Welcome to Gaia! ::

JOIN!!!!!!!
What the ******** you ppl are pansys who dont like to read
this is sad
((Did it occour to you to make this organized? You know, with a base layout at least. People have that here. Oh, me guess, you're going to insult me, right? Go ahead. Just trying to make the Guilds section a better place. If you want to do good here, do that and learn how to spell properly.
You know, with out the Caps Lock on, using grammar, and all that cool stuff? No one wants to join because you can't do any of that, another reason is probably that you can't go very long without saying "********".))
right, ok i wont insilt you, but i wont have a base layout or anything BECAUSE this is going to be realistic, 1930s, there were no bases, mabey a few safehouses and all but not one place to stay, they were all scatered out, so that if there was any kind of raid then they could relocate to another place if the time permitted, and thats all she ******** wrote
((Ive never heard of a mafia using Lugers xd ))
yea, i was curious about that myself, but if its on the street, it will get used by my men
Ok well, I gotta Jet. So if you post, I'll reply tomarrow and if you don't, I'll just post tomarrow. See ya)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff