader*..I need someone killed, i will pay you 1k in gold to kill him
Sage of the Light
*comes out of the forest and runs atop the village homes and looks down for the leader*..I need someone killed, i will pay you 1k in gold to kill him

I'll do it...who is it?
*throws you a picture* his name is DrugLord_Tenshi, he is a retired assassin, he resides as the Dark Assassins guild, he is there now, I will pay you when i have proof he is dead if you accept this, you have my word as a Samurai
Evilmasterkitty
Sage of the Light

I'll do it...who is it?

No! i wanna blaugh xd
Elros Melwasul
Evilmasterkitty
Sage of the Light

I'll do it...who is it?

No! i wanna blaugh xd

split it? 500 each?
*looks and smiles at EMK* Together?
i will wait here untill your return
Evilmasterkitty
Elros Melwasul
Evilmasterkitty
Sage of the Light

I'll do it...who is it?

No! i wanna blaugh xd

split it? 500 each?

Okie ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items