Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are here to search for the currently missing Gino Gambino of Gambino, Gaia. As you may know(unless youve had your head in a blender for the past 12 hours) Gino Gambino has been missing since his fathers Halloween Bash at the Gambino Mansion. You should know of the zombies that sent terror over the guests of the party, and were only brought down after a nuclear missile hit the Mansion, and exploded. Gambino himself is the only known survivor of the explosion.*though, me and others have pulled ourselves from the carnage* We ask you to come and help us search for the innocent Gino Gambino.

Here is my theory. It is only a theory.
well, there are three main towns:Gambino, Barton, and Durem. We need to split up equally and go to those three places. then, we split up, and search the buildings. I think Gambino himself is behind this whole thing. he told the labtech's to to keep it a secret, and let out hints that Gino was the first test subject, then that he started this whole thing! then, Gambino kidnapped his son, gave him to someone hired to hide him, then the whole zombie thing began, then, he nuked his mansion, escaped, left everyone to die, then secretly told the news about the whole thing, and is now hiding somewhere in durem or barton town. why would he stay here in Gambino? AND theres the photo! why would he waste time signing it, when his son is missing? Gambino did it! all the evidence points to him!

We can post our progress and findings here, as we continue to search. We can also tell of any leads that we see in recent posts before the bash.

We will search the three main townes biggrin urem, Barton, and, of course, Gambino.

DUREM
1.Reyoki
2.Sir Haru

BARTON
1.spirit of the wolf
2.sPeEdBoIaE86
3.Dragon Hawk
4.Silver Gryphon

GAMBINO
1.Rafaelito
2.annoying123452

I will add more if needed, and feel free to search more that one place. Remember. We must save Gino Gambino!
User Image
I shall use all of my kitsune senses to find Gino Gambino, I will assist in searching Barton.
BUMP!!!!!
Sign me up to head the search in Durem. *grabs emergency med supplies and a lantern* Tell the rest of the search party to meet me in the Durem Depot. I'll be in the back searching the crates.
*BUMP TO SAVE GINO*

Friendly Seeker

3,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Sign me in i'll join the search in Barton Town. *Grabs his equipments and ready for the search.*
IMPORTANTE!!!!

SOME ONE IS IMPERSONATING GINO!!!

this makes me mad.... he thinks he can just make a screenname saying Gino Gambino! Gino's real screen name is just Gino! search for Gino Gambino, and look at his profile, then search for Gino and look at hisprofile!
This maybe of interest to you, recruits needed for the G-Corp CleanUp crew, please let me know if you are interested by PM'ing me.
let me join! sign me up and ill search gambino
Sign me up!
shippo_rules
Sign me up!
OK! where would you like to search?

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Hey. Sign me up for Durem Please...

Space Werewolf

I'll search the fields around Barton.