Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Appears behind Ral "So, How do you like the clan base?"
Sirthomas JR. [iga ninja]
Ral sat there not opening his eyes "its not that bad theres a goos chi flow through here"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
Ral sat there not opening his eyes "its not that bad theres a goos chi flow through here"
"I know that I wont make the same mistakes as last time...I'm gonna stick to what I'm good at...and thats being a ninja" leans on wall
Raleos_Galanodel
"I know that I wont make the same mistakes as last time...I'm gonna stick to what I'm good at...and thats being a ninja" leans on wall
"well i guess we all do thats why i have to use a sword instead of a gun"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
"And thats why I use my nodachi..." smiles with eyes closed "So, who was the guy that you sword fought today.."
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
"And thats why I use my nodachi..." smiles with eyes closed "So, who was the guy that you sword fought today.."
"his name was jim and i can tell he has great sene of honor to fight me with a sword when he had a gun"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
"his name was jim and i can tell he has great sene of honor to fight me with a sword when he had a gun"
((Sorry for late response))"Oh yeah....I killed him once...but that was with an uzi...maybe I should have used a blade sweatdrop " shrugs
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
((Sorry for late response))"Oh yeah....I killed him once...but that was with an uzi...maybe I should have used a blade sweatdrop " shrugs
((it ok))"i see well he fights pretty good for a dead guy"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
((it ok))"i see well he fights pretty good for a dead guy"
"He was dead but turns out he was just in a coma..."
"well what ever no ones ever given me a rush like that in a fight in a long time"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
"well what ever no ones ever given me a rush like that in a fight in a long time"
"Het what about......oh wait we've never fought each other...nor even spared" scraches head
Raleos_Galanodel
"Het what about......oh wait we've never fought each other...nor even spared" scraches head
Ral stood drawing his katana showing a V cut in the blade "well i cant fight till my sword if fixed any way"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
Ral stood drawing his katana showing a V cut in the blade "well i cant fight till my sword if fixed any way"
"There is a whole bunch of wooden blades in the storehouse.."-points to the right-
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
"There is a whole bunch of wooden blades in the storehouse.."-points to the right-
"wheres the fun in that if your life isnt on the line"

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
Raleos_Galanodel
"wheres the fun in that if your life isnt on the line"
"What kind of clan do you think this is...we have real ones too, in there" -walks in wooden floor room-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff