Welcome to Gaia! ::

He got up, satisfyed and decided that it was time to start. He put his gun in his side holster and left the building.
"damn. im not going to survive this is i don't get more members. But i think they will have a hard time finding me." he said to himself.
unforchanetly, thats because the Genovese name is not well known, they wouldn't suspect a weak family like mine. But just in case..." he picked up his phone and diald four numbers. " black this is Don Genovese, i need you here now." he hung up with out waiting for a response.
he left the building and got into an unmarked car and drove to his bar.
he thought to himself 'damit, weres black'
*he pulls up on his Ducati and walks up to the gates* "permission to enter sir?"
(shadow appeared) tennaka you made a mistake man.....you sent men to attack the mafia im apart of......wrong decision.....
(shadow throws two grenades into the mansion and starts firing at the people inside)

300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
a grave mistake.

300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Quote:
a grave mistake.
*i find someones car and get out a bazuka that was just lying on the floor of the car and start firing and loading bombs into it sending them at the building walls*
this building's going down.
((You two leave this place. The punks not worth it.))

300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Quote:
((You two leave this place. The punks not worth it.))
if you say it i will obey it.
he came ack and looked at the old buildings ruins, he smiled and got back into his car, then drove away to the new location.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff